Toys For Tots 2006- 11/25/2006 9am Magic Island

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 09:47 PM

Car Info: unknown
just to let you know i was usin my buddies name (tyconjr) and i havent changed my attitude since then, but since you got beef on me so i just made one for myself. and we tried to drop this but it seems someone still cant get over it. if you were to get to know me you would know that i like to mess around

Last edited by lucid215; 11-20-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:52 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Originally Posted by lucid215
just to let you know i was usin my buddies name (tyconjr) and i havent changed my attitude since then, but since you got beef on me so i just made one for myself. and we tried to drop this but it seems someone still cant get over it. if you were to get to know me you would know that i like to mess around
OMFG. you've got a one track mind. childish really. I don't even know you so how the **** would I have beef with you. you need to think before posting.

Unless you have something to contribute to this thread do not post in it.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:53 PM

well WE i-club (except for shaggy) doesn't know you so you need to respect the area. knowing someone isn't just saying hi... i'm so and so. blah blah blah
Old 11-20-2006, 09:55 PM

Car Info: unknown
so i guess you should practice what you preach
Old 11-20-2006, 10:12 PM

so i guess you should practice what you preach
actually. I do practice what I preach. you don't know me at all so you have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing. if you have issues with me there are ways to work them out. let me know if you're interested

pm me though
Old 11-20-2006, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
i am done with this $*** entirely. i will be at the next thursday meet for anyone who thinks they're an e-thug. put up or shut up time. you wanna talk mess about us on another board because we won't let you come to our cruise!? c'mon guys i wanna play too, you sound like a punk 5yr old...and thats an insult to the kids! so anyone who wants to post up stupid crap and mouth off then be my guest, but be man enough to show up and do it to our face. i'm tired of this crap. lets settle it on the next auto-x. let your skills do the talking and EARN some respect. or just drive your show queens around like your hot $hit and prove how much of a punk you really are. so in case you missed it, if your gonna say anything, say it to me on thurs...otherwise shut your hole. done!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:28 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
wow, i missed alot of stuff here... entertaining for alot of us, but then again, very sad..

i know we have had other makes on our cruises before, but those were friends of iclubbers who maybe couldnt fit since some of our cars were packed so therefore ending up driving their own car. but what im trying to say is i remember at times, there would be all subarus plus maybe 1 or 2 other cars.. which from my example is acceptional, right?

i got nothing against the evo guys.. met them once or twice before. no biggie. BUT, since iclubbers went ahead and planned out our route, id want it to be subarus.. of course we might have maybe someone like joey for example roll up in his xterra. that would be an acception as well. this will most likely be my last cruise with my subaru and i will miss all of you.. ill still pop in here and there though..

i will leave y'all a wonderful picture of my pocket puzzy..no, i did not buy it, i got it as a gift from japan... Name:  3795f8fd.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  23.6 KB
Old 11-21-2006, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
u guys are still bring this up when it has been dropped. let it go already. jon your qoute is funny b/c that was an inside joke. (if you would have read the other thread on that site you would of understood it) so all your doing is tring to do is add fuel to a fire that has been put out. but if u still wanna go at it then have fun cause it show how mature u really are.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:36 AM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
^^dude i tried to find that other thread but i couldn't. lets just chock this up to a bad experience and move on. we're not all gonna get along thats fact. i'm trying to focus on the person not the car they drive so lets all try to do the same. that being said my previous statement still stands, anyone has a problem come out and say it, otherwise to bite off nate... let's all just brush the sand out of our vaginas and move on.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
myron...that pocket vagina is hilarious...thing even has a friken **** ring....awsome!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
u guys are still bring this up when it has been dropped. let it go already. jon your qoute is funny b/c that was an inside joke. (if you would have read the other thread on that site you would of understood it) so all your doing is tring to do is add fuel to a fire that has been put out. but if u still wanna go at it then have fun cause it show how mature u really are.
please don't talk about my maturity level because this whole situation got blown out of proportion because of you. I quoted this because of brads previous comment. there is no other thread. you can defend whomever you want Mr. Moderator on Evo808. Inside joke or not it's not funny.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by 91sleeper
^^dude i tried to find that other thread but i couldn't.
sent ya the link
Old 11-21-2006, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by iNfEk
please don't talk about my maturity level because this whole situation got blown out of proportion because of you. I quoted this because of brads previous comment. there is no other thread. you can defend whomever you want Mr. Moderator on Evo808. Inside joke or not it's not funny.
hahahaha 2 it's to to tango. so it wasn't just me. and there is another thread but u just didn't look hard enough. i hate u and your not worth my time anything else u got to say it can be said in person just if you don't like what i post don't post up cause me and u go way back and our personalitys clash plain and simple. stay away from me and i will stay away from u.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
hahahaha 2 it's to to tango. so it wasn't just me. and there is another thread but u just didn't look hard enough. i hate u and your not worth my time anything else u got to say it can be said in person just if you don't like what i post don't post up cause me and u go way back and our personalitys clash plain and simple. stay away from me and i will stay away from u.
OMFG shaggy cry me a ****en river with violins playing in the background.

[NICE SWEET VOICE] Shaggy, of course if I have something to say to you I say it directly to your face. wasn't the Thursday meet before this one indication of that. I've never held anything against you but rather the way you interpret a situation and how you handle the situation. I think maybe we need to sit down and talk about things as mature adults. Maybe then you'll understand how myself and other people feel about your actions in given situations. [/NICE SWEET VOICE]

yes, we go way back so that is why I don't hate you shaggy and I forgive you! I just don't like the things you do.

Our personalities never clashed it's the way we did things and our beliefs.

you're so EMO about situations that you can totally control. Please look for me at the next meet. I seriously want to talk to you about what's been going on. If you'd like to have your wife included in the solution that is fine too.

when immaturity steps out maturity steps in.

Jon

- Sorry, I'm sorry for making you feel like you're not excepted and that you don't know anything. You probably know more about Evo's than I do an I can learn from you on that.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 05 wrb wrx wagon
omg, s**t got nuts here. anyways, i just wanted to know if we're supposed to wrap the toy?

Quick Reply: Toys For Tots 2006- 11/25/2006 9am Magic Island