stupid drivers!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Originally Posted by sykosis
Yesterday a chick jumped the curb and took out a fire hydrant out in front of Compusa. That's why the traffic is fooked up there now.
i bet she was on her phone, and when she hit the hydrant she got out thinking she was at the beach already.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Lmt
Check this: http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html and http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur...0291C-0041.htm

PART V. DRIVING ON RIGHT SIDE OF ROADWAY;

OVERTAKING AND PASSING; USE OF ROADWAY

[§291C-41] Drive on right side of roadway; exceptions. (a) Upon all roadways of sufficient width a vehicle shall be driven upon the right half of the roadway, except as follows:

(1) When overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction under the rules governing such movement;

(2) When an obstruction exists making it necessary to drive to the left of the center of the highway; provided any person so doing shall yield the right of way to all vehicles traveling in the proper direction upon the unobstructed portion of the highway within such distance as to constitute an immediate hazard;

(3) Upon a roadway divided into three marked lanes for traffic under the rules applicable thereon; or

(4) Upon a roadway designated and signposted one-way traffic.

(b) Upon all roadways any vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall be driven in the right-hand lane then available for traffic, or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway, except when overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction or when preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway.

(c) Upon any roadway having four or more lanes for moving traffic and providing for two-way movement of traffic, no vehicle shall be driven to the left of the center line of the roadway, except when authorized by official traffic-control devices designating certain lanes to the left side of the center of the roadway for use by traffic not otherwise permitted to use such lanes, or except as permitted under subsection (a)(2). This subsection shall not be construed to prohibit the crossing of the center line in making a left turn into or from an alley, private road, or driveway. [L 1971, c 150, pt of §1]
Old 04-06-2005, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx sti
Talking

Originally Posted by Howler
Wish people would NOT cruise @ 55mph in the far left lane. Then the asses wont move when someone comes up behind them. Isnt passing on the right against the law? Pisses me off to no end...
move biatch, get out the way

the song that makes them move...
Old 04-06-2005, 06:21 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Originally Posted by sykosis
Yesterday a chick jumped the curb and took out a fire hydrant out in front of Compusa. That's why the traffic is fooked up there now.

it was a cool sight... saw that a i was leaving vakamon that day.. the water was as high as the coconut trees there in front of the sprint store

Wish people would NOT cruise @ 55mph in the far left lane. Then the asses wont move when someone comes up behind them. Isnt passing on the right against the law? Pisses me off to no end...
i think that's in germany or europe ? i like how in the mainland they move over.. so get surprised when it's a car with mainland plates thats rolling casually in the far left lane. i sometimes give two quick flashes with the headlights, but that doesn't always work to Move them. The slow left lane driver is one of my biggest peeves ! it's only for passing !
Old 04-07-2005, 08:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
happens alot...
Old 04-07-2005, 12:55 PM

Car Info: ?
Unhappy

Check this video out of people in Washington talk about bad drivers

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/c...1&page=1&fav=0
Old 04-09-2005, 02:30 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Part Duh

Early this evening as I drove home on Kahekili in Kaneohe I encountered the same driver in the Civic from my previous post. For those of you not familiar with Kahekili, it goes from three to two to just one lane before it goes down into Temple Valley. I am in the fast lane just before the slow lane merges into mine. Rather than just signal and merge in with the rest of the traffic, this plick floors it and tries to go in front of as many cars as he can speed by. He still has his number (187) shoe polished on the side of his window from tracks....what an azzz. He picks me to try to muscle his way in to my lane, but he has no position and I do not budge, so he is forced to cut-off the car behind me. He is now offended (hah!) that he was not able to get in front of me, so he starts revving and chirping behind me...as I said earlier, what an azzz, he gets the finger for that move. I am better armed this time (I am in my STi), but I just cruise and follow the traffic, he keeps tailing me and gunning his engine, but I am not about to stoop to his childish level; after all, my wife and two kids are with me. He even goes past his cut-off to harass me some more, before getting frustrated and turning around. With power, comes great responsibility...I walk quiely with a big stick-a large hood scooped and winged one.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:48 AM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Red face

hah, I feel pretty dumb today, I cut off a cop in a nissan pathfinder or infinity QX..

It was sort of a desperation move, there was some major congestion in front mf me because of the stupid 2-lane blockages by pearl city at night. I merged in from the right, then quickly changed once more. I saw him there, but the guy came up faster then I expected. By the time I realized what was going on that pretty little blue light on top caught my eye as well as a highbeam to my face.

Whew, boy do I feel pretty dumb right now. What must everyone else on teh road be thinking? (HA HA, look at that dum-azz, he cut the cop off!)

Last edited by caterpill; 04-09-2005 at 02:51 AM.