Trying to locate a certain '06 WRB STi

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Trying to locate a certain '06 WRB STi

I know this is a longshot, and it's a long story, but here goes, I'll keep it as short as possible. I hope someone here knows this person.

The guy that sold me my '05 WRX sold his '06 WRB STi earlier this year. I tried to get more particulars from him, but he hasn't responded to my e-mails. Anyhow, he said he saw the '06 STi recently at Moanalua shopping center - he said that the tint was stripped off, it had a military sticker and a baby seat in the back. IIRC, the car has a full TBE, BOV and a few other bolt ons.

The reason that I want to find this person is that I have the V1 Cobb AP that is married to the '06 STi. It's not doing me any good, I figured if one of you (or someone you know) owns the '06, you can actually make use of it. It's just collecting dust at my house, Cobb wants $380 + shipping to re-authorize the unit for my WRX, it's not worth it to me at this time.

I have it because the guy who sold the 2 cars "found" the AP and some other stock parts that he had fogotten about, and gave them to me since I'm the only one he knows that still has a Subie.

Sorry, this got longer than I thought it would be, PM me if you have the car or knows who has it. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:49 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
can you pm me the serial#

I had mine stolen last year from my car...no good to anyone either...mine is a2004 STI....so the serial would have the 2004sti as the beggining of the serial if I can remember...I need to go and find my police report...

I would appreciate it...I know it is a long shot as well...I'm just bummed...

Thanks,

Somewhere, my AP is floating around no good to anyone...
Old 08-27-2007, 02:58 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Sorry, the one I have is not the one that was stolen from you. The one I have is complete with the box and everything, and has 06 STi on the box and on the unit.

I'm just trying to get the AP to the car it's married to, otherwise it's just going to sit in my closet.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:36 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
thanks...

My ole AP is bound to show up somewhere...probably sitting on some Pawn Shops shelf...