What is Up Honda's vs. Subaru's!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 05:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by dub81
Since getting my Suby a year ago. I have done minor mods both exterior and engine but bothered nobody nor no racers till last week. Not a day went by for last week that fully tricked out/ partial tricked out honda/acura rides haved been calling me out on the roads.S**T not like I was speeding or road raging on our street. But with my Windows up enjoying the AC. I just get revs or the thumbs down action towards me. I too was a honda driver back then but feared the suby's for their speed abilities though I was pretty confident in my engine setup.Maybe the drivers are just punks or having a bad day but to me, I say thats not cool. Car enthusiats like myself respect other car enthusiats, not call them out! Well thats all folks thats on my mind!Till then>>>>>LATERS AND PEACE......
i don't respect other car enthusiast..if they don't respect me...plain and simple...

but that sucks man!!!suprisingly that kind of crap hasn't happen to me for like more than a year now..which is good...
Old 11-23-2005, 09:58 PM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
its just funny, i laugh my a$$ off at them....
Old 11-24-2005, 02:16 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Like everyone is saying..."jus' be cool, let it roll off your back" Just last week as I went to pick up the Sunday paper/mail I get revved at by a Civic going in the other direction, had to just laff...he was sporting altezza rear lights...woo hooo!...Impressive indeed.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:08 PM
vaj

Car Info: 2004 Big Booty STi with a two finger gap.
Pickin your nose WINS... better yet laugh hysterically, pick it, and wipe it on the window as they watch. AHHAHHAHA. I think I need a "time out"... and some windex.