Whos Blue Subaru in the Ditch?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by islandboy78
All I gotta say is know the truth then maybe your mind speaking would be valid.
Sorry to say dood...that's not how internet forums work...trust me. It's a good thing that we all know the story now, but if no one steps up to correct a story with the correct info, then heresay rules the topic.

I'm happy your friend is ok...sometimes **** happens.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 AM

Car Info: Evolution IX GSR
Dave, tell her Lindsey and I are glad she's OK.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX
Glad shes ok! Fu** you all sound like girls on this site. You gotta do something crazy sometimes or why modify. She could have possibly died think about wat she had gone thru, and you all call her stupid and put her down. Fu**en Bitc*es.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by GunnsWRX
Glad shes ok! Fu** you all sound like girls on this site. You gotta do something crazy sometimes or why modify. She could have possibly died think about wat she had gone thru, and you all call her stupid and put her down. Fu**en Bitc*es.
Is this who I think it is?? wow only 4 post, be like me and start post whoring!! .

But on a serious note, everyone should count their blessing because everyone here is still alive except for our fallen comrade R.B.M. R.I.P. bro.. Sorry I couldnt fix up a cruise in memory of your name.. I will redeem myself!! SUBARU SAVES LIVES and its a proven statistic!! From what people are actually saying now and in my conclusion is that the media twisted the true story which is shameful IMO. I say that if you are the designated driver and you have passenger in your ride, you are responsible for their lives!! Unless you are Colin Mcrae or Peter Solberg or any WRC driver and you got mad skills. Wish I could see the video but Im too lazy to search.. oh wells. The driver of the wagon, does she own a bugeye WRB wagon with personalize plates.. i could only think of one and i know she's fair skin

walter
Old 04-01-2008, 01:22 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
yeah and not to defend crappy driving and not to say the she was driving crappy either...........i know that road better than anyone here i guarantee it!!!!! and where she slid out and hit the grass is a spot ive seen (and this is not a blown up amount) seriously in many years of driving there 100 bikes or more go down right at that same spot!! granted ive only seen a few cars spin out there that particular spot will get you even if your going the speed limit.......i mean whos to say other than her why it happened i could think of more than two reasons a car would slide out at that same spot!! alot of construction is being done in that area could be loose dirt or gravel on the road she could have been avoiding someone coming the opposite direction who was driving like a donkey aka ***!! could have been a little wet (and in my opinion if its even close to damp stay off norfolk or 13 corners it will eat you alive!!!) or shoot maybe she wasnt paying attention as well as she should have you or i just dont know only she does!! i gotta say im pretty bummed it had to happen on my "home turf" but main thing she is ok and so is her passenger and lets remember peeps ACCIDENTS do happen lets bury this incident!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
yeah and not to defend crappy driving and not to say the she was driving crappy either...........i know that road better than anyone here i guarantee it!!!!! and where she slid out and hit the grass is a spot ive seen (and this is not a blown up amount) seriously in many years of driving there 100 bikes or more go down right at that same spot!! granted ive only seen a few cars spin out there that particular spot will get you even if your going the speed limit.......i mean whos to say other than her why it happened i could think of more than two reasons a car would slide out at that same spot!! alot of construction is being done in that area could be loose dirt or gravel on the road she could have been avoiding someone coming the opposite direction who was driving like a donkey aka ***!! could have been a little wet (and in my opinion if its even close to damp stay off norfolk or 13 corners it will eat you alive!!!) or shoot maybe she wasnt paying attention as well as she should have you or i just dont know only she does!! i gotta say im pretty bummed it had to happen on my "home turf" but main thing she is ok and so is her passenger and lets remember peeps ACCIDENTS do happen lets bury this incident!!!!!!
I 2nd the motion W.. Just remember SUbaru saves lives..
Old 04-01-2008, 01:34 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX
Wassup Walter! How u doiin? Yeah its me. Not too much posting because iam the silent I-club forum member HAHAHA! I jus had to say something about that crash on the vid tho. Excuse my French.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:21 PM

Car Info: 2008 Mercedes E350
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
I never seen so many run-on sentences in my life nah just jokes
Old 04-01-2008, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
jussss run em cuz!!!!!! hahahahahahaha
Old 04-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by GunnsWRX
Keep that s--- talk up...let me remind you guys of some of the rules...

4. The moderators and administrators of i-club.com have the right to edit/open/close/move/delete any thread or post.

11. Flaming will not be tolerated for any reason. Users who verbally assault other posters on a regular basis will be set to Troll Mode. Name-calling is not acceptable. Moderator's judgment applies here. "You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are an idiot" is.

Last edited by Ditchhanger; 04-01-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:13 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
alright so,
i was the wagon that pulled up, filmed & dug out. i left because with everything that was going on in that area & the RS bike cruise getting shut down on the H3 i didnt want to have to get involved with 5-0 if i didnt have to. if you guys werent involved with the cruise then why did dave show up to the meet up, get routes & tell my homeboy that he had to meet with his team to pass out routes. i heard you guys were somewhere else & didnt want to get possibly trapped at the meet spot for the cruise?

& when i drove by sandy's i seen a bunch of suby's & mistu's lined up along the grassy area SPECIFICALLY where the next stop of the cruise route was going to be. once i seen you guys pull out i followed with a friend but got caught behind other traffic but i caught up to you guys once i saw all of you & the mazdas take the left to hit 13's. once i saw you all pull over i was getting out to see if things were ok. i seen others filming so i did the same & then bounced on out cause like i said i didnt want to have to potentically get ticked by the cops for just even being there.

& may i also add that as i was drive up past the park on the top i seen an silver EVO X an STi & another car bust quick U-TURN's & speed right past me. Of course to go back to check if everything is alright which i would have done also. I have had people message me & ask to take the vid down which i will do but please do not try to defend your guys selves & play if off that you guys dont rip it up on public roads. maybe not as blatent & open for everyone to see but dont say you guys NEVER do those things.

Last edited by ProjekBluBuk; 04-01-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx vf34 281hp/276tq
word^
Old 04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 2.5RS pacifica blue with black Tarmacs
"There's no such thing as accidents, only exercises in bad judgment."
Old 04-01-2008, 08:50 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
your team may not have directly been affiliated with the cars & trucks shown burning out but your team name is at the top of the list on the flyer.
Attached Thumbnails Whos Blue Subaru in the Ditch?-bunkcrooze2.jpg  
Old 04-01-2008, 08:54 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by ProjekBluBuk
alright so,
i was the wagon that pulled up, filmed & dug out. i left because with everything that was going on in that area & the RS bike cruise i didnt want to have to get involved with 5-0 if i didnt have to. if you guys werent involved with the cruise then why did dave show up to the meet up, get routes & tell my homeboy that he had to meet with his team to pass out routes. i heard you guys were somewhere else & didnt want to get possibly trapped at the meet spot for the cruise?

& when i drove by sandy's i seen a bunch of suby's & mistu's lined up along the grassy area SPECIFICALLY where the next stop of the cruise route was going to be. once i seen you guys pull out i followed with a friend but got caught behind other traffic but i caught up to you guys once i saw all of you & the mazdas take the left to hit 13's. once i saw you all pull over i was getting out to see if things were ok. i seen others filming so i did the same & then bounced on out cause like i said i didnt want to have to potentically get ticked by the cops for just even being there.

& may i also add that as i was drive up past the park on the top i seen an silver EVO X an STi & another car bust quick U-TURN's & speed right past me. Of course to go back to check if everything is alright which i would have done also. I have had people message me & ask to take the vid down which i will do but please do not try to defend your guys selves & play if off that you guys dont rip it up on public roads. maybe not as blatent & open to everyone to see but dont say you guys NEVER do those things.
Well, since my name is involved now...Our group was NOT at the meet up spot to avoid possible trouble. We came out that day to check it out and support,but when we realised it was crazy, and did our own thing. I grab the routes to know were that cruise was going. Because when that many people gather in one spot, $#its bound to go down. We broke up and did our own thing from the start. It's a great day, were all out, why not do our thing? I got routes for some of my friends, SON with the 240sx and some others that were chill'n at the near by gas station. We were always ahead of that cruise to avoid getting in trouble. we got to sandys a good 15-20 mins before anyone else was there.. we desided to roll out before that cruise got there to windward mall to grab a bite to eat, on the way we desided to cruise'm through nofolk or what ever it's called just for the fun of it. Half way there a car going the other direction, come on you saw it..came across the middle line, my friend in the middle of doing a left hand turn, jerked right to avoid an impact, tryed to correct *** end swung out and when it bit, she was pointing at the fence, she came to a stop at the top of the edge but gravity took over and drag the car down almost a 90% slope. she stop and didn't go FLYING over the edge. Go back to the scene, look at the tread marks. She tryed to avoid hitting another car by swing out in the middle of a turn, resulting in her going through a fence and then the ground gave way and draged her down. Thats why she didn't flip the car was still running down there, the air bags DIDN't go off because the impact was not blunt, the front bumber or headlight were still good and the suspension was undamage. That silver evo AND sti AND TRUCK(me) were chilling there taking a **** break when we got the call our friend went over. There now you know the story.

Last edited by Haole-Pino; 04-01-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Whos Blue Subaru in the Ditch?