Is this the ugliest GDA(?) you've ever seen?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by sykosis
I'd be impressed if it had the "Go" to match the "Show" I can respect they're trying to get the whole rally look even with the official STI red mudflaps, so hopefully it pushes out some serious power to back that up.

the car is pushing alot of power, notice the big black front mount

his car is truely pimp, his sn is JIN on nasioc and he is selling the car because hes moving out of the country

dont knock it till you see it, truely breathtaking car
Old 08-04-2004, 06:20 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Wagon JAVA BLACK PEARL
that **** is tight. is that a type r sticker i see?
Old 08-04-2004, 08:14 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
You guys have no idea. If you see this car in person, you'll know what I'm talking about. His main intention was making this a WRC replica, that's why the stickers. It's currently at UTEC Stage 4 and also happens to be his daily driver, in NYC mind you. And it's also a regular at car shows, which always always takes 1st place for the best Subaru and a few Best in Show classes. JIN the owner of that car is actually a member of my car club, SQC-NY, who also happens to be a really nice guy. You guys need to see more pics of that car, the interior and engine bay, coz they'll speak for themselves.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:22 PM

Car Info: 99 Impreza Rally Blue WRX
Originally Posted by sykosis
I'd be impressed if it had the "Go" to match the "Show" I can respect they're trying to get the whole rally look even with the official STI red mudflaps, so hopefully it pushes out some serious power to back that up.
Rest assured that this car has enough "go" to impress. Jins car is one of the most amazing machines you'll ever ride in.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:23 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
i still say fuschia mud flaps would have owned.

that car must have cost your first born, and 2nd.

on a last night, i do like it a lot more without the stickers. sorry i wasn't feeling the wrc look.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 99 Impreza Rally Blue WRX
Originally Posted by costas
Rest assured that this car has enough "go" to impress. Jins car is one of the most amazing machines you'll ever ride in.

Sake- what type "r" sticker are you talking about? Is this why hes one a BOATLOAD of trophy's this summer alone?
Old 08-04-2004, 11:35 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
Me likey (just watched Quintuplets) that is one badazz cah!! : )
Old 08-05-2004, 01:09 AM

Location: Your friendly neighborhood Marine Corps recruiting station! (Pearlridge Mall by Banditos)
Originally Posted by JIN
Thats my ride actually. Hmm ... yeah ... kind of sad you guys didn't like the stickers. However, those are the exact same stickers that are on the WRC Monte Carlo 03 ones ... just that I felt gold matches black better since yellow ( the original ones ) don't go nicely with black. In any case, I honestly do not like the stickers there for too long too ... they are really there just for the summer 04 car show. I have been totally stickerless for a really long time.

The Kill Switch is functional ... and that button besides the kill switch is an engine starter ...

Heres how my car looked like in the past without the stickers ...
I'm not usually one for all the "bells and whistles" show type appearance, I like my cars wingless and basically stock looking (with the exception of a lowered stance and larger than stock rims), but I must say your car is VERY impressive. Keep it up bro, your car gets 2 thumbs up in my book!

-Neale

P.S.: I think the stickers were tastefully done as well... but I'm also glad you don't keep them on all the time
Old 08-05-2004, 07:21 AM

Car Info: 98 RS
You have to much $$$$. You over did your car. Now give me some of that $$$
Old 08-05-2004, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
I thought racecars put on stickers because the HAD to.

Tastes range, obviously. I'm not a big one for anything non-functional (ie, roof-scoop...yeah it works, but......why? Kill switch, I'm not that smart of a guy, but I understood it to be a battery cut-off as a safety measure in a race car, not a show car.)

More or less perfect reflection of a WRC car and the car is most definitely tyte, yo, but is it a pure show car?

And not once did I make a personal comment about you, JIN, unless you consider comments about taste an attack. If that were so, then I'd imagine most artists would be buff and good with their fists, know what I mean?

As a whim, I put a profile of my station wagon on ridejudge.com and the car is getting it's nuts kicked in. I empathize with my car, but I don't sympathize with it? My car's a big boy. It can handle it.

Quick Reply: Is this the ugliest GDA(?) you've ever seen?