What to buy for him/her ?? Help me out i-club

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 07:41 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
What to buy for him/her ?? Help me out i-club

I am wanting to get gifts but something different and perhaps maybe something that'll sprung me into another level of gift giving. Basically I was just curious if you guys here can help me out. I know i-club now is not i-club 3-4 years ago.

Anyhow for girls. I need to find a watch or a bag!! The thing is, I checked out gucci, dooney, etc. and all that, but really this season nothing really catches the eye.

So I am thinking about a watch. Where besides FOSSIL can I get a LEGIT, NEW, and UP TO DATE watch? She perfers GUESS but GUESS store at ALAZ doesn't carry anything that I feel is fitting.

Anyhow please post ideas for guys/girls. Bur more importantly, please help me find a place that sells LEGIT watches.. I don't want to go FOSSIL, it's too common imo..

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Hey my GF has a watch thingie that can go on her bag from Hello Kitty (the store at Ala Moana)...it actually looks pretty nice and not as blatantly ghey as everything else there.

Go check it out 8/10 chicks like Hello Kitty and she'll be proud that you braved the pinkness of that store for her.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:24 PM

Car Info: 2002
What is your price range? When it comes to watches, it really depends on your budget. Are we talking hundreds or thousands? If it's the first, I bought the wife a Movado stainless bangle style watch a while back, it only ran a ~400ish, but she loved it. Zales, and just about any midline watch and jewelery retailer will carry them. The Gucci G is also a nice one for under a thou(IIRC ~700ish). Macys of all places was has a decent selection of watches, and they were running a ~20% off sale about 2 weeks ago at the Alamoana (stand alone watch and jewelery shop). If you're looking for a bit higher end, the Hallmark Jewelery shop at Alamoana isn't bad if you're willing to grind for a price. Ben bridge, on the other hand is tough to get prices at. I've bought a few pieces through them, and I haven't gotten a decent price from them since the salesman I used to go through left. If you're looking at shopping online, I highly recommend Ashford.com. I bought 2 Tag's throug them and I can vouch that they sell legit priducts.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:41 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by bpang1
Hey my GF has a watch thingie that can go on her bag from Hello Kitty (the store at Ala Moana)...it actually looks pretty nice and not as blatantly ghey as everything else there.

Go check it out 8/10 chicks like Hello Kitty and she'll be proud that you braved the pinkness of that store for her.
or you can spring for this any girl would love it

Hello Kitty Deluxe Diamond Wrist Watch: Pink $1,200.00

Last edited by TnC WRX; 12-16-2005 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:05 PM

DAMN! hahaha those cost $$$$$$$$$$ which i don't have.

thanks though.. any more ideas. .. :P
Old 12-16-2005, 07:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
well mine is simple, just a card with some sweet words inside and this one she'll really appreciate because i've never done this for anyone not ever(she know's this)....and probably buy her-her favorite candy(reeses peanuts)...we are taking the breathing class for the baby and the instructor suggest we bring something for our partner/wife...so this should do...plus kinda broke from buying baby stuff haha...
Old 12-16-2005, 08:16 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
i'll be going shopping next friday nite after i finish work and on sat also...ya ya its going to be busy but hey i havent had time to shop..wish me luck..

oh ya i forgot to say.."tiffany's is a womens best friend"..hehe
Old 12-17-2005, 12:43 AM

i'm pretty sure i'll buy a watch.. unless i see something else... so any places??

kinda tight w/ money :P..
Old 12-17-2005, 03:37 AM

buy her the latest top of the line cell phone from Myroncuz! he'll hook u up- he may even throw in some free ring tones!
Old 12-17-2005, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by sub-sonic
buy her the latest top of the line cell phone from Myroncuz! he'll hook u up- he may even throw in some free ring tones!
that would be good too... i'll pm him :P
Old 12-17-2005, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
^^ myron will probally ask me to do them tones..lol..

^^well i'm going shopping today at alaz...thinking bout that i-pod with that plays those vidz...got to see it at the thursday meet thanks to drevis...