For the trouble I've caused........

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 04:18 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Red face For the trouble I've caused........

Just wanted to send my appologies out to everyone for actions or words that have popped up recently and offended whomever. mainly revving, flaunting, or (boasting about the brand new flux capasitor i got installed) <----joke . I'm only 24 and have some growing up to do i know, and in the meantime im willing to learn. As I've stated before, my garage bay and tools and house are open weekdays 430pm til pau or fri-sun all day. This is just an attemp to straighten out certain things so i have a clearer head. For those who may have heard i talked out of line about them, you need to go back to who you heard it from and ask them what really went down, because I flat out dont go there, period. I have the same amount of love for I-club as I do for easystreet, and alot of you know thats alot. thanks guys!

-bobby-
Old 07-30-2005, 05:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
it's all good, you just need to think twice before you say or do anything...i'm at that age also and i've got alot of maturing to do...
Old 07-30-2005, 12:26 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Communication is the key, but don't worry about others' comment. It is life, there are always bad and good stories. Everybody has to learn...
Old 07-30-2005, 06:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
BAH! You didn't say anything you need to apologize for.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:10 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by gpatmac
agree
Old 07-30-2005, 09:53 PM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
The little squables (sp?) are funny to me. You all should really appreciate what you have overthere. A lot of these little "tiffs" sound like family arguments, I really miss the community and how close everyone is. I friggin wave and wave over here and have gotten a wave back only twice.

Bobby I only met you a few times and does sound like you don't have anything to apologize for but, it is great that you "man-ed" up and took responsibilities for your actions.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:21 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally Posted by Hoppie
Bobby I only met you a few times and does sound like you don't have anything to apologize for but, it is great that you "man-ed" up and took responsibilities for your actions.
my thoughts exactly... IMHO it takes a greater man to try his best to correct a situation whether he is at fault or not-

we all have differences- the luxury of being in my position is that i kinda "have to be" open minded about everyone- no matter what i see and hear.
like i told you earlier... sometimes people just do not communicate on the same page

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 07-31-2005, 06:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by gpatmac
Yeah I don't see what you are appoligizing for now. We're cool as well.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:35 PM

Car Info: Wave riding vehicle
Hey Bobby I met you a couple of times at the tracks and I think you are a cool humble guy.I'm the one with the white Evo btw.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Teriyaaaaki
Hey Bobby I met you a couple of times at the tracks and I think you are a cool humble guy.I'm the one with the white Evo btw.

the wingless one? i tryed lookin for you after my last run, but couldnt find ya, how did you end up doing that night?
Old 08-02-2005, 09:44 PM

Car Info: Wave riding vehicle
Yup the wingless Evo.Well I ended up doing a 13.659 with a 1.9 60Ft. and a trapspeed of 97.36.I was pretty amazed at that time from a stock Evo.But I still think that I can do better.How did you do?
Old 08-03-2005, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Teriyaaaaki
Yup the wingless Evo.Well I ended up doing a 13.659 with a 1.9 60Ft. and a trapspeed of 97.36.I was pretty amazed at that time from a stock Evo.But I still think that I can do better.How did you do?

i ended the night with a 13.2 and watched the guy with the blue wagon, boy is quick, after that i went home.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:27 PM

Car Info: Aspen White STI
Bobby, give me a call sometime so we can hang out. There always seems to be some kind of drama going on in the forums, I guess you have to just deal with it and move on. Btw, have you seen the 06 Sti at Waialae Subaru yet?

Jared
Old 08-04-2005, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by zillig04
Bobby, give me a call sometime so we can hang out. There always seems to be some kind of drama going on in the forums, I guess you have to just deal with it and move on. Btw, have you seen the 06 Sti at Waialae Subaru yet?

Jared
..and out of the woods comes jared, where you been bro, i tried calling but i always get voice mail...ill ring ya!
Old 08-04-2005, 09:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Hoppie
The little squables (sp?) are funny to me. You all should really appreciate what you have overthere. A lot of these little "tiffs" sound like family arguments, I really miss the community and how close everyone is. I friggin wave and wave over here and have gotten a wave back only twice.

Dan maybe you scared them by sticking your head out the window and waving histerically.

Quick Reply: For the trouble I've caused........