STOLEN WRB STi???

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 05:47 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by keirnna
No saying, "NUFF SED," proves that you have no command of the English language. I have spelling problems to, but your was ridiculous. Just because I am about the only one who will say it, don't get mad at me. You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes, you sound unintelligent. I’m not trying to start an argument, but it looks like you are. Oh, so you want to talk about spinning the STi? Check out my next post.

Since we now have a little better explination, I agree with everyone else. If this was stolen:
i'm not trying to argue with you too but the way you shot at me of course i'm going to shoot back at you and you should know this.oh and btw english is my second language spanish is my first so i talk pretty damn good for it being my second language. and my grammer isn't that great but oh wells i don't care thats public school ed. for u on trying to help someone learn a new language.. oh and also ur not the first person to say stuff about my writing brandy,julio,greg and kyle all rag on me because of it but they joke about it not insault and call someone unintelligent about it.. and if u can't understand ask me to put it so u'll understand like tiare did look his quote and how i posted this first and he asked me nicely not insaulting to change it so people could understand what i wrote and i did with a fus. and my spelling is beyond horrible and by knw i know that everyone knows that. and if u don't like the way i post then by all means don't read my posts.. and if ur looking for people that only speak proper english then ur in the wrong state because if you think i'm bad then you have noo idea and you need to get out more to the local areas..
Old 09-17-2004, 06:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
i'm not trying to argue with you too but the way you shot at me of course i'm going to shoot back at you and you should know this.oh and btw english is my second language spanish is my first so i talk pretty damn good for it being my second language. and my grammer isn't that great but oh wells i don't care thats public school ed. for u on trying to help someone learn a new language.. oh and also ur not the first person to say stuff about my writing brandy,julio,greg and kyle all rag on me because of it but they joke about it not insault and call someone unintelligent about it.. and if u can't understand ask me to put it so u'll understand like tiare did look his quote and how i posted this first and he asked me nicely not insaulting to change it so people could understand what i wrote and i did with a fus. and my spelling is beyond horrible and by knw i know that everyone knows that. and if u don't like the way i post then by all means don't read my posts.. and if ur looking for people that only speak proper english then ur in the wrong state because if you think i'm bad then you have noo idea and you need to get out more to the local areas..
I never called you unintelligent, I said that your post was unintelligible. Here is the definition:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unintelligible

Being such that understanding or comprehension is difficult or impossible; incomprehensible: unintelligible remarks; an unintelligible prose passage.
Old 09-17-2004, 06:36 AM

Car Info: your mom.
at what point should this thread be locked?
Old 09-17-2004, 07:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
Originally Posted by keirnna
No saying, "NUFF SED," proves that you have no command of the English language. I have spelling problems to, but your was ridiculous. Just because I am about the only one who will say it, don't get mad at me. You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes, you sound unintelligent. I’m not trying to start an argument, but it looks like you are. Oh, so you want to talk about spinning the STi? Check out my next post.

Since we now have a little better explination, I agree with everyone else. If this was stolen:
Dude, if you're going to bust him for his spelling and grammar at least make sure that yours is 100%.

It's not "No saying, "NUFF SED,"
It's "No, saying,"NUFF SED,"
It's not "You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes, you sound unintelligent.
Its's "You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes you sound unintelligent.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by ftnssn
Dude, if you're going to bust him for his spelling and grammar at least make sure that yours is 100%.

It's not "No saying, "NUFF SED,"
It's "No, saying,"NUFF SED,"
It's not "You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes, you sound unintelligent.
Its's "You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes you sound unintelligent.

Hey both of us have dropped it already. If you read what I said my post are not anywere near perfect, but they are understandable, as Shagg's last 2 have been. Okay I misplaced 2 commas. I am just dropping this here and now, if you got the jist of that first post congratulations, but I didin't. Maybe I was a little too harsh, but there is a difference between my posts with comma placement errors, and the first one of shaggs. It's over, now back to the STOLEN CAR!
Old 09-17-2004, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
ok
Old 09-17-2004, 11:13 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
pissing contest over-
integrity bashing over-
spellcheck over-

thanks to all who input into this thread and being honest-
until everything comes out in the wash- lets be cool as possible-
the owner is my friend and he went to the mainland last night-
even as close to him as i am, i don't know the story.
i hope and pray that he didn't do what we all suspect is possible-
personally i'd like to see this paranoia about our cars heading towards
that "theft status" stop- but if there is an internal problem causing this
then... what can we do?

anyone who feels that its that important to know what i know about this- can call me.

anyone who feels this thread deserves another post pm me or Ditchhanger.

thread closed

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*

Last edited by gdogg; 09-17-2004 at 05:24 PM.