Thursday Meet, 11/16/06 Starbucks Ewa Beach @ 9:00 PM

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 03:35 AM

Car Info: toaster
HAHAHAHAHA (not directed at dub81)
Old 11-18-2006, 10:16 AM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
As a true old schooler I appreciate being able to go and chill w/friends,whether they drive a Subaru,Evo,Dodge,Ford (this is for you Rich,my pilipino brudder),hell they could roll up in a Yaris for all I care. Seems to me that the whole Subaru v. Evo thing is getting out of hand. If you make friends w/someone it's all good. IMO I have no problems with any of these guys coming,everyone is pretty cool if you ask me. I'm not saying that it should just be an open meet for everyone to show up (no Hondas please,wait I take that back,no RUNEMHARD Hondas PLEASE!!) I also think that two of "our own" seem to have the most issues with each other, if your personalities clash, they always will regardless of what you drive. So I say make the meets bi-weekly,so we don't see everybody every week and maybe we can share info on our projects,families,what crappy movie we saw or whatever. Remember that Subarus benefit from Evos in the sense that,the manufacturers decided to have this same argument since the introduction of both Impreza & Lancer Evolution, that my boto is bigger than yours, and the result has been a U.S. WRX,WRX STi,Legacy Turbo,Forester Turbo,Evolution 8&9 in RS,and better yet MR versions,with more aftermarket goodies than I'll ever be able to afford. So remember that if it wasn't for the OG's buying the 2.5 RS all this crap would mean nothing. J/K I hope in the future the drama will be put aside, and we will all be back to wishing we had somewhere to race. Then we could really do this right,and prove that Subarus are the better cars,J/K if I could have gotten an EVO I would have. Bye. See you all at the next meet.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:06 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
^^hey some of us still have a 2.5RS.....RS! not 2.5 beast..
Old 11-18-2006, 10:36 PM

Car Info: 2003 Wrx Wagon
Originally Posted by 2.5 DOHC
As a true old schooler I appreciate being able to go and chill w/friends,whether they drive a Subaru,Evo,Dodge,Ford (this is for you Rich,my pilipino brudder),hell they could roll up in a Yaris for all I care. Seems to me that the whole Subaru v. Evo thing is getting out of hand. If you make friends w/someone it's all good. IMO I have no problems with any of these guys coming,everyone is pretty cool if you ask me. I'm not saying that it should just be an open meet for everyone to show up (no Hondas please,wait I take that back,no RUNEMHARD Hondas PLEASE!!) I also think that two of "our own" seem to have the most issues with each other, if your personalities clash, they always will regardless of what you drive. So I say make the meets bi-weekly,so we don't see everybody every week and maybe we can share info on our projects,families,what crappy movie we saw or whatever. Remember that Subarus benefit from Evos in the sense that,the manufacturers decided to have this same argument since the introduction of both Impreza & Lancer Evolution, that my boto is bigger than yours, and the result has been a U.S. WRX,WRX STi,Legacy Turbo,Forester Turbo,Evolution 8&9 in RS,and better yet MR versions,with more aftermarket goodies than I'll ever be able to afford. So remember that if it wasn't for the OG's buying the 2.5 RS all this crap would mean nothing. J/K I hope in the future the drama will be put aside, and we will all be back to wishing we had somewhere to race. Then we could really do this right,and prove that Subarus are the better cars,J/K if I could have gotten an EVO I would have. Bye. See you all at the next meet.

das ryte bytches!! only flip dat rolls to a meet in a "Red Neck" truck!! LOL!! no offense to dem white ppl!! jus futtin around!! but as far as da whole evo suby thingy i have no problem wit dem commin out its a cruise laid back kinda thing!! but i jus dont like wen some of dem speed off and blow off!! im cool wit most of dem but hey wat do i kno!! im jus a noobie!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:01 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Red face

I farted!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
Man, I don't get it.

It's about respect.

You don't go to a friends house and mow his lawn or blast music at 3am, you don't go to an invite and try to F-up the meet for club who planned it. I'm a newb, but you quickly see that Jon is on the ball, I'm damn glad the club has got him. As some one who has done the car club thing, I run the Mazda6 Club down here in HI, I know how much effort goes into all of it. We have had meets with M-spec the HI mazda club, with no problems. thats because no one tried to be cool, everyone said 'what's up to' each other. Respect.

I think that it should go with out saying, no matter how much attention you want to grab with your car, don't do it in a group setting. You wanna make an *** outta yourself, go for it. but, when that retarted behavior comes back on anyone other than yourself, your being a punk. Don't rev your ****, burn out, speed, blast the system, noakup! You want respect, want me to think your cool? Treat others with respect, and it will come back on you.

Come to a meet to be social, not to try to be cool. Respect those around you, and not just those in the club. That includes the people that run buisnesses in the shopping centers, the security, the customers, etc.

Anyway, thanks Jon for planning the meets, and thanks to all you guys who welcomed me in.

Last edited by Cynt; 11-20-2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Edizn mah postz, fixnz mah grammarz
Old 11-20-2006, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cynt
noakup!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! s2pid haole. no but seriously werd...
Old 11-20-2006, 04:29 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
you tell me a better sum up word?

"noakup!"

it fits perfectly and it is Hawaii, lol I am so white.

"Behave yourselves people, do not act up!" that better? You know the whiteness Justin, you got plenty of practice.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:16 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)

"noakup!"

"Behave yourselves people, do not act up!" that better? You know the whiteness Justin, you got plenty of practice.
LOL
Old 11-20-2006, 05:43 PM

"noakup!"

yessir...haole 4 life.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:00 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Man, look at all the action I was missing.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by sneezerboi
I am saddened at what HIIC is turned/turning into. I really wish I were there these past 6 months. I have made many close friends since I've joined and it's become more than our cars which have brought us and kept us together.

Many years in the future, many of us will be driving other vehicles, but we will be friends who met on these forums as Subaru enthusiasts. We will have our stories to tell over beers, steaks, and poke.

Having said that, I'm begging you all to please put aside your differences in opinions in order to save HIIC. I'd like current and future members to get out of i-club what I did. With the proper care and dedication, I don't see why this shouldn't be possible.

I'm starting to see in other places/forums that the reputation of i-club isn't what it used to be. They know what it used to be like and notice what it is now and some of them shake their head.

I will always be proud to be a member of HIIC no matter what and I'm still willing to do what I can to help out. I'll be moving back within a year and will be looking forward to seeing all of you again on a regular basis.

Until then, let's please live in peace.

Josh you sum up my opinion pretty well. I wish I could be around all the great friends I have in Hawaii.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

While I am not the "oldest school" person on these boards I have been on them for 3 years and boy does HIIC suck a big one now. You guys are acting like babies. Randy, Justin, Jon, Josh, etc are awesome people and if they tell you you are jacked up it is because you are. It seems that most of us that cared have left. I also think the loss of the track has contributed to it.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

Also we all knew this would happen when Imprezas dropped below $10,000.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by keirnna
While I am not the "oldest school" person on these boards I have been on them for 3 years and boy does HIIC suck a big one now. You guys are acting like babies. Randy, Justin, Jon, Josh, etc are awesome people and if they tell you you are jacked up it is because you are. It seems that most of us that cared have left. I also think the loss of the track has contributed to it.
yeah we don't do tacobell drifting and catch cars on fire anymore since you left....i'm sad now...emo out

Quick Reply: Thursday Meet, 11/16/06 Starbucks Ewa Beach @ 9:00 PM