To the white girl who was driving an out of state black STI...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 12:07 PM

Car Info: 07 Sti
Ohh busting out the STD burns, nice touch.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
mizz, chris and i will keep a look out on the windward side. stay safe. man, that girl is gonna get it.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:36 PM

Car Info: MkIII MR2, s14, 94 mx5, 99 mx5. The beauty of rwd.
Isn't this getting a little out of hand?
Old 12-19-2008, 01:59 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
^^^this one
Old 12-19-2008, 02:49 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
who practically almost / wanted to kill me on the road....

Please don't do that again... I saw your car when I was driving heading towards town just after getting of from H2..driving our normal speed (55 - 60 mph) on our own lanes and passed you...I was driving my EVO and I know that this played a big part.. after that, you drove really close to me side to side...and that was not a big deal to me at that time... There was a Matson truck in front of me and another huge truck on the left side of me and somehow you managed to squeezed in infront of me right behind the truck and breaked checked me...that was uncool i thought....then drives slowly then takes off real fast.... then me still driving.... you do it again... breaked checked me for the 2nd time....this time revving your engine at me at the same time....again..uncool =(.... this time i wanted to stay away from you....but the truck on our left was a bit impossible....plus other cars driving... and when i tried... for the 3rd time, you did it again....this time you almost got us into accident and other cars around us...all because of you... because you tried to follow whenever i tried to move lane and break checking me??? i get it, you got some skills you want to prove and show... well...you picked the wrong girl...i'm not like that...the truck on the left knew what was going on and was nice enough to slow down for me and let me changed lane...and pretty much blocked you from getting in... because you were like a dog chasing a cat....that was so angry about something...

now, i'm on here to say that i wasn't by myself..i had my 2 kids ( 5 & 2 years of age) that wasn't nice at all... and i also came in here to say that i've had bad reaction on other fellow subies when i am on my evo... no, i wasn't planning on coming here to rant or cry about it like a baby.... but this time, it reached that point... i am shocked to know how much hatred is there when I am on my Evo... so what happens when I'm on my GC, sure they give me all the love... and guess what? this is me...the same person you see....just driving 2 different cars....
I saw you on the freeway which must have been just before this altercation. I was thinking to myself, "damn, hot chick, fast car, but drives like grandma." but nah, no worries about the girl in the STi, as long as your family is safe.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:04 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
Originally Posted by Shin RS
Isn't this getting a little out of hand?
sorry guys if this turned the wrong way...but thank you for all the support and love... I really didn't ask anyone or anybody to go and kill someone out there for me or to do something bad in general to the other person involved but to just pretty much let everyone know that hey, it's me.... and just hope it won't happen again...but yeah you're right...it is... so i will put this behind me and hope everyone else does too and pretty much move on... and to just let the nature do the work....it'll get there...

miz
Old 12-19-2008, 05:59 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
What body style was this STi?? 04-05 , 06-07, or 08? I'll be on the lookout for her. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'm glad to hear your family is safe.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
hahahahaha crabs!!!! hahahahaha
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM

Car Info: 94 T78 Supra
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
What body style was this STi?? 04-05 , 06-07, or 08? I'll be on the lookout for her. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'm glad to hear your family is safe.
If it's a black '06 w/a brunette and black frame glasses I'd be wondering if it's someone I know :/ .
Old 12-20-2008, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
hahahahaha crabs!!!! hahahahaha
The girl having crabs could explain a lot about her behavior...she is trying to race because her vagina is itchy.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by bpang1
The girl having crabs could explain a lot about her behavior...she is trying to race because her vagina is itchy.
Yeah, her name is Va-Geena, and she better hope none of us catch her on the road. I'm sorry this happened to you Mizz, and it's gonna be handled now.
Jess, 808 mafia gotz you bakks, dawg.
No, but seriously, this place is small, someone from westside will run into her.
Better than if i do.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:27 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
^^ yeah i was gonna say that chic is lucky she didnt do that to my wife cause she would have got her *** beat for sure!!! mizz you are too nice!! but then again that is what this world needs a little more niceness in it!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 04:08 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
mizz you are too nice!! but then again that is what this world needs a little more niceness in it!!!
mm yeah..i think that's a little problem about me... i never do anything back and to just pretty much let people get away with crap they do to me... because you know, it's not worth doing anything back...but to just hell with that person you know.. instead of getting yourself into something bigger and creates more trouble later on in the long run... but i want to make it clear to everyone what exactly my purpose was...to let the girl know (if she happens to come here) that....that wasn't cool... for whatever reason she might have had when she saw me or whatever it is that intimidated her for doing the actions she did.. and second to that, is to just let all other fellow HIIC members that I am also a fellow HIIC member....I just happen to drive both Evo and Suby...because it already happened a few times that I got a very weird look from other Suby owners on the road...maybe because of the fact that I haven't met all of the HIIC and same goes with their case...as far as what I have gained from all the members I've met so far, you are all very nice and it's great that I found new friends like you guys...(I will not name all of you) and you guys should already know who you are...

again, as I have stated recently from my latest post.. I appreciate all the love and support... and I hope that all these posts won't fire up the other party involved.. i'm sure guests can still view the forums and words can go around.... remember I am by myself and who knows what'll happen next... I might be over thinking again...like what Jess always tells me lol...

but hey maybe I need to go behind the wheels and really start learning... hhmmmm....nah....it's not MIZZY at all.... just be safe out there guys and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by 4080's_ReiJay; 12-20-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: ...
Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 PM

Car Info: 05 STI
hey dats messed up, well i kno HALF u guyz dont kno me bawt ima keep a look out for dis Out Of State Wanna Be Driver.. Glad to kno ur safe , happy holidayz..

-Nick
Old 12-20-2008, 10:08 PM

Car Info: the daddy van beatin da bass
I just talked to Santa.....and he put that girl on the NAUGHTY list

Quick Reply: To the white girl who was driving an out of state black STI...