To the white girl who was driving an out of state black STI...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 06:15 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
To the white girl who was driving an out of state black STI...

who practically almost / wanted to kill me on the road....

Please don't do that again... I saw your car when I was driving heading towards town just after getting of from H2..driving our normal speed (55 - 60 mph) on our own lanes and passed you...I was driving my EVO and I know that this played a big part.. after that, you drove really close to me side to side...and that was not a big deal to me at that time... There was a Matson truck in front of me and another huge truck on the left side of me and somehow you managed to squeezed in infront of me right behind the truck and breaked checked me...that was uncool i thought....then drives slowly then takes off real fast.... then me still driving.... you do it again... breaked checked me for the 2nd time....this time revving your engine at me at the same time....again..uncool =(.... this time i wanted to stay away from you....but the truck on our left was a bit impossible....plus other cars driving... and when i tried... for the 3rd time, you did it again....this time you almost got us into accident and other cars around us...all because of you... because you tried to follow whenever i tried to move lane and break checking me??? i get it, you got some skills you want to prove and show... well...you picked the wrong girl...i'm not like that...the truck on the left knew what was going on and was nice enough to slow down for me and let me changed lane...and pretty much blocked you from getting in... because you were like a dog chasing a cat....that was so angry about something...

now, i'm on here to say that i wasn't by myself..i had my 2 kids ( 5 & 2 years of age) that wasn't nice at all... and i also came in here to say that i've had bad reaction on other fellow subies when i am on my evo... no, i wasn't planning on coming here to rant or cry about it like a baby.... but this time, it reached that point... i am shocked to know how much hatred is there when I am on my Evo... so what happens when I'm on my GC, sure they give me all the love... and guess what? this is me...the same person you see....just driving 2 different cars....
Old 12-18-2008, 06:32 PM

Car Info: o6 impreza.
jeeze. glad you avoided getting into an accident due to teh rehtard.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STi wid 2 AK47's in da trunk!
yah that's messed up and your kids were in the car too?! i'd probably do something i'd regret doing! i have bad road rage when it comes to people like that on the road.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:40 PM

Car Info: MkIII MR2, s14, 94 mx5, 99 mx5. The beauty of rwd.
I still shake my head when I read stuff like this....

People are so stupid in the way that they generalize how others are by what they drive... Evo vs STi = enemies, gc8 = og friend, wrx and STi = siblings...

Oh you drive my rival, you suck, or Oh you drive the same brand as me now we're best friends...
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Seems like someone takes the evo/sti rivalry a little too serious. What a dummy.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
ohhh ok... wow thats mess up. did you get the plate numbers? so when I see this person ill give him the finger just for you.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 PM

Car Info: 07 Sti
Playing chicken in a 2000lb steel box is fun!.....

Right....?

Actually no.

These are the kind of people that need to be shown the whole Horrible Accident video from drivers Ed again, ffs people Fast and the Furious IS STAGED!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by BattleD01
ohhh ok... wow thats mess up. did you get the plate numbers? so when I see this person ill give him the finger just for you.
she had cali license plate...and you know how that is..long compared to here and didnt even bother memorizing it.. i was more busy trying to really pay attention to how serious she was to stay away...coz had feww cars that beeped their horns too..plus i had my kids..
Old 12-18-2008, 11:51 PM

Car Info: 05 LegaSTI
So... she was coming down H2 as well? With Cali plates? Perhaps she's over at Schofield. If I see the car I'll try & get the lic plate # for you.

Glad you're ok & were able to maintain your composure.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
^^If you happen to get her plates please let me know. If her or her spouse is in the military I will personally speak with the MP's and the soldiers Command Sergeant Major.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by substitude
So... she was coming down H2 as well? With Cali plates? Perhaps she's over at Schofield. If I see the car I'll try & get the lic plate # for you.

Glad you're ok & were able to maintain your composure.
no she came from H1 ...I was already off of H2...just got off so it's a little after it merges...
Old 12-19-2008, 01:00 AM

Car Info: 05 LegaSTI
Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
no she came from H1 ...I was already off of H2...just got off so it's a little after it merges...
Ok.... nevertheless she came from the westside so chances are one of us from central/leeward/west oahu will see the car again.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:44 AM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
black STI with cali plates.
I'll be sure to be on the look out. ABSOLUTELY unsat

I hope karma gets the best of her.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
This is what happens when our car's used values go down far enough for immature people to afford them.

Well that doesn't totally make sense I just want that person to see that I think she is a ***** and possibly has crabs.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:13 AM

Car Info: MkIII MR2, s14, 94 mx5, 99 mx5. The beauty of rwd.
So basically this was a case of road rage?

Quick Reply: To the white girl who was driving an out of state black STI...