Uncool driver in a WRX last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 08 Nissan Titan, 12 MazdaSpeed 3, 15 Honda CRV
Unhappy Uncool driver in a WRX last night

This is news I got from a fellow DSMer that happened to him last night,..
Please I hope it isnt an I-club member, and if so,..please drive more responsibly!!! Hmm,..I wonder if it was HPD trying to call out for a race????

Here is what he posted,.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Went to a party last night and drove home a bit on the feelgood side.
Some dropped stock exhaust wrx in a silver wagon decided to call me out on the H1 freeway at 3 o clock in the morning.

I was cool about it, though. I wasn't about to race on the freeway considering my state, and especially considering recent accidents involving diamond starred cars hitting barriers and road construction vehicles.

I dropped back and got into my right lane.
He proceeded to follow me, revving his bov so that I could clearly hear it.
I kept slowing down, and he kept circling me, going 'round and 'round.

I started to get pissed off after a couple miles, and I got so upset that I contemplated
crashing into the bastard purposely at full speed; I'd rather meet my Maker knowing that I took out someone dumber than myself than to let someone like that go home with a smile.

BUT I just kept slowing down, which by now was around 45 mph on the freeay.

This seemed to go on forever till, finally he finally changed lanes to take the Pearl City cutoff.

He hit his brakes hard in front of me, which I barely reacted to, flashed a thumbs down side, and took the cutoff.

What a bastard.
If he knew the circumstances, he WOULD NOT have been driving so close to me.
And if he knew my friend in the passenger seat, he would not have been ****ing around like that.

Should I ever find out who this guy is, or if anyone knows who he is, tell him to give me a call.

We can "talk" about it.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:04 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
yea, someone should slap that guy!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
wow, dats a first

i just came back from vegas, lol stupid bmw would put on the high beams as it was approaching from behind, then i would move to the left thinking he wanted to pass, and he followed along. mind u he didnt turn it off, so i switched backed which he followed again. Then i speed up and he doesnt follow, so i am about 1/2 mile. once again he comes barreling down to me again full brights. so i switch lanes and he follows once more. so i slam on my brakes, doesnt seem to phase him. By now he has tested all my patience. so i grab a hand full of pennies and freakin throw it at his car. next thing u know, he rolls down the window, saying wtf. so next thing i know i throw more pennies and he pulls over and i just take off. hehe luckily i had no plates on.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:40 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
The WRX has become a popular car, and the downside is that it will fall in the hands of a few immature jackazzes. Speaking from my own experience with a yellow one in Mililani the other week. Hopefully he is not associated with i-club, if he is GROW-UP!! Keep the racing on the track. Nuffsed!
Old 08-16-2004, 02:46 PM

Car Info: 04sti
Originally Posted by nic3krnnamja83
so i grab a hand full of pennies and freakin throw it at his car.
thats some funny **** :banana:
Old 08-16-2004, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
I saw that silver wagon too...makin' all dumb on the H1!

He never called me out though since I was incognito in the right lane

But it was really early in the morning at around 2:50 AM so it must've been the same one.
Old 08-16-2004, 04:08 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
Originally Posted by shiroikage
The WRX has become a popular car, and the downside is that it will fall in the hands of a few immature jackazzes.
^^^
Old 08-16-2004, 04:35 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
i recall reading a post a while back, about an 04 red trying to run someone off the road. these jerks should be disposed off, and are most likely not a part of i club. can't speak for all the members, but most everyone is responsible and not a jerk.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
The WRX has become a popular car, and the downside is that it will fall in the hands of a few immature jackazzes. Speaking from my own experience with a yellow one in Mililani the other week. Hopefully he is not associated with i-club, if he is GROW-UP!! Keep the racing on the track. Nuffsed!

When my car finally gets here from the mainland please don't associate all yellow ones with this guy... I have a blaze yellow one with gun metal g-game rims... I will be the guy with the ear to ear grin that my car is finally here and I can stop driving this damn rental!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
who carries handfuls of pennies? I mean, that's funny as hell, but really, who has that many pennies in their car?
Old 08-16-2004, 08:54 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
Originally Posted by jdepould
who carries handfuls of pennies? I mean, that's funny as hell, but really, who has that many pennies in their car?

somebody who's done it before, and is prepared to throw them again.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:09 PM

Car Info: Justy
Agreed! The car has become very popular, and with that there will be a few irresposible drivers will be driving. Those are the drivers that will make things bad, for the rest of the suby owners.

That's how it goes... I just hope they grow up.

Last edited by WRX-Zero; 08-16-2004 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:14 PM

Car Info: Justy
Originally Posted by jdepould
HAHA... Hey! I have some loose change in my coin holder in the car. HEHEHE and most of them are pennies!
Old 08-16-2004, 10:32 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
Yeah, everyone has some loose change, but good god man. . .

Quick Reply: Uncool driver in a WRX last night