STi Availability for July

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 03:00 PM

Car Info: Subaru, Hummer, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Previously Owned Vehicles
Re: Sup Uncle Nino!

Originally posted by ImprezaBoy75
Supz Uncle Nino from Alaska!

When you going give me one STi? I hope to come visit in October when my grandma come back to Hawaii. I'll stay for 2 weeks if I'm able to get David to cover for me taking care of all the schools computer up here. I need to show him how to do the basic network and server maintenance I do or all hell will break lose on him when I'm gone.

It's been really slow up here for the fishing community and that I'm glad I'm not in that field or I would be out of work. Glad I'm in the computer field and not fishing. Anyways, I miss your family and can't wait to see you all again. Gotta go back work so talk to you laters!

Charlie
Eh Howzit Chali Boi,

I stay at work right now grinding on one dakine... Warabeya Tokyo Bento. ( das da sushi combo )

Ho, was mean da bento.

Anyways, We all miss your family as well. Charmaine says hello to you of course and my Bro. Michael, and Auntie Nona, and Uncle Romeo, and if you see Michelle too...Oh and my GodBrother Jrs.. A L O H A !!!!!!

Just let me know when you like me send you one, been selling to da mainland you know.

Anyways, Tell all da NPPI gang I said hello.

Shoots......

Uncle Nino Camilo daCrazyFilipino
Born in Seattle
Raised in San Diego
Made Alaska his home for over da decade
and now playing I mean working in Hawaii..... YEAH

Me ke aloha pau ole a hui hou!!!!!!

Uncle Nino
Old 07-28-2003, 07:35 PM

Car Info: WRX Wagon
Kaneohe Subaru is owned by Thomas Vaughn (pretty cool guy) who is the brother of the owner of Honda Windward. Its a pretty small place on Kam Hwy.

The XT pretty much looks like a forester with an 02-03 wrx hood scoop. The interior is a lot nicer tho. Unfortunatly, its an Auto but still pretty fast. I've seen a few pics of them hooked up and they look pretty sweet.

Here's a stocker: http://www.subaru.com/servlet/resear...command=photos