Vishnu Ecutek $575

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 12:49 PM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
Vishnu Ecutek $575

This is mapped for VS1 with I/C hoses. Here's your chance to get a reflash with NO downtime at a new lowered price!

BTW, I'll need your stock ecu too.
Old 05-12-2003, 04:57 PM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Bump for a good deal
Old 05-12-2003, 06:38 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Originally posted by Chibby Goku
Bump for a good deal
BUMP for Palaban pull that damn BC out! =)
Old 05-12-2003, 07:49 PM

Thanks for the bumps guys.

The ebc will be out this weekend, and hopefully your car will be broken in by then too. Let's set up a time and place so we can meet this weekend.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
I'll try again with the wife... no promises
Old 05-12-2003, 09:09 PM

Originally posted by EtchyLives
I'll try again with the wife... no promises
So what did your boss say about your little purchase at Farids the other nite? Or does she know yet?

Im glad the profek was gone when I finally got back up there, cuz I woulda bought it...

So is Farid basically going to install whatever he sells at the shop there? Not sure what made sense, but will they install all performance parts from exhaust, suspension, think gauges and electronics? Just curious. Hate asking you guys to help me with installs when I cant really contribute much since Im useless with a wrench...
Old 05-12-2003, 09:25 PM

Car Info: White on Gold STi
Originally posted by DaveWRX
So is Farid basically going to install whatever he sells at the shop there? Not sure what made sense, but will they install all performance parts from exhaust, suspension, think gauges and electronics? Just curious. Hate asking you guys to help me with installs when I cant really contribute much since Im useless with a wrench...
The whole idea behind Farid's new shop is to have a place that you can get everything, parts, installation, tuning, engine built.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Hate asking you guys to help me with installs when I cant really contribute much since Im useless with a wrench...
I was useless with a wrench before I met anyone in the HIIC. Now I'm one step up from useless.

It's more a matter of getting over whatever it is about getting under your car. I can't tell you when I've had more of a sense of accomplishment than when I have put something on my car. When someone puts something on your car (in my case, Wes) or when 8 guys are under your hood helping you out, you feel a sense of owing them, but more than that, you feel touched that someone would do something like that for you.

Screw the service/install centers. I remember in 1994 labor was $60 an hour in Indiana. In 2003 in Hawaii, I don't even want to know what the hourly rate is. It could be more than the purchase was in the first place.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by gpatmac
I was useless with a wrench before I met anyone in the HIIC. Now I'm one step up from useless.

It's more a matter of getting over whatever it is about getting under your car. I can't tell you when I've had more of a sense of accomplishment than when I have put something on my car. When someone puts something on your car (in my case, Wes) or when 8 guys are under your hood helping you out, you feel a sense of owing them, but more than that, you feel touched that someone would do something like that for you.

Screw the service/install centers. I remember in 1994 labor was $60 an hour in Indiana. In 2003 in Hawaii, I don't even want to know what the hourly rate is. It could be more than the purchase was in the first place.
True, was good to tear into Doms engine a bit and of course it was more fun taking things out and having to put them all back in when the parts didnt fit!

I can figure some things out like exhaust and that, but its stuff like gauges I wouldnt have a single clue what to do and I have the defis coming. Not many install days lately, but if they come in and anyone can help me I will provide food, beverages and will owe them big time...
Old 05-12-2003, 09:43 PM

bump!
If you have an uppipe and catback this is a must! When I went from Unichip to ECUTEK it was a huge difference.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

Palaban... I have to think it over

My wife and I are discussing the details. She says it's cool, however there are some "strings" attached that I have to think about. The current verdict (as far as I'm concerned) is: If someone else makes an offer, sell it to them. Don't hold it for me.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:39 PM
VIP Member

So what did your boss say about your little purchase at Farids the other nite? Or does she know yet?
She doesn't know, because it didn't happen... not to say I didn't try
Old 05-12-2003, 11:03 PM

Re: Palaban... I have to think it over

Originally posted by EtchyLives
My wife and I are discussing the details. She says it's cool, however there are some "strings" attached that I have to think about. The current verdict (as far as I'm concerned) is: If someone else makes an offer, sell it to them. Don't hold it for me.
No worries, bro.

I think I know where you're coming from. I'm married too. Sounds like some "read between the lines" woman speak. Definitely don't get into anything unless the missus fully supports it, or it could be one of those things that gets dragged out at the most opportune times..."Yeah, well remember when you bought that car stuff!"
Old 05-12-2003, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

Re: Re: Palaban... I have to think it over

Originally posted by palaban
No worries, bro.

I think I know where you're coming from. I'm married too. Sounds like some "read between the lines" woman speak. Definitely don't get into anything unless the missus fully supports it, or it could be one of those things that gets dragged out at the most opportune times..."Yeah, well remember when you bought that car stuff!"
Then you understand... at least she's cool with the Cobb. I just have to wait. I also broached the subject of upgraded pads and SS lines due to the impending track day... not a good time. If you didn't already know, babies are the best guilt trip in the world.