Uncool driver in a WRX last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 02:23 AM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Angry Stupid Racers

Originally Posted by WRX-Zero
Agreed! The car has become very popular, and with that there will be a few irresposible drivers will be driving. Those are the drivers that will make things bad, for the rest of the suby owners.

That's how it goes... I just hope they grow up.
That is true... just dam irresponsible drivers trying to show off their BOV or REVing turbos for nothing but endanger others life...

Guess this is not enough:
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln01a.html
Old 08-17-2004, 06:02 AM

Car Info: Red 04 WRX Wagon
Oof!

Originally Posted by jdepould
who carries handfuls of pennies? I mean, that's funny as hell, but really, who has that many pennies in their car?
I knew this guy in Boston who would keep old AA batteries in his car. When he had the displeasure of dealing with some silly driver he would huck the batteries at their car instead of pennies.

He didn't have a nice car however. Last time I saw him he had this old early 80s American sedan.

.....So be careful in Bean Town, unless you need batteries for your walkman or sumtin...
Old 08-17-2004, 05:34 PM

Yep, hate to say it, but there are some punks out there giving us Subi guys a bad rep. Bet they're X-honda guys (LOL I used to drive a GSR). I'm from Mililani, but never ran into the Yellow one yet. There are also some guys out there w/ EVO's that are punks too (Should make my license plate "EVOKILA". Can't wait for them to come to the track. Furthermore, most of them are young and can't really drive.

What's worse is when I'm driving my daily driver(85 MR2) and I get called out (ARGGGG!). I need a bumper sticker that says, "My other car is an STI".

BTW, did the silver wagon have jun eyelids? There's some guy who works near my office who has a dropped silver wagon, jun lids and stock wheels.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 2005 Metallic Gray STI
Originally Posted by namakemono
i recall reading a post a while back, about an 04 red trying to run someone off the road. these jerks should be disposed off, and are most likely not a part of i club. can't speak for all the members, but most everyone is responsible and not a jerk.
I have a 04 red WRX. . I hope its not me. . If it was,I didn't mean too. I don't drive crazy like that. My car got a CF hoodscoop, Zerozports CF wing riser, and Apexi Exhaust. NJ.

---- I hope that WRX won't be like civics who race each other all the time showin off that their engine is better than the other. lol
Old 08-17-2004, 06:55 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
i think i know who that guy in the silver wagon is. i'll check on it 2 be sure. to say i know him is to say that i know of him. he is a friend of a coworker of mine i beleive. i'll get to the bottom of this. and no, he's not an i-clubber.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:34 PM

hmmm i may have passed that guy in the silver, droped wrx. not too sure though. i just knoticed on how low and bouncie his car was. i gave him the shaka and i guess he replyed. thats what my wife told me. anyway, i'll keep an eye out.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:31 AM

Car Info: 2005 Metallic Gray STI
Originally Posted by 808subaru
i think i know who that guy in the silver wagon is. i'll check on it 2 be sure. to say i know him is to say that i know of him. he is a friend of a coworker of mine i beleive. i'll get to the bottom of this. and no, he's not an i-clubber.
He's not an i-clubber . . . . . no wonder why he cut you off. . . he's not part of the family. .. .tsk tsk tsk, no respect.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:27 PM

Car Info: Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 2004
Originally Posted by WRX151
Yep, hate to say it, but there are some punks out there giving us Subi guys a bad rep. Bet they're X-honda guys (LOL I used to drive a GSR). I'm from Mililani, but never ran into the Yellow one yet. There are also some guys out there w/ EVO's that are punks too (Should make my license plate "EVOKILA". Can't wait for them to come to the track. Furthermore, most of them are young and can't really drive.

What's worse is when I'm driving my daily driver(85 MR2) and I get called out (ARGGGG!). I need a bumper sticker that says, "My other car is an STI".

BTW, did the silver wagon have jun eyelids? There's some guy who works near my office who has a dropped silver wagon, jun lids and stock wheels.
Hey, Im an ex-Honda Guy....but that's some stupid sh*t though.....THAT GUY DOESN'T DESERVE TO DRIVE A WRX. But I have to say, majority of guys who own Honda's are like that. I had a silver 04 Honda on the H-1 try to race me once....then he flicked me off when I wouldn't race.

But, thanks to all you i-club members who waved shaka to me. I'm new to I-club. Sorry to those who I didn't wave back.

Last edited by suby_blitzer; 08-26-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:37 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
" BTW, did the silver wagon have jun eyelids? There's some guy who works near my office who has a dropped silver wagon, jun lids and stock wheels."

I've seen this silver wagon around this past monday. The driver was calling out a black BES with more than mild traffic. I just don't get it...

Old 08-27-2004, 06:48 PM

Sneezer, you must work in Halawa too, like me. I seen that guy around too.

Larry
Old 08-27-2004, 10:06 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
ok, the silver 2004 wrx wagon is not the guy you people are referring to. but he's also not an i-clubber.