story concerning "ROACHES"

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 10:48 PM

story concerning "ROACHES"

so i'm laying in bed. sleeping till i wake you and feel something my my ear. so i twitch and all of a sudden I can feel, what i know is, a roach running into my ear. i jump up yelling and my wife is screaming whats wrong. i told her i had a roach in my ear. i tilt my head to the side to try and see if it will fall out or climb out. so i run to the bath room and pour water into my ear. it just made him move even more. my wife tries to pull it out with tweezers cus she could till see its back end. she ended up catching a leg and pulled it off. thats when i started to scream because it dug its self deeper into my ear and was forcing its self against my ear drum. my mother in law tried to see if she could get it out but it was too far in to see.

on the way to the E.R. i could feel is clawing and scratching trying to find a way out. my brother in law was driving so slow because he was concerned about cops. it felt like the roach was gonna go into my brain or something. i was just in the back seat yelling in pain. when we got to the E.R. they took my vitals. the raoch kept moving and i was scrathing away. i kept crenching in pain and tilting my head to the side and holding my ear in pain.

finally they poured a toxin into my ear in hopes that the raoch would crawl out. i think the roach couldn't because it was too big and it was missing a few legs. i could feel the roach moving in my ear, trying to find away out. then all i heard was it start to shake, like a rumble, then silence... the doc pulled it out afterwards. first a leg came out, then part of its bady, then the whole thing.

it was about an inch long. it was one of those stink roaches. it was brown, it had no wings, had a white pattern on its back like dots and lines. hour later we got home and all i could think was that an hour ago i juat had a roach run in my ear, in the very same spot i was laying down. i put on my i-pod and fell asleep.

i went to work that day at 10. sucks to be me.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:09 PM

Car Info: 02 Turbo Jetta,EVO
damn !! sounds like you either need to start sleeping with a set of ear muffs or listen to music on your ipod

Yeah No doubt. I am sorry to hear that

Last edited by STi_or_EVO; 06-21-2005 at 11:33 PM.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:13 PM

Location: mr. police officer,im not as think as you drunk i am....
Car Info: 02 wrx
Wtf!!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:32 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
that happened to my coworker but the roach screwed up his ear drum. now he is apparently scared of roaches. did the roach scratched your ear drum? sorry that happened to ya. is everything okay though?
Old 06-21-2005, 11:34 PM

Car Info: 02 Turbo Jetta,EVO
I didnt know roaches were habitants of the Islands... Hmm that makes sense because of the climate...
Old 06-21-2005, 11:38 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
roaches are everywhere on this earth just like ants.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:04 AM

Car Info: your mom.
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy
roaches are everywhere on this earth just like ants.
but here they fly:yuk:

WTF dude?! i've heard some gross stories...heck, i'm pretty disturbed myself - but that was probably one of the most f*'d up things i've heard in a long time. i kept waiting to read that you were pulling our legs, but i guess not.

that was gross. glad you're ok.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:08 AM

Car Info: your mom.
just made the wife read that and came to one conclusion - never moving to waiphau

i think the last gross story i read was a year ago before i moved here about someone here getting stung by a centipede on their b@lls
Old 06-22-2005, 12:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
my friend a roach crawl up his nose, and it made him bleed, bleed so much he fainted and the roach ended up coming out the other side. dont know what adventure the roach went through but yeah that was a long night
Old 06-22-2005, 12:44 AM

Car Info: cars
there's nothing wrong with waipahu!

at first i thought it was funny, then i realized that i'd never want that to happen to me. glad to hear you're ok and they got the roach out.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:05 AM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Sheesh man that really f*&king sucks. Being helpless in general sucks too.

Ugh. I feel for ya. Next time you see any one of the bruddas of that roach, give a nice big F&%^ you and smash um to hell.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:24 AM

Car Info: 04sti
damn thats scary
Old 06-22-2005, 03:33 AM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
Damn, I didn't know that they somewhat "burrow" in someone's ear, wtf. A bit of trivia, did you know that the avg. person eats(unconsciously), I believe it was 10 roaches and 10 spiders in their lifetime. Don't quote me on the numbers but it is in the ballpark of that.
Old 06-22-2005, 04:43 AM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
**** i was just about to go to sleep. now im f'in grossed out and scared. @#$^$&%^*
Old 06-22-2005, 07:51 AM

Car Info: 13sec Wagon
Good thing we (Coast Guard) have a on-going SAR case and I don't get to sleep till who the hell knows.

Quick Reply: story concerning "ROACHES"