Teh Fast and the Furious

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 09:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Teh Fast and the Furious

I'm currently in West Hartford, CT, staying at my in-law's for the weekend. My father in law took me to the Outback in Newington, CT which happened to be right along the 'strip'. I've never seen so much neon and so many fart-cans.

The funny thing is that it is just your ordinary, developed piece of Walmart, Target, fast food types of suburbian heaven, but because of that movie and the 2fast n furious or whatever, EVERYBODY is racing each other.

Mitsus, toyotas, hondas, domestics....I didn't see one WRX, though.

We pulled up to a stoplight and my 60yr old F-I-L in his 100hp Toyota Camry got revved on by a dropped CRX, and when he launched, the 2 doofi (plural of doofus) took off after him.

We say 4 cops in 3 blocks...and they were bizzzzzy.

All we could hear when we walked out of the restaurant were revving and fartcans and BOVs and squeeling rubber.

I'd bet that about 90% of them, by the looks of things, only had on their cars the intake and axle back.

Wow.
Old 06-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Big Baller

Car Info: 93 BG5, 00&01 GM6, 06LGT, 07STi
I wasn't in chicago much, but rockford is an american muscle town. I saw one group of Honduhs driven by some asians from wisconsin. That was it. Bunch of stock WRXs, but nothing like here. still missed my car a ton.

Wasn't much in upstate New York either. I can't wait to move back and make an impression on some of the arsholes out there.

Last edited by ImprezaRSX; 06-15-2003 at 12:37 PM.