Starbucks Unwind Session 11 - Waikele Thurs. 9/16

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 03:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Oh and nice meeting the new people btw... nino, luktang, gumby, gumby's girl (sorry I called you pokey hehe)
Old 09-17-2004, 03:55 AM

Car Info: your mom.
no, not lukang - it's pronounce "Chuc-ky"

yet another fun turnout - thanks Nino for the gifts and coffee! and nice to meet gumby and sarah. hopefully you'll come out to future meets. maybe next time you'll be able to cut julio's hair.

and come to think of it, we had variety tonight...3 gc's, 3 wagons, bug eyes, and 04's oh my!
Old 09-17-2004, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 2002 MBP Wagon
Originally Posted by namakemono
not to leave this on a sour note, but.....

how you act at these meets will reflect everyone, if you want to show off, do it at the track or somewhere else that does not involve the club name.
Something happen?
Old 09-17-2004, 10:30 AM

Car Info: Blue Eclipse GSX and Yellow Eclipse 1.8T
Yeah, what did we miss?
Old 09-17-2004, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
^^ its nothing. . . i just wanna say... thanks to Nino for attending! thank you for taking our fellowships to a different level.
as always its good to see people show up- - - i'm starting to remember names now! and wrxgrl nice to finally meet ya!

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 09-17-2004, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 07 limited
I really didn't to meet a whole lot of people. I tend to be kinda quite until I actually know people. But those that I did talk to... it was cool to meet you. Sorry I head to bail so fast, but the chick started to get sick...
Old 09-17-2004, 12:20 PM

i had a super time. seriously. my girlfriend kept crackin' up listenin' to justin. so gumby it is and it's fine by me. guess i have to buy more green shirts. @_@
Old 09-17-2004, 12:33 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP Wagon
Originally Posted by gdogg
^^ its nothing. . . i just wanna say... thanks to Nino for attending! thank you for taking our fellowships to a different level.
as always its good to see people show up- - - i'm starting to remember names now! and wrxgrl nice to finally meet ya!

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*

nice to meet you too! your wife needs to come out with the wagon!! gotta represent!
Old 09-17-2004, 01:44 PM

Car Info: your mom.
RAGE! - i'm sorry i didn't get to talk with you last night! next time just grab me - but use small words, as i tend to let topics get dirty

was last night our biggest turnout with the opposite sex? could we be breaking the curse of the 'meats'?? even though, there was a good amount of sausage...mmm, sausage...what? where am i?

again, nice meeting everyone new, everyone i haven't seen in a while, and the regular degenerates who drive all over for the meets. and thanks again to Nino and Mr. Sensual Touch himself!
Old 09-17-2004, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by hangbot
RAGE! - i'm sorry i didn't get to talk with you last night! next time just grab me - but use small words, as i tend to let topics get dirty

was last night our biggest turnout with the opposite sex? could we be breaking the curse of the 'meats'?? even though, there was a good amount of sausage...mmm, sausage...what? where am i?

again, nice meeting everyone new, everyone i haven't seen in a while, and the regular degenerates who drive all over for the meets. and thanks again to Nino and Mr. Sensual Touch himself!

justin, you so funny
Old 09-17-2004, 02:29 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Originally Posted by JeebS
i had a super time. seriously. my girlfriend kept crackin' up listenin' to justin. so gumby it is and it's fine by me. guess i have to buy more green shirts. @_@
We need to get Gumby here his own limited edition GREEN i-club shirt!
Old 09-17-2004, 02:32 PM

Car Info: 07 limited

No prob... I am sure that I will show up at a few here and there. It is normally just tough with work.

I brought my chick with me so that she could make me look better... and add to the surroundings.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
no, not lukang - it's pronounce "Chuc-ky"

It was nice meeting new folks, and the old ones including... mr. hangbot who gave me the new "pyscho" nickname. I miss the free coffee and the prizes... stupid night class... oh well maybe next time~!
Old 09-17-2004, 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=hangbot]no, not lukang - it's pronounce "Chuc-ky"

"Chuc-ky" Chuc-ky "Chuc-ky" "Chuc-ky" hey were is "Tommy"
Old 09-17-2004, 03:51 PM

too the "retards"! that do not think about anybody but yourself... that's for almost getting us kick out of starbucks.. if you didn't know the manger of starbucks really did not want us there... (if i see you again i will get you a piece of my "mine")

Quick Reply: Starbucks Unwind Session 11 - Waikele Thurs. 9/16