STOLEN WRB STi???

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:13 PM

Car Info: converted to V8
I KNOW that my STi got stolen. So I know how it feels. I hope you aren't talkin' bout me, "shaggadelic".

Dan
Old 09-16-2004, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX
Angry Alarm

Good thing I have two alarms.....

One is a 70lb pitbull who don't like strangas!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2004, 08:43 PM
tru

well if the owner did do it on purpose hopfully it wont be totalled and the owner will still get the keep the car and have to pay it off.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by danalo
I KNOW that my STi got stolen. So I know how it feels. I hope you aren't talkin' bout me, "shaggadelic".

Dan
nah dan, i dont think hes talking about you cuz we all know yours was toasted....

Good thing I have two alarms.....

One is a 70lb pitbull who don't like strangas!!!!!!!!
i was gonna say,"hey, i sorta got 2 alarms too!!" but i meant that i have a back up alarm so if they cut for instance the power wire, it'll go off. but yeah, a pit bull is better i think....
Old 09-16-2004, 10:09 PM

Car Info: s2
10.subaru owners got there own money to use to put into there own cars we don't need to be like hondas and steal others.

i like that line...ive been droolin over subys for awhile...and i finally raised enuff money to get one...so plez if this is tru, cut the crap and wait till you can afford it, if a 19yr ol kid can do it im sure many others can as well
(dont mean to brag...cant xplain tha joy that i finally got one)
Old 09-16-2004, 10:10 PM

Car Info: s2
10.subaru owners got there own money to use to put into there own cars we don't need to be like hondas and steal others.

i like that line...ive been droolin over subys for awhile...and i finally raised enuff money to get one...so plez if this is tru, cut the crap and wait till you can afford it, if a 19yr ol kid can do it im sure many others can as well
(dont mean to brag...cant xplain tha joy that i finally got one)[/QUOTE]
Old 09-17-2004, 01:09 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
wow....just wow
Old 09-17-2004, 01:33 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX
Thumbs down

I know this is a piggyback, but if this is a scam.... shame on you. We are ENTHUSIASTS, NOT CROOKS...REAL AMATURE THING TO DO! BE REAL MAN!
Old 09-17-2004, 02:56 AM

Car Info: 2002 Silver WRX
Funny thing, I just went to an Automobile Insurance Fraud seminar represented by a who's who of the automobile insurance field/Law Enforcement. I knew that insurance fraud was happening, but I did not know that it was that prevelent and widespread. I agree with everyone on this board, work hard for your car and be proud of it. Don't cheapen it and the Subaru community by making my insurance rates go up.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Insurance fraud is f*cked up... it just ends up costing EVERYONE more.

Anyway I personally believe in karma, if you try to screw someone, it'll catch up to you come back to bite you in the ***.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:58 AM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Very odd......?????
Old 09-17-2004, 04:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Everyone really needs to stop jumping to conclusions just because one person who cannot spell words like, "you," and "know," thinks that it was fraud. I think we should all wait for some type of evidence or at least an intelligent post about this. Sorry to be busting someone's *****, but that was the most unintelligible post I have ever seen.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:39 AM

Car Info: Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 2004
Originally Posted by yamatodamashii

(dont mean to brag...cant xplain tha joy that i finally got one)
WORD! I got mine when I was 19 too. Hard work, and despite car payments for a year or two, Im happy.
Old 09-17-2004, 05:09 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by keirnna
Everyone really needs to stop jumping to conclusions just because one person who cannot spell words like, "you," and "know," thinks that it was fraud. I think we should all wait for some type of evidence or at least an intelligent post about this. Sorry to be busting someone's *****, but that was the most unintelligible post I have ever seen.
first of all i don't go posting about going drifting and doing donuts in a AWD car and second i KNW the guy with the blue sti he just got it back and the very next day it gets stolen??? hmmm!!! third he dosen't have a job and he owes alot of $$$!!! and he's also leaving the island!!!oh and if u steal a car wouldn't at least burn the car to make it look stolen not just take a few things then say it was stolen????hmmmm think about it!!!

PS because i don't spell out "u", "knw", and "r" don't mean i'm illiterrate don't mean i don't knw what i'm talking about!!! however; I never said i'm a 100% sure it was ( wait a minute I should spell it out for you one hundred percent)stolen I said ninety five percent sure!! Oh and by your saying that people that shorten there words aren't intelligent is just going to **** people off, and stupid enough to try to do donuts and drift in a AWD car and think it won't hurt your car and that your car like it!!!come on now... NUFF SED!!!

Last edited by shaggadelic; 09-17-2004 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-17-2004, 05:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
PS because i don't spell out "u", "knw", and "r" don't mean i'm illiterrate don't mean i don't knw what i'm talking about!!! however; NUFF SED!!!
No saying, "NUFF SED," proves that you have no command of the English language. I have spelling problems to, but your was ridiculous. Just because I am about the only one who will say it, don't get mad at me. You may be a genius, but the way that you post makes, you sound unintelligent. I’m not trying to start an argument, but it looks like you are. Oh, so you want to talk about spinning the STi? Check out my next post.

Since we now have a little better explination, I agree with everyone else. If this was stolen:

Originally Posted by Samuel L. Jackson
Yes they deserve to die, and I hope that they burn in hell!

Quick Reply: STOLEN WRB STi???