who seriously needs stuff from gruppe-s?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 2s2ks
No need to get your panties in a bunch. It's something to really think about though, because where ARE you going to test out your new goodies when everyone claims they never break the law, and never drive out of line?
on a private road
Old 02-04-2006, 02:37 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
No need to get your panties in a bunch. It's something to really think about though, because where ARE you going to test out your new goodies when everyone claims they never break the law, and never drive out of line?
when you say everyone who do you mean? first off, i don't believe i have ever met you, so it seems you are getting all uptight. I have never claimed to have NEVER broken the law or DRIVEN out of line. BUT i do race my car legally (or drive as you put it), that's more than some can say. B4 you start challenging people, why don't you meet some of them first huh?
Old 02-04-2006, 02:40 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
bump for myron's performance!
Old 02-04-2006, 03:06 PM

Talking

yo myron no brushings on stock yet??..jus wonderin ..
Old 02-04-2006, 05:49 PM

Car Info: 2002 S2000
Originally Posted by 808subaru
when you say everyone who do you mean? first off, i don't believe i have ever met you, so it seems you are getting all uptight. I have never claimed to have NEVER broken the law or DRIVEN out of line. BUT i do race my car legally (or drive as you put it), that's more than some can say. B4 you start challenging people, why don't you meet some of them first huh?

First of all, I'm not challenging you or anyone. I don't see why you think I am. I also wasn't referring to you in the first place. You kind of just jumped in and created a drama out of nothing. And no, I'm not getting uptight. It just seemed like you were because you said "btw it was a Fu$%ing joke." I'm not sure why you said that but it seems to have an angry tone. Sorry, I should've wrote that I was speaking in general terms, and not directed at anybody.
Anyways, the point of my first post was not to challenge anybody, as you claim. I was merely pointing out that with the track closing, many car enthusiasts won't really legally be able to play with new goodies that they get for their car. For example if you get a new turbo, of course you're going to want to see how fast your car is after you install it right? Without the track, where are you supposed to test it out? I guess I was just salts that the track was closing when I typed that.
But really dude, calm down. I don't challenge people on the internet I think that's lame. I leave that for e-thugs.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:36 PM

Sorry, I'm a little late in the game on this thread. I don't want to be reading through the entire thing. I have a few questions though - does your store physically have the goods in there, or are you dropshipping stuff to customers? Where is your store? Finally, I'm thinking of upgrading my clutch and flywheel. What brands to you have and for how much? If you could pm me, that would be cool. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2006, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Thumbs up

But really dude, calm down. I don't challenge people on the internet I think that's lame. I leave that for e-thugs.[/QUOTE]

yup many people do that on the internet, i must admit i've done it in the past(not anymore)...it's either that or when you meet them in person they talk **** behind your back..it's all good because everyone talks crap...but if anybody here talks crap about me(i'd rather you tell me in the face) or peeps that i know and i get along with(go tell them NOT ME)..MOST of the time i would tell it to your face, but if i don't really know you-i just leave it at that...peace!!

your right it's lame...
Old 02-04-2006, 10:40 PM

Car Info: 2003WRX
yo myron! i have a cell phone question since your inbox is full! do they make a full housing for the nextel i860? and do you carry it let me know! thanks! lance
Old 02-05-2006, 01:12 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
i got some housings but i dont install them.. i only recommend changing them out if your stock one is mean kine cracked or broken..
Old 02-05-2006, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
myron price on street tuner and perrin front and rear end links please
Old 02-06-2006, 12:42 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
First of all, I'm not challenging you or anyone. I don't see why you think I am. I also wasn't referring to you in the first place. You kind of just jumped in and created a drama out of nothing. And no, I'm not getting uptight. It just seemed like you were because you said "btw it was a Fu$%ing joke." I'm not sure why you said that but it seems to have an angry tone. Sorry, I should've wrote that I was speaking in general terms, and not directed at anybody.
Anyways, the point of my first post was not to challenge anybody, as you claim. I was merely pointing out that with the track closing, many car enthusiasts won't really legally be able to play with new goodies that they get for their car. For example if you get a new turbo, of course you're going to want to see how fast your car is after you install it right? Without the track, where are you supposed to test it out? I guess I was just salts that the track was closing when I typed that.
But really dude, calm down. I don't challenge people on the internet I think that's lame. I leave that for e-thugs.
cool we'll leave it at that.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:29 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by myroncuz
first post edited..

also have PERRIN products available.

for those who have ordered. products that are in stock will be shipped out soon.. and for taking long, i would like to throw in a case perhaps for a phone of your choice..
If you can throw in a couple of hot chinese girls in this shipment container...
Old 02-06-2006, 06:53 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru wrx
i need a clutch and flywheel package. i would like an exedy organic clutch and what ever works best with it
Old 02-06-2006, 07:01 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru wrx
i need a clutch and flywheel package. i would like an exedy organic clutch and what ever works best with it
Old 02-07-2006, 01:32 AM

Car Info: 2002 S2000
Originally Posted by myroncuz
first post edited..

also have PERRIN products available.

for those who have ordered. products that are in stock will be shipped out soon.. and for taking long, i would like to throw in a case perhaps for a phone of your choice..
No way Myron you don't need to do that, at least for me. You said yourself you're not making much profit out of it anyways.

Quick Reply: who seriously needs stuff from gruppe-s?