Who's the jackass in their suby speeding around in Kapolei?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 12:45 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Who's the jackass in their suby speeding around in Kapolei?

????
Old 09-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Xen

Car Info: DDP
did they almost hit you or something? haha
Old 09-26-2010, 01:12 AM

Car Info: 2005 Saabaru 9-2x Aero
It's me! Ok, so it wasn't. I think you would have noticed since I have your old wheels but seriously, who cares who it is. Nothing you can do about a doucher. Let the police do their job.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:16 AM

ah no. I find it pretty interesting that our community as it was before gave a **** about not being a part of a stereotype and that having a certain type of car meant we acted like adolescent idiots that don't know how to control themselves. If you were the one then stop. I can tell you that there are quite a bit of police officers that live in the same area as I do and I don't need the additional bull**** because I drive the same type of car. I guarantee that I'm definitely not the same type of driver. If it wasn't you then don't worry about it and this message isn't for you. this suby owner repeatedly drives up and down the main drag continuously and is completely unaware of what they're actually doing.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:45 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
when they drive by again, shove a big stick in their front wheels and make em do a front flip then point and laugh...
Old 09-26-2010, 01:06 PM

Car Info: 1995 dodge neon
I havn't been to kapolei in over a year, but I speed every day. Isn't that why we build fast cars?
Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 PM

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not stranger to speeding but I didn't buy this car to be apart of a stereotype or be ticketed because of this car. Jackasses like this need to know how to control themselves. Launching at the stop light when it turns green, revving the engine at the stop light, blowing off everywhere and opening up the EWG in a residential area that reverberates not to mention this is at 9~11pm? Loud exhaust is one thing and that isn't the issue but... come on. I don't want to come home and deal with police officers in the early am if you know what I mean.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:19 PM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
Yes we build our cars to go fast but this ain't Japan or the mainland.
We can't do cannon ball runs here.
Only touge runs LOL... But we should build our cars now that we have a track open and to show off your skills there and not on the road where someone could get hurt.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:32 PM

Car Info: 1995 dodge neon
Originally Posted by iNfEk
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not stranger to speeding but I didn't buy this car to be apart of a stereotype or be ticketed because of this car. Jackasses like this need to know how to control themselves. Launching at the stop light when it turns green, revving the engine at the stop light, blowing off everywhere and opening up the EWG in a residential area that reverberates not to mention this is at 9~11pm? Loud exhaust is one thing and that isn't the issue but... come on. I don't want to come home and deal with police officers in the early am if you know what I mean.
Location and time do have a lot to do with it. I hate that my cars are loud. I wish I could run stock exhaust without loosing power.

Now that wrx's are getting cheaper (honda prices), there is nothing that we can do about the jackasses. As soon as high school kids and can readily afford a particular vehicle, all hope is lost.

That's why I drive a non subie on a daily basis, and the subie to be a jackass in.
It's a fact Jon, this particular type of behavior in a WRX is only going to increase as the prices drop. 5 years ago I thout wrx's were awesome, but now that anyone can afford one I understand that it's just a toy.

Maybe you should look into a GTR.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:03 PM

That's why you gotta teach the younger group about the subie love and not the jackass Honda scene.
Yah i'm going to the victims funeral instead of yours... Knowing you killed them for reckless driving. Also everyone would know you for a killer not that cool guy who drove that fast car.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM

exactly. WE ALL do it. It's undeniable but we do have the ability to be MATURE individuals and hopefully get this community back to the way it was before.

If any of you n00bies got a problem with what I'm saying and can't say **** here or at the meats then shut your mouths and go cry in the corner. Maturity is where it's at. don't be a jackass and further slander the reputation that we are barely hanging on to. Our club/cars more than 5 years ago would never be given a second look by a police officer (not cop) and now I've seen numerous subies getting pulled over and discriminated against. don't add to it jackasses!

If it can't be avoided and you NEED to speed... speed safely and know what the **** you're doing. Don't endanger anyone because you're lacking the skills or the knowledge to safely drive above the speed limit

Last edited by iNfEk; 09-26-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:31 PM

This is one of the many reasons why I got me a bike and stop driving my car.
My car has been sitting on the side of the road and hasn't been turned on for over 4 months. I love the fact that I don't get bothered by cops and not always looking around for them.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:00 PM

Well you definitely wanna show your suby some love too but I understand.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Jon you known me for a long time and I always speak whats on my mind. the community has gone down, nothing you can do to bring the past back. to be honest with you, you can do one of a few things.

1. sell your car and buy a mini van. you have obviously grown up/matured to the point where these guys bother you. in other words get out of the scene.

2. keep your car setup for show, race, or whatever you like do and still buy an mini van and use it as your DD. harassment/profiling solved

the unfortunate thing is you WILL be profiled in your WRX it's the nature of the beast. nothing you can say or do will change this. you will always have *** clowns, I am one of them. but the difference is I know when and where and I only put my dumb *** at danger *cough* kole kole *cough*.

sorry to be so blunt bro but seriously this thread will do nothing!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir

Jon, just to dis...

Quick Reply: Who's the jackass in their suby speeding around in Kapolei?