Strange noise from my STi

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sushi_n_Beer
Maybe same guy.. I haven't seen any other silver Evos with bov here (his was really loud). He also had really illegal looking nichrome tint. Either way, a legit race track is right in town and I'll be happy to direct him to it.
From the way you describe how he treats his car, I doubt it'll be in any racing condition.

I'll make note of his plates if I ever see him again. My wife works next to the police station... I'll give them a heads-up on this kid. Hot rodding in a parking lot is way uncool.
I don't think it's a Hilo car cause I've only seen him once. There's another silver Evo that cruises around hilo from time to time. He has some graphics on his car, so it's a different one for sure. Also the guy seems mellow. I'll wave at him next time and see what happens.

You're in Kona side? Only STi I've seen there was a silver/gold. Shakas exchanged!
wassup sushi. The guy with the other silver Evo with stickers is my cousin's friend. He cracks 13.2 at the tracks with mods.. i dunno what kind but he is cool and I waved at him when I went to Hilo. And the other guy... wich i haven't seen in a while is a complete loser. Turn him in... he deserves it if he calls out an STi with an Evo with only bov. Silver gold STI here... haven't seen him yet. Silver on silver.. got this old guy in Waikoloa who has it. My friend has the black one. And the other white one... but on gold... lives up in Waikoloa. 2 blue ones up in Waimea I think. And if you see a dropped white Evo over here in Kona... that guy is super cool.. we both had bikes! Anyways.. when is the next drags?
Old 10-20-2004, 03:30 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Heya wrx~god:

Not sure when the next drags are... Already had one very recently, but I'm sure next one will come up soon!
I got a friend who just dropped 8k into his truck (he put in a TRD supercharger and some other goodies) and wants to sample against me. I think I'll get my butt whopped, hehe.

Wow, lots more subbys here than I thought! We need to have cruises like the Oahu guys (and gals). I've only heard of one here. White/Gold Sti drove up my driveway a while ago and introduced himself (Lance). Real nice guy. He told be about a cruise back then. That was the only one that I heard about (I couldn't make it cause of family plans).
Old 10-20-2004, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sushi_n_Beer
Heya wrx~god:

Not sure when the next drags are... Already had one very recently, but I'm sure next one will come up soon!
I got a friend who just dropped 8k into his truck (he put in a TRD supercharger and some other goodies) and wants to sample against me. I think I'll get my butt whopped, hehe.

Wow, lots more subbys here than I thought! We need to have cruises like the Oahu guys (and gals). I've only heard of one here. White/Gold Sti drove up my driveway a while ago and introduced himself (Lance). Real nice guy. He told be about a cruise back then. That was the only one that I heard about (I couldn't make it cause of family plans).
What kind of truck? prerunner, 2wd, 4wd?
I had a 2000 supercharged trd 4x4,stock. I challenged a tundra and won by couple truck lengths. I also raced against my 97 GSR (friend drove the GSR) and beat it by a bumper. My car ran high 14's so I really think that my friend doesn't know how to drive. Watch out cause back in the days my friend in Oahu said the supercharged 2wd toys over there ran some high 12's and low 13's. Thats why i bought... and regrettably sold.... my bikes.