Who's the jackass in their suby speeding around in Kapolei?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 06:51 PM

Car Info: 2010 2.5i Steel Silver Legacy
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
Jon you known me for a long time and I always speak whats on my mind. the community has gone down, nothing you can do to bring the past back. to be honest with you, you can do one of a few things.

1. sell your car and buy a mini van. you have obviously grown up/matured to the point where these guys bother you. in other words get out of the scene.

2. keep your car setup for show, race, or whatever you like do and still buy an mini van and use it as your DD. harassment/profiling solved

the unfortunate thing is you WILL be profiled in your WRX it's the nature of the beast. nothing you can say or do will change this. you will always have *** clowns, I am one of them. but the difference is I know when and where and I only put my dumb *** at danger *cough* kole kole *cough*.

sorry to be so blunt bro but seriously this thread will do nothing!
Just get a legacy, nobody notices you then.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 2001 2.5RS Sedan
Yea, I saw the guy cruising with a mustang and another car in the back road. Eying me out, no less. Some other cars were speeding right outside of my house also.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:22 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saabaru 9-2x Aero
Originally Posted by iNfEk
ah no. I find it pretty interesting that our community as it was before gave a **** about not being a part of a stereotype and that having a certain type of car meant we acted like adolescent idiots that don't know how to control themselves. If you were the one then stop. I can tell you that there are quite a bit of police officers that live in the same area as I do and I don't need the additional bull**** because I drive the same type of car. I guarantee that I'm definitely not the same type of driver. If it wasn't you then don't worry about it and this message isn't for you. this suby owner repeatedly drives up and down the main drag continuously and is completely unaware of what they're actually doing.
What they are saying is true. Anyone can buy a WRX and almost everyone who does is a douche nugget who only cares about blow off valves and big spoilers. I've been an SCCA member since I was 16 (8 years) and have not a single speeding ticket to my license. The point I'm trying to make is i-club seems to think they have some sort of control over what people do in their cars which isn't the case. I just wish everyone would stop posting rediculous threads about "whos the speeding jackass" or "you don't want to be put on trial by HIIC for street racing" like there is anything you can do about it. I'm the ******* you get stuck behind on Kunia doing the speed limit maybe a couple over at most. I drive a f*ckoff blue car with gold wheels.... hard to miss. I don't have speeding tickets because I don't speed. No matter how profiled we may be as WRX drivers, the most a cop can do is follow you around if your obeying the law.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Xen

Car Info: DDP
Originally Posted by RallyGC
What they are saying is true. Anyone can buy a WRX and almost everyone who does is a douche nugget who only cares about blow off valves and big spoilers. I've been an SCCA member since I was 16 (8 years) and have not a single speeding ticket to my license. The point I'm trying to make is i-club seems to think they have some sort of control over what people do in their cars which isn't the case. I just wish everyone would stop posting rediculous threads about "whos the speeding jackass" or "you don't want to be put on trial by HIIC for street racing" like there is anything you can do about it. I'm the ******* you get stuck behind on Kunia doing the speed limit maybe a couple over at most. I drive a f*ckoff blue car with gold wheels.... hard to miss. I don't have speeding tickets because I don't speed. No matter how profiled we may be as WRX drivers, the most a cop can do is follow you around if your obeying the law.
quoted for truth and realism
Old 09-26-2010, 10:41 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
I don't have any speeding tickets either. I also am an SCCA member. There is no control over anyone apparently. The community has as Jess stated gone down. There isn't anything that can be done about it but people need to learn that we do what we can to prevent stupidity.

street racing is one thing and there are things that can be done about that and then there is just ridiculous idiotic behavior that affects more than just people in that particular community or geographical location.

Also, I take no offense to anyone that can actually put their money where their mouth is or actually have something to say on the matter that actually means anything. I do however feel that people without their own minds and mouths shouldn't add their two cents just to be apart of something.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
What they are saying is true. Anyone can buy a WRX and almost everyone who does is a douche nugget who only cares about blow off valves and big spoilers. .
So let me get this straight, your not only calling the almost entire i-club.com i.e. BAIC, SCIC, HIIC, etc. douche nugget including yourself?? Jus wondering??

you don't want to be put on trial by HIIC for street racing"
Hey thats, my quote!!

Just like today, I get a shaka from a wrx with a personalize plate and I honked back to acknowledge him, then I get reved out and he blows by me another car. I was thinking WTF?!? LOL

On another note, to each their own but this is an public forums so opinions can be expressed so fight on..

Last edited by dub81; 09-26-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:31 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
Originally Posted by Xen
So your agreeing to be a douche nugget? Im confused.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:47 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saabaru 9-2x Aero
Originally Posted by dub81
So let me get this straight, your not only calling the almost entire i-club.com i.e. BAIC, SCIC, HIIC, etc. douche nugget including yourself?? Jus wondering??
I would be if we were to assuming that every WRX owner was a member of i-club. Since that's not the case, and we all know the majority of i-club members are responsible members of the tuning society, I would be referring to the less mature dingbats who buy WRX because they see them pasted across the cover of SuperStreet at the local news stand. The kind that blast by people in crowded urban areas like Kapolei with blow off valves a twirpin'.

As for the poor soul who took my side (almost always a bad choice) maybe hes agreeing that we would like to see less i-club police threads and more suspension tuning for the occasional track day, or basic data logging threads.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:58 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
I understand what you write with regards to his side taking but unless he's actually going to contribute to the community locally or in the correct technical sections with regards to those of the past (i.e. tuning, logging and other technical data that are archived on both i-club and nasioc) then side taking is all it is. There isn't anything wrong with it either. This isn't meant to be a personal attack on him or anyone except the jackass that was doing as stated.

There haven't been any policing threads since rextang really and if you think about it and those were blatant attacks too
Old 09-26-2010, 11:58 PM

Car Info: DoucheMobile

As for the poor soul who took my side (almost always a bad choice) maybe hes agreeing that we would like to see less i-club police threads and more suspension tuning for the occasional track day, or basic data logging threads.
No offense to you sir, but the poor soul who "took your side" was doing so to simply up his post count. "Chee +1!"...

Anyway sorry, back on topic...
Old 09-27-2010, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
I would be if we were to assuming that every WRX owner was a member of i-club. Since that's not the case, and we all know the majority of i-club members are responsible members of the tuning society, I would be referring to the less mature dingbats who buy WRX because they see them pasted across the cover of SuperStreet at the local news stand. The kind that blast by people in crowded urban areas like Kapolei with blow off valves a twirpin'.

Back then it almost was but since the value of a bugeye WRX is in the range of about max $10,000.00, its the most cost friendly fast car out of the box to pick up. But i see quite a hand full sell their wrx or wrx STi's just as quick as they pick it up because they can't handle the insurance cost of owning a turbo sportscar. It might do HIIC some good if it was runned like VW club of hawaii, through dictatorship. But thats another story.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:19 AM

Car Info: '87 corolla gts & '85 mr2
What they are saying is true. Anyone can buy a WRX and almost everyone who does is a douche nugget
Originally Posted by Xen
yep.. they even let you buy one, douche nugget.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Xen

hes agreeing that we would like to see less i-club police threads
yep. sorry i didnt make myself clear infek.

Originally Posted by touge-n00b
No offense to you sir, but the poor soul who "took your side" was doing so to simply up his post count. "Chee +1!"...

Anyway sorry, back on topic...
when did i ever say that?

Originally Posted by iNfEk
I do however feel that people without their own minds and mouths shouldn't add their two cents just to be apart of something.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Xen

Originally Posted by xo_aiishiite_ru
yep.. they even let you buy one, douche nugget.

says the immature person who flames me out of nowhere.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:33 AM

Car Info: 2001 obs W84M3 Bugeye WRX
this is the main reason why i wont buy a honduu! profile by cops and also that **** is jacked all day every day!

Quick Reply: Who's the jackass in their suby speeding around in Kapolei?