STPSS: T-Shirt Idea

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 11:41 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Originally Posted by RAGEWRX
I just thought it would be a cool idea. Bikers get the vests with their logos on the back. I don't see any other car club with shirts that solidify and tell people that they're a club. If you don't want a shirt thats cool. But there's other I-Club members who wouldn't mind having HIIC shirts. Also, the shirts wouldnt have to all be black. They could be made in white or a lighter color for the guys that go to tracks. I think I-club is cool because there's guys that will actually be friendly and informative. That's why I thought of the shirt idea. Something to solidify that, a pride thing. The one thing that turns me off about I-club and I'm sure it turns off a bunch of guys, are the comments that people type up that are meant to insult people and not help in anything. Example, 2 posts up Understandable people are different from each other and we bring different types of knowledge to the table. I don't see how it bothers anyone of how someone won't come over to talk with them. If you wanted me to be your friend, then all you had to do was ask
don't make me to be the bad guy here... don't even try to start ****!

what bothers me about YOU is that you never once made an effort to come and meet anyone. stuck in your little world saying **** about other people.

HIIC DOES HAVE A SHIRT THAT SOLIDIFIES it's members. unfortunately weren't around to purchase one. WHY DO WE NEED TO HAVE OUR NAMES ON OUR SHIRTS IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO KNOW THEM PERSONALLY? WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE? if you want to make it easier for you to come and introduce yourself why don't we use the "HELLO MY NAME IS" stickers for you will that make you want to come out and play?

there is not insulting here. just stating the facts that you would know if you actually came out to an event (track day, auto-x, test and tune, drag racing...etc.) and socialized with everyone else instead of being with your comfortable group of friends.

if you're looking for an insult here is one:

STOP TAKING **** PERSONALLY IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE THAT WAY! BUT IF YOU WANT TO MANIFEST **** IN YOUR HEAD TO GET YOU THROUGH THE DAY SO BE IT!

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME (AS I'VE HEARD IT FROM NUMEROUS MEMBERS) BUT I DO KNOW THIS FOR SURE MATT THAT WE'VE ALL SEEN YOU DO SOME STUPID **** ON THE ROADS AND EVERYONE TRIES TO DENY IT'S YOU! ONE FACT STILL REMAINS IS THAT YOUR LICENSE PLATE GIVES YOU AWAY EVERYTIME! INSTEAD OF TALKING **** ABOUT PEOPLE AS YOU'VE DONE WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW PEOPLE AND COME UP TO PEOPLE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR YOU!

Don't make like this is unexpected as people have already told you how the majority of the group feels about you and your little "Clan" or "group" just show up to the meets and not once socializing with the other members and being by yourselves.

"i don't see how it bothers anyone of how someone won't come over to talk with them. If you wanted me to be your friend, then all you had to do was ask"

I just told you that it does bother people. I don't care if you do or don't but since no one else will tell you and since I'm telling you how it is right now i might as well start telling you the truth since you seem to think a certain way. If you don't intend to meet and get to know people why do you come to the meets (well you used to) if you don't intend to interact with people why come on the cruises and say that you're appart of i-club? i-club is a very big group of individuals that interact with each other that share the same passion for their cars. if you don't interact with people how can you are apart of that? By just putting on an i-club sticker on your car doesn't solidify that you're apart of HIIC. If you want to be more respect here you should stop being stupid on our public roads and get to know people before you judge them.

There has always been a positive reason for having the thursday night meetings and that is to meet and get to know people.

that is the bottom line. I'm sorry if you don't like what I put. it is however you want to take it.

if you want to start over in HIIC you know how to do it i've already given you the answers.

while we're on the subject while you were having fun on public streets being stupid you endagered one of my family members this is NOT cool. this is a warning. if you endager one more of my family members and they tell me you're license plate i won't take matters lightly and I will take it personally.

Jon
Old 07-08-2005, 12:54 PM

Car Info: '04 JBP STi
Dang dude, chillax

In respect to the rest of I-club members, Jon you have a Private message
Old 07-08-2005, 12:59 PM

no i don't.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:10 PM

Okay, try now
Old 07-08-2005, 01:15 PM

ok got it...

here is your reply!

As far as taking things personal, I don't. The fact that you could be so immature on a public forum amuses me. It doesn't bother me about what you could say or threaten to do. As far as your family member being put in danger, I don't know where you got this accusation from. Were you there at the time of this alleged incident? Did you get first-hand knowledge or just second-hand BS? Where is your evidence??? Do you have SOLID PROOF BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT? If you do, I'd be interested in seeing a video of this accusation happening. If not, have a nice day Jon
I've seen you with my two eyes on public roads acting stupid.

my whole family is in law enforcement and no one else has your license plate.

I'm not immature just stating the facts.

there is no accusations just truths. if I didn't know or think it was the truth then I wouldn't have said it.

I don't take video cameras out with me (wanting to make things happen) when I'm out with my family on random days when idiots like you decide to act stupid on public roads so I wouldn't have a video.

there is no threats here.

no second hand BS no sloppy seconds either.

I've seen you on public roads being stupid and endangering other peoples lives. you may not think it is so but you do it.

if it doesn't bother you so much why won't you post this up in the thread.

if you won't I will

you come off like you're a "mature" guy but for you to talk **** to people about me and think it won't come back to me... you're dead wrong.

Jon
Old 07-08-2005, 01:39 PM

Adding drama to a public CAR forum ^^

It's not about this bothering me, it's about not posting personal issues on a public CAR (AUTOMOBILE) forum. Catch the hint?

And welcome back to another episode of "As the world Turns"

Last edited by RAGEWRX; 07-08-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:57 PM

Adding drama to a public CAR forum ^^

It's not about this bothering me, it's about not posting personal issues on a public CAR (AUTOMOBILE) forum. Catch the hint?

And welcome back to another episode of "As the world Turns"
this is a personal issue that everyone should and will know about since you seem to deny your actions that everyone is aware of!

i could give a **** about the way this board is going now since it doesn't matter what people do or say on it. It doesn't matter that I've contributed over the years trying to make this board grow and the people on it grow in knowledge about their cars. CRAP LIKE YOUR BLOW OFF VAVLE THREAD AND STUPID IDEAS ABOUT SHIRTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU POST doesn't contribute to making our cars better. it only adds crap.

besides by me acting immature as you so put it i can be amused by you being ignorant and dumb. when have ever posted something relating to cars? your car is a ****en joke. a slow piece of **** that will never see a track. a pathetic piece of **** that will never be more than a way to try to make friends that you'll never get because you don't know how to introduce yourself and make friends. i think that there could be something seriously wrong with you since you don't seem to get the hints that we drop because we're trying to be nice since you're a n00bie.

i dont' need hints to see what is staring me in the face. this is a public car forum that has gone down hill. it will take a long time for this board to be where it was before since people like you don't post anything that contributes to our cars. you only ask questions that have already been previously posted day after day week after week month after month. if you were to learn to use the search link correctly you can find a lot of your questions have already been answered and address.

if you got more **** to say to me you can come to the next meet and say them. I'll be there waiting for you to come with your posse to stand in the corner by yourselves and interact with yourselves. i know that you won't show by yourself since you need your comfortable friends to hang out with.

I'm sure i'm going to be needing a video camera at this next meet (if you actually show up) so that I can video tape you standing in the corner by yourself.

again this is really not intended to bash any of the OTHER members of the "black mambas". it is only pointed at mat RAGEWRX (RGEWRX).

Jon

- I do apologize to alex and the moderators for my postings but i just hate when people like to lie about things they do and deny them when everyone knows the truth.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
amen
Old 07-08-2005, 03:56 PM

What BOV thread? What black mambas (dang you Kenny! :P )??? What am I lying about? With the way you act towards someone who hasnt done anything to you or your family, why would anyone want to go meet you? Why should I change the way I am to suit you? You're an @$$hole. I have an STi, I pay for it. Do you pay for it? You want to pay for it? I don't bash your automatic car..hehe...sorry. But, the bottom line is that I don't have to associate with you or @$$holes like you. And if you or other people think "oh he's a loner" or "oh, he's too good for us", Fxck you. My car is my car, having an STi doesn't obligate me to come over and waste my time talking to a pr!ck. Think what you want, you're the ones talking $hit behind other people's backs. And on another note. The first time I met you was at the starbucks meet in kaneohe. I told you that I saw you on the road, you told me "Oh, was I speeding?!" in a snide cocky tone. I thought, "what an @$$, I'm not gonna associate with this guy" . Then people went to check out your rims, and your telling them that they cant purchase them because you have them. You're a pr!ck Jon. I tried to talk to you and be friendly, but you were rude and obnoxious.

Last edited by RAGEWRX; 07-08-2005 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:12 PM

LOL..

I'm sorry that you're feelings are easily hurt and that you think that I'm an *******! the incident did happen assbag since I was right behind them when it was happening.

you cannot bash my automatic since there is nothing to bash about it. i can out do you in every track event with my automatic. i have more track time under my belt than you'll ever have.

I wasn't rude you're just to damn sensitive.

I DON'T TALKE **** BEHIND ANYONES BACK if you haven't gotten that already.

you should change anything about yourself since you have the most friends that I've ever seen in my life. you're so sociable that when you come around people just stop what they are doing to talk and socialize with you don't they...

YOU ARE A ****EN LOANER!
YOU DO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US!

if yo want to hear more of what I have to say about you and your piece of **** car why don't you come down to the meet so that I won't have to talk behind your back (not that i do) I'll stand right in front of you stare you straight in the face and say all the **** I want. this is not a thread I'll do it!

you know I don't want association with you either your a loser and will never bring anything positive to this board our car club or i-clubs cause (to be better than the rest).

i tell people that they cannot buy the things that I have since I don't want my car to be like every car that I see daily (ie HONDAS) that you see the same car parked in every driveway in every city and state that you go to.

so what if people buy the same rims that I have... good luck trying to get them. why do you think that other people don't have them... it's almost impossible to get them here in good shape!

i don't need you around to talk to. I have the whole entire HIIC other than you to talk to. I have supported more people with their cars than you will ever do since all you do is lurk the board not contribute and talk **** about people.

again I'm not a prik your to sensitive

do NOT associate yourself with me but when you ask someone and their answer is ask JON don't bother cause I'll just laugh in your face!

it seems you have gotten the courage to actually say **** to me... hmmm I think you're getting it now. you do have a mouth you do have a mind of your own.

good. hope you have learned that not all people will let you say **** about them endager their family members on a small island apart of a large car club and get away with it.

i hope you also learned by this interaction that people won't always like you or like what you say or do.

i could give a **** if you're different than me better than me.

do NOT bring Kenny into this he has already hung out with us and knows for a fact that the things that you "THINK" about people are far fetch since you don't even know any of us!

oh so you can sleep at night...

i asked you if I was speeding? that was actually a wise crack about you! LOL

Jon
Old 07-08-2005, 04:59 PM

Car Info: JBP 04' WRX
um' ...i'll buy a shirt lolololol
Old 07-08-2005, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by playa7
um' ...i'll buy a shirt lolololol
you're my hero! LOL
Old 07-08-2005, 06:42 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
STPSS (Sorry To Post Stupid ****)

To Blake or anyone in the T-shirt making business. I was thinking about getting some HIIC t-shirts 100% cotton in black with a I-club logo on the right chest and the member's name on the left chest. And on the back theres the screen name. That way we can identify ourselves.......IDK. Just a thought.

Jon- you brought tension into thread that did not warrant any....
Like i said before keep your personal stuff in PM's or i will continue to lock this stuff down.

matt- sorry to close your thread, our shirts will happen .. and thanks to all who are anxious and willing to get another shirt design going... and those who know of the "ol school" jon was the man for the shirts...... so

let's keep putting our ideas on the table and joey(yeah i volunteered ya fool!) and myself will push this forward as much as possible...

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 07-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by gdogg
let's keep putting our ideas on the table and joey(yeah i volunteered ya fool!) and myself will push this forward as much as possible...

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
I was at work when I first saw this thread and I didn't have the time and energy to read it all...good thing I waited.

Greg, no problem...that's what I'm here for! As soon as Alex returns my calls (yeah you, buttnose Russkie ), I can help out.

You know...I've said this in the past regarding these long, drawn out arguments posted on the forum. I can appreciate that Jon is outspoken and speaks his mind...I can appreciate that Matt speaks his mind too (um...although not quite as thought out as Jon). But seriously...I know everyone has their problems and I've been around long enough to see it (as well as participate in some of these stupid discussions on a public forum).

I think it should be kept privately within PM's. By you guys arguing it out openly, in a small way it makes me (and I'm sure other people) think less of you (some more than others). I'm not afraid to speak my mind on this forum or in person...those of you who know me personally know this. I've been told (by Alex) not to shut down any threads unless they get way too out of hand. Honestly, I agree with Greg...if they get this far..we'll shut it down. We are on the front page supporting the Aloha United way, and then people see that and come in here and see people fighting like school girls. No one can ever take us as a group seriously. Let's try to keep this to each other as much as possible.