srt-4 / evo / wrx-sti cruise feeler

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 09:59 PM

Car Info: I DRIVE A NEON
srt-4 / evo / wrx-sti cruise * flyer availible *

hey,
just feeling you guys out on a cruise being planed in august by one our evo friends. if you guys are interested, ill keep you up 2 date on the when and wheres.

mahalo
-DRE

Last edited by racer-x-dre; 07-21-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:37 PM

Car Info: Sentra SE-R Spec V
what about R32's and DSM's (AWD turbo ones of course)
Old 06-25-2006, 11:17 PM

Car Info: DGM 2011 WRX Hatch
I'm down for this. Make sure it's before the 22nd, cuz that's when school starts for most people. BTW, the person you're talking about wouldn't happen to be Marc would it? '05 silver EVO8.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:23 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
wassup dre. y didn't you guys come with us last night?
Old 06-26-2006, 12:30 AM

oh and yeh i'm down to cruz as long as it is a mellow cruz.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
wassup dre. y didn't you guys come with us last night?
sup shaggy,

i dont know...it was mass confusion... no one knew what the hell was going on about cruising with you guys or catching up to the RunEmDumb cruise... some of us wanted to chill...some of us wanted action?

like i said mass confusion....

Last edited by racer-x-dre; 06-26-2006 at 02:36 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Spec Jay
what about R32's and DSM's (AWD turbo ones of course)
well see about dsm's......but i dont think i mentioned v-dubs?...

.just keep in mind, im not organizing this cruise.....im just passing the word...

im sure though the peeps that are trying to put this together just wanna keep it as whats stated in the title.

Last edited by racer-x-dre; 06-26-2006 at 02:35 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:41 PM

hmmmmmm...i guess you guys arent really interested. 99 veiws and only 7 posts, and 4 of them are mine

shootz den

Last edited by racer-x-dre; 06-26-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by racer-x-dre
hmmmmmm...i guess you guys arent really interested. 99 veiws and only 7 posts, and 4 of them are mine

shootz den

most of the guys here are old, like to keep out of trouble or a combination of both so they tend to stay away from cruises that promote stupidity (ie. burnouts, racing on the freeway etc etc..) not to say this will be one of those types of cruises but the guys here tend to stick with the i-club sponsored cruises.

Jess
Old 06-26-2006, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by 4080wrx
most of the guys here are old, like to keep out of trouble or a combination of both so they tend to stay away from cruises that promote stupidity (ie. burnouts, racing on the freeway etc etc..) not to say this will be one of those types of cruises but the guys here tend to stick with the i-club sponsored cruises.

Jess
we are not promoting a RunEmDumb style cruise if thats what you "i" guys are thinking. this is to get like minded people with turbo cars to get together and talk story and have a nice day cruise. we like to stay outta trouble too you know!

i dont know where you get off thinking we are a bunch of kids....average age of srt-4 and evo owners are 25-30 yrs of age. just as the same of subie owners. most of us bring our kids along on the cruises too.

but if you guys wanna stick to your " sponsored " events ...thats cool. the invitation is still open for those who want to come cruise. you can probably pm me or shaggy for the info when it becomes avalible

-DRE

Last edited by racer-x-dre; 06-26-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:16 PM

dre
no one is saying that that how you guys are all the groups (subys, evo, srt,) have there own bad apples in it that speed and do dumb stuff. the guys here that will go won't post about it till last min. and if anything i know there will be a few of us that go.

i honestly think its the idea of combinding the groups that is getting ppls not to want to come out. (the whole evo suby srt rivalry thing thats stupid). know that no one is forcing anyone to go or to have to join this group it's just an invite to come out and hand with other car enthusits(sp?).

jess
i can vouch for the evo's i have been to there meets and went on a suby evo crusie with them the other night. no speeding at all. no stupid driving and everyone was cool with everyone. there a great bunch of guys and gals. everything was organized.
even made friends with the cop that was at zippys he was chilling with us ad chatting. there won't be problems from the evo guys that i have met. i know dre is cool but i never really met the srt's so i can't judge them but if there like dre then they should be alright too.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
dre
no one is saying that that how you guys are all the groups (subys, evo, srt,) have there own bad apples in it that speed and do dumb stuff. the guys here that will go won't post about it till last min. and if anything i know there will be a few of us that go.

i honestly think its the idea of combinding the groups that is getting ppls not to want to come out. (the whole evo suby srt rivalry thing thats stupid). know that no one is forcing anyone to go or to have to join this group it's just an invite to come out and hand with other car enthusits(sp?).

jess
i can vouch for the evo's i have been to there meets and went on a suby evo crusie with them the other night. no speeding at all. no stupid driving and everyone was cool with everyone. there a great bunch of guys and gals. everything was organized.
even made friends with the cop that was at zippys he was chilling with us ad chatting. there won't be problems from the evo guys that i have met. i know dre is cool but i never really met the srt's so i can't judge them but if there like dre then they should be alright too.
i know i can vouch for the srt-4's ... as far as the whole rivalry thing .... i know we dont have one against anyone...we respect all the cars the same. we dont like drama. i can assure that the srt-4 and evo's we be behaving on this cruise.

as for the size of this cruise ..i would almost recomend calling hpd and letting them know our route as to keep things cool. this will also keeps us in the good graces of hpd, and this will be a well organized cruise.

i came on here to give an open invitaion to any subes or rexs' that would like to come on this. i know how the mentality of these forums are ( like 4080wrx one )...i was just trying to see if we could break that, just for one cruise. if all goes well, we could hold a anual cruise like this again next year, bigger, better, actually sponsored, etc.etc.etc.

maybe call it the "end of summer cruise"
Old 06-26-2006, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by racer-x-dre
i know i can vouch for the srt-4's ... as far as the whole rivalry thing .... i know we dont have one against anyone...we respect all the cars the same. we dont like drama. i can assure that the srt-4 and evo's we be behaving on this cruise.

as for the size of this cruise ..i would almost recomend calling hpd and letting them know our route as to keep things cool. this will also keeps us in the good graces of hpd, and this will be a well organized cruise.

i came on here to give an open invitaion to any subes or rexs' that would like to come on this. i know how the mentality of these forums are ( like 4080wrx one )...i was just trying to see if we could break that, just for one cruise. if all goes well, we could hold a anual cruise like this again next year, bigger, better, actually sponsored, etc.etc.etc.
yes i agree on getting everyone to like everyone. and 4080wrx is a really cool guy don't get him wrong. and i agree with letting hpd know so that they know were not here to cause trouble. now come on suby guys/gals were the only ones that seem to have thos feeling and don't say we don't b/c everytime i post something about an evo suby meet u guys get all (ummm i dunno if its a good idea) you guys talk about wanting change so let see it.

and this will proably take place on the 3rd sat of august so it's after the summer crusie
Old 06-26-2006, 03:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Dre dont take it personal..I was just simply saying some people here like to stay away from stupidity....now if this cruise is what you are saying than I am all for it! but unfortunately if you plan on doing this in August I will be conducting my own cruise with a bunch of humvees from kuwait to iraq. as for the rivalry among different cars i think its stupid i am a fan of performance regardless of make and model. (just more bias to subies )

so anyways have fun and be safe on this cruise and be sure to take lots of pics to post here so that you guys can make me jealous while I am sweating my butt off in Iraq.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:50 PM

Car Info: Evo8
sup guys the names marc. Im the one who is trying to host this cruise. this cruise, like Dre said, is an open cruise. another thing is, this is a cruise where we all get together, talk stories make new friends, and set differences aside. If you guys have a grudge against us Evo guys or SRT guys, thats find i cant/wont do anything about it. if not then thats awsome. but either way, just come out and have some fun and know what the "other side" is about. and to confirm, it will be in august sometime, maybe a sunday cruise. bring your family, friends, kids, cousins, whoever. ill keep u guys updated as well. again, its open to the DSMs, SRTs, and u Subie guys. lets try and repesent the import world and show that we're not ALL a bunch of brats or @$$wholes on the road. Thanks
-Marc

Quick Reply: srt-4 / evo / wrx-sti cruise feeler