Whos Blue Subaru in the Ditch?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by ProjekBluBuk
your team may not have directly been affiliated with the cars & trucks shown burning out but your team name is at the top of the list on the flyer.
Dam strait..... I'm the president of that team. Before I-club before any of my subie's...I used to cruise with some of the boyz from runumhard and all them crews form back in the days. I will support them, thats why we put our name showed face and then leave. I make the flyers for them when ever they deside to host a cruise.

here:
Name:  Finalcolb.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  94.4 KB

Just cuz I put our name doen't mean we are obligated to attend the whole cruise. We showed face and left.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by GunnsWRX
Glad shes ok! Fu** you all sound like girls on this site. You gotta do something crazy sometimes or why modify. She could have possibly died think about wat she had gone thru, and you all call her stupid and put her down. Fu**en Bitc*es.

Spoken like a true immature child! First off if that were you that was involved in the accident or someone you cared about you would be singing a different tune. Second yes we all modify here there is no hiding that but it is what we do on the public roads that define all of us as a whole. Have I street raced before? yes but I have grown out of it. Again grow up and if you cannot contribute something positive to this board then move out and draw fire.

Also I will not respond anymore to this post (mainly because an internet arguement is useless) if you have something to say to me I am usually at all the I-club meets please feel free to show up and have some Jamba or Starbucks with us or better yet see if you have some real skills at Auto X, atleast its legal there.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:20 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
& i dont know the 240 you were talking but if i remember i seen you go up to the 240 that was passing the routes. & at sandys i left at about the same time you guys did cause i got word from my homeboy in runumhard that cops was pulling up to the previous spot in force. I saw you guys bounce so i told my friend hey i guess po-po's is headinbg this way cause downxhift is leaveing also. Im not saying that your lieing but i was high tailing it trying to catch up to you guys going up there & it seemed like after every turn i hit the last mazda got farther & farther away from my view till i couldnt see it anymore! & i dont know if it was me just doing my driving thing but i didnt notice any cars going in the opposite direction past me.

I know you make alot of the flyers for the cruises but dont expect people to NOT stereyotype your team if you put your name up in the flyer with the other teams/crews. you guys rock stickers, got your names on flyers, & show up to cruises. expect to hear your name mentioned with the same 'idiots' & 'immature' teams you make flyers for weather you do the same acts or not. I got into the scene from working at the tracks in high school on friday saturday nights & the RUNUMHARD guys & Rated R guys took me in & pretty much are the guys i thank for getting me into cars!

i still go out to crusies once in a while but i dont go all ***** out like i used to to but i still get it from the police & others but what can i say? WE ALL ARE UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF DAMN STREET RACER.

Last edited by ProjekBluBuk; 04-01-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:35 PM

& i dont know the 240 you were talking but if i remember i seen you go up to the 240 that was passing the routes. & at sandys i left at about the same time you guys did cause i got word from my homeboy in runumhard that cops was pulling up to the previous spot in force. I saw you guys bounce so i told my friend hey i guess po-po's is headinbg this way cause downxhift is leaveing also. Im not saying that your lieing but i was high tailing it trying to catch up to you guys going up there & it seemed like after every turn i hit the last mazda got farther & farther away from my view till i couldnt see it anymore! & i dont know if it was me just doing my driving thing but i didnt notice any cars going in the opposite direction past me.

I know you make alot of the flyers for the cruises but dont expect people to NOT stereyotype your team if you put your name up in the flyer with the other teams/crews. you guys rock stickers, got your names on flyers, & show up to cruises. expect to hear your name mentioned with the same 'idiots' & 'immature' teams you make flyers for weather you do the same acts or not. I got into the scene from working at the tracks in high school on friday saturday nights & the RUNUMHARD guys & Rated R guys took me in & pretty much are the guys i thank for getting me into cars!

i still go out to crusies once in a while but i dont go all ***** out like i used to to but i still get it from the police & others but what can i say? WE ALL ARE UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF DAMN STREET RACER.
Then you have the same background as me then, you know Bob, Darcy, Richard all them... You can understand then, Yes we do rock team stickers, support other teams and they support us back. It's unfortunate that rocking a team sticker is now looked down upon. Heck, when I had my i-club sticker, I had a cop question me what "gang" is this, and were your from. I'm just posting here to set the story strait, this accident was a result of another driver avoiding to hit another driver. She was not racing but it's hard to convince everyone of that truth.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:36 PM

& i dont know the 240 you were talking but if i remember i seen you go up to the 240 that was passing the routes.
Na, not that 240sx, that was a primer black 240....Son drives a s14 style 240 gloss black with deep dish black wheels. It has a HKS Carbon exhaust with a loud BOV and smokes like crazy...
Old 04-01-2008, 09:44 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
Then you have the same background as me then, you know Bob, Darcy, Richard all them... You can understand then, Yes we do rock team stickers, support other teams and they support us back. It's unfortunate that rocking a team sticker is now looked down upon. Heck, when I had my i-club sticker, I had a cop question me what "gang" is this, and were your from. I'm just posting here to set the story strait, this accident was a result of another driver avoiding to hit another driver. She was not racing but it's hard to convince everyone of that truth.
You have your side of the story then thats fine. Not going to take anything away from that or call you guys liars about what happend at 13's.

Na, not that 240sx, that was a primer black 240....Son drives a s14 style 240 gloss black with deep dish black wheels. It has a HKS Carbon exhaust with a loud BOV and smokes like crazy...
that 24dee was nice.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:58 PM

You have your side of the story then thats fine. Not going to take anything away from that or call you guys liars about what happend at 13's.

that 24dee was nice.
It happened at norfolk not 13 turns...13 turns is a whole different area (Base of pali hwy...this is next to Nalo). That turn is killers. Even the proprety owner came out, great guy...His name is David too. He said every week, someone always eats it at that turn.....tourist who don't know how sharp it is, bikers hitting loose rock dragged up from the near by drive way. He gave up counting how many people lost control there. He was even considering removing a electric pole because he felt it was going to kill someone one day.... The turn is just bad. Even though we considered a team. Were family more than a car crew. Thats why I'm taking this so seriously, I just making the story strait for my family.

Oh Ya, that 240 is nice.....He has a red-top swap. Bought it for 9,000 last month. Cluth about to go out and he fryed all his defi guages by wiring it up directly to the battery. lol dumb a**

Last edited by Haole-Pino; 04-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:43 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
Dam strait..... I'm the president of that team. Before I-club before any of my subie's...I used to cruise with some of the boyz from runumhard and all them crews form back in the days. I will support them, thats why we put our name showed face and then leave. I make the flyers for them when ever they deside to host a cruise.

here:

Just cuz I put our name doen't mean we are obligated to attend the whole cruise. We showed face and left.
Dave,
Who gave permission to list the "Mazda6 club hawaii" club on there???
This is a private car group started by a few people who I KNOW do not want be affiliated with any of this type of stuff.
Please PM me or David (cynt) the info.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
Dave,
Who gave permission to list the "Mazda6 club hawaii" club on there???
This is a private car group started by a few people who I KNOW do not want be affiliated with any of this type of stuff.
Please PM me or David (cynt) the info.
Sent PM
Old 04-01-2008, 11:40 PM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
What does BOB do now?

He used to live in my neighborhood. I was probably 11 years old when he did.

Who would've knew he would start this RUNUMHARD deal. lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:45 PM

Unless Derek K., David S or I contact you nothing with "mazda6 club hawaii" gets used. This is a private club and all three of us who head it are members of Racers Against Street Racing.
I know you just post up what you get and this really has nothing to do with you
None of us have even heard of the guy who gave you the info....
Next time please tell them they need to list under another name or to contact one of us. One of us will post up this info on Mazda6, Mazda, and forums Hawaii later this week.
Thanks Dave!

Oh, and sorry about hijacking the thread.

Last edited by eRicaSWGN; 04-02-2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: hijacker
Old 04-02-2008, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by caterpill
What does BOB do now?

He used to live in my neighborhood. I was probably 11 years old when he did.

Who would've knew he would start this RUNUMHARD deal. lol.
For realz?! I don't know what he does now. I know he used to do security but I don't know if he's still doing that.

Last edited by Haole-Pino; 04-02-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:20 AM

Unless Derek K., David S or I contact you nothing with "mazda6 club hawaii" gets used. This is a private club and all three of us who head it are members of Racers Against Street Racing.
I know you just post up what you get and this really has nothing to do with you
None of us have even heard of the guy who gave you the info....
Next time please tell them they need to list under another name or to contact one of us. One of us will post up this info on Mazda6, Mazda, and forums Hawaii later this week.
Thanks Dave!

Oh, and sorry about hijacking the thread.
Thanks for understanding...I hope you get it all sorted out. I never heard about "Mazda6 club hawaii" before untill I had to make the flyer. Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with
Old 04-02-2008, 01:25 AM

Thanks for understanding...I hope you get it all sorted out. I never heard about "Mazda6 club hawaii" before untill I had to make the flyer. Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with
I do not know why you want to go on the mazda forums, just look for "Mazda6 club". Please PM Cynt with whatever else you need.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:34 AM

I do not know why you want to go on the mazda forums, just look for "Mazda6 club". Please PM Cynt with whatever else you need.
My cousin that lives with me, was considering buying a Mazda6. It's really for him. Plus I love them too. Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Whos Blue Subaru in the Ditch?