Speeding Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 09:11 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally Posted by keirnna
Okay the one on monday was a complete speed trap. I got screwed along with about 15 other people. It was going downhill on the H3 right where it goes from 55 to 45!
just be glad you didn't get tagged in the 35 mph section 200 feet down from there..assuming you were on the town side.

speeding is a fact of life. everyone does it. i wouldn't recommend speeding but Car Tunes in Kailua sells the diffuser for 300 bucks. it works. i tested it.

detectors suck. they only tell you one thing... when you are getting a ticket.

the best remedy- force yourself to learn the common "hang-outs" and if you do speed... be willing to pay.

sorry nathan, it appears that you are just a cop magnet lately .

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
Old 09-08-2004, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
vaentine1 is supposed to be pretty good there are some good reviews on it on another site....check out www.valentine1.com
kinda pricey i think .......................goodluck
Old 09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by kawshon1
stop speeding?
Duh.

Dude...funkdrmr and kawshon are right. I already closed your one post about drifting and donuts. I'm not supposed to close threads, but if other people get pissed, I don't give a $hit. I've said it before...I don't and won't tolerate it being posted on this site. I'm not a jerk, but I'm trying to keep Subaru owners and the I-Club away from what you posted.

Why do you think SCCA held an event this past weekend whose whole purpose was to get people off the streets from doing stupid- a$$ $hit and get on the tracks. Don't say you are planning on going to an event. The SCCA Solo II schedule has been up since it came out before the ending of last year...I posted it up there. You have no excuse. Check the links funkdrmr posted and get real already. Only idiots and queers street race and put others in danger. I'm not saying I don't speed, but you don't see me post about it on here...

And thus endeth the sermon...