Thursday Meet, 11/16/06 Starbucks Ewa Beach @ 9:00 PM

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 08:32 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by Cynt
Nah, you just skard do come down to my hood, 96706 boyeee!!! AAAAHAHAHAHA!!! im so full of it and hardcore joking...

but i will not be there for too long since me and the wifie age gonna go out to see Borat @ 9:55...
Borat...funny as hell.....well for me it was
Old 11-16-2006, 09:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
DAMN...TRY TO MAKE IT, but right now Im changing or atlesast draining my oil right now...
Old 11-16-2006, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Just got done changing oil and cleaning all the oil puddle thanks to the stupid oil change box!!I guess next time!!!

See all yall laters
Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 AM

Car Info: 1998 RS STi
lol That happened to me last oil change I usually prop up the sides of the bag with the flaps on the box. But this time I didn't and had a big puddle to clean. >:O
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Deraj_53
lol That happened to me last oil change I usually prop up the sides of the bag with the flaps on the box. But this time I didn't and had a big puddle to clean. >:O

Mine leak came from the bottom of the plastic bag.A small tear, i guess thats wat happens why you buy marked down items from longs!! S*it LOL..I was suckered!!
Old 11-17-2006, 02:46 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
ok... I've got a question. why is it we don't have as many Subarus at our meets but we have an ungodly amount of evo's showing up?

please advise me as to why?

there were about 10 Evo's last night and about 5 Subarus. Something is wrong with that situation.

Jon

- I sort of don't have a problem with evo's showing up to our meets but I do have a problem with them using our meets as a reason to make their own meet
Old 11-17-2006, 03:07 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
it's a matter of respect and attitude jon..

the evo guys took center stage at a i-club meet. NOT respectful IMO since it wasn't 'technically' their gathering/meet.

Add to that the attitude that was displayed by the guy that lost his evo to an accident (drove up in a truck/suv. I don't blame him for his bad attitude, but there are more MATURE manners in which to show your distaste) and the 2 Buick Grand Nationals acting stupid leaving the event just before me (and I won't go into detail about how it looked like they wanted to instigate a race with me on the way up Fort Weaver)

In any case, With that number of EVOs they should have enough to have their own events without needing your (or i-club's) event planning assistance.

They want to have a weekly meet? sure... but how about 'not' crashing another clubs' events?

I believe that was my last i-club weekly event, when I-Club meets are I-Club meets again, where individuals with like interests and expertise can gather without bragging about whose 'sack' is bigger... I will likely return.

-tazer
/.burt./
Old 11-17-2006, 03:22 PM

I will be modifying the December meet schedule to be bi-weekly so that there is more appreciation when a meet is scheduled. also it will allow people to look forward to them rather than saying they'll be one next week.

Again, I don't mind them being their but the turn out last night was unacceptable.

Also, lets bring up the fact about releasing your BOV and speeding from and to another clubs meet or to our meet. I do drive aggressively but within the speed limits. I did last night blow off twice while entering the shopping center but if you know anything about maintaining speed I was heel-toe down shifting from the bottom of 4th to 2nd which in turn caused my BOV to go off. further due to the modifications on my car it causes the BOV (thought it's tightened down almost all the way) to still release at low speeds. from 1st to second gear my BOV goes off just with releasing the gas. I am not an angel but I am getting tired of the unwanted attention and the stereotype that this club has gotten recently. Again we WERE a club that was respected and no one really hassled before.

This only attracts unwanted attention and if you know the EWA area it's crawling with police officers and undercover police officers everywhere!

Jon
Old 11-17-2006, 03:27 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
<---------guilty of releasing BOV (I will try harder to control the issue when next I attend a meet)
Old 11-17-2006, 04:02 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Yeah the Evo guys should get their own place to gather. Don't forget that idiot that did a burnout leaving the shopping center.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:39 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Hahaha u guys are funny.... Jon u need 2 justify y u blew off. The bottom line is u shouldn't have done it, no exceptions!

Burt the guy in the suv was messing with me. Now what's the difference with that then from our last meet were plls were driving around the parking lot testin someones turning and handling? Which that can get us kicked out of places faster

Last edited by shaggadelic; 11-17-2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
Hahaha u guys are funny.... Jon u need 2 justify y u blew off. The bottom line is u shouldn't have no exceptions!

Burt the guy in the suv was messing with me. Now what's the difference with that then from our last meet were plls were driving around the parking lot testin someones turning and handling? Which that can get us kicked out of places faster
no we were trying to find out the problem with his steering rack. we also determined that his caster was off causing his front drivers side wheel from turning correctly.

shaggy > i-club
Old 11-17-2006, 05:50 PM

Jon u need 2 justify y u blew off.
Yes, I should state why I blew off since I brought up the subject.

The bottom line is u shouldn't have no exceptions!
ummm... please post sentences that make sense dude. I'm sorry but sometimes I read your stuff and I get lost. I understand what you're saying. I do NOT agree with you on it but you're entitled to your opinion.

Jon
Old 11-17-2006, 06:22 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Blah, blah; blah... blah blah...
Old 11-17-2006, 06:22 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by iNfEk
ummm... please post sentences that make sense dude. I'm sorry but sometimes I read your stuff and I get lost. I understand what you're saying.

Jon
i was typing from my blackberry phone.

there is a time and a place to fix problems with your cars since you guys wanna be **** about it and the meets is not one of them. you shouldn't come into the parking lot in 4th gear you were going dast and you know it.

as i said it the other thread there were so many evo's there b/c one guy is moving away. remember when josh came back to visit, how we had about 20+ subys show up and then the next meet we were back down to like 6. yeh think of it that way. then next meet will go back to only a few like always.

just like u said jon you couldn't control you BOV so you should know that the speed limit on that road is 45mph and most cars that boost high will blow off some you cannot control and some you can. yeh there were a few evo's that blow off cause they wanted to and some that blew off cause of normal driving. and yes the subys are just as guilty of doing it so please don't just pick on one car make when lots were to blame.

Quick Reply: Thursday Meet, 11/16/06 Starbucks Ewa Beach @ 9:00 PM