This is the way I'd like to go!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
This is the way I'd like to go!

Ex-MP dies after romp with tart

By JOHN COLES

A MASSAGE parlour girl told yesterday how a top politician died minutes after she performed a sex act on him.

The 19-year-old blonde said Dr Phil Williams, 64, told her she had got him excited before he fell off the massage couch.

Married father-of-two Dr Williams, a former Welsh MP, suffered a fatal heart attack.

The girl, who asked to be called by her working name Hayley, said she had been topless and wearing a white G-string and white high heels when she performed oral sex on Dr Williams.

She said: “He said it was the first time he’d visited the parlour and he seemed a bit nervous.

“He asked me for full sex, but I said no because I didn’t want to do it with him.

“So I peformed another sex act on him and afterwards he said: ‘You’ve got me really excited’.

“I was just starting to dress when he just fell off the couch. I turned round and he was face down on the floor.

“He sounded like he was snoring so I started tapping him on the shoulder and asking him if he was OK.

“He didn’t answer so I got worried. I shouted downstairs to the receptionist and she called an ambulance.” Medics battled to save Dr Williams.

His death, at A Touch of Class massage parlour in Cardiff’s Cathays district, is the latest in a string of sex scandals involving MPs.

Dr Williams was a professor of solar terrestrial physics and a former shadow economics minister for the Welsh nationalist party Plaid Cymru.

He was a member of the Welsh Assembly until stepping down at last month’s election.

Cambridge-educated Dr Williams was believed to be in Cardiff for a meeting.

His home was 100 miles away in Aberystwyth, West Wales. His wife Ann was being comforted by friends yesterday.

Former Plaid Cymru president Dafydd Wigley said: “This is tragic. Phil and I were very close for 40 years. It’s a terrible loss of someone who still had so much to give.”

A post mortem revealed Dr Williams died from a heart attack. There will not be an inquest.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003271025,00.html
Old 06-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Pr0n King

NOT this way:

Fairless Hills chess match ends in death

A Fairless Hills man was stabbed to death yesterday by his roommate after a disagreement over a chess match, the Bucks County District Attorney's Office said.

Jerome Kowalski, 56, died at Frankford-Bucks Hospital from a stab wound to his neck.

The suspect, Simon Andrews, 61, was being treated in the same hospital last night for a cut to his face that he allegedly received during a brief struggle with Kowalski.

Assistant District Attorney David Zellis said the fight happened about 3 p.m. at their home in the Aspen Falls Apartments on Trent Road.

Zellis said the two men were playing chess when the argument broke out. Zellis said Andrews became angry, walked to his bed, and pulled a knife from under the mattress of a sofa bed. Zellis said Andrews then grabbed Kowalski by the throat and stabbed him.

Zellis said an eyewitness called Falls Township police, who tried to resuscitate Kowalski at the scene.

He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Zellis said Andrews faces criminal homicide and weapons charges
Old 06-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Pr0n King

DEFINITELY NOT THIS WAY!

Brown Recluse Spider Bite Site :YUCK:

*GROSSNESS WARNING*
http://www.highway60.com/mark/brs/default.htm
*GROSSNESS WARNING*
Old 06-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Pr0n King