speeding ticket..

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
peter,
I went to traffic court this past friday to fight an insurance ticket, and surprisingly, our judge usually favored the public. She actually said that some officers make thier own laws, and you should show up to fight these bogus tickets. It was funny, even some lawyers there were anti-popo. They were telling us stuff like, "you believe the cops...psssshhhfffffftt...don't believe what they say". Court is some funny shiet i tell ya. If you get the chance, (which i think you will, so fight this!) everyone should go. We have some rally stupid people driving on our roads, and in front of the judge they say some rally stupid crap! ok then, G/L and drive happy!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 09 WrX Pearl White 5dr hb / 04 Wrx White
everybody have to watch out! cops are cracking down speeders,they formed a taskforce to catch speeders. its on the news paper lastweek. bcoz traffic fatality went up... so watch out for cops! bcoz they are watching you (and me) peace
Old 11-20-2006, 06:06 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by 808subaru
peter,
I went to traffic court this past friday to fight an insurance ticket, and surprisingly, our judge usually favored the public. She actually said that some officers make thier own laws, and you should show up to fight these bogus tickets. It was funny, even some lawyers there were anti-popo. They were telling us stuff like, "you believe the cops...psssshhhfffffftt...don't believe what they say". Court is some funny shiet i tell ya. If you get the chance, (which i think you will, so fight this!) everyone should go. We have some rally stupid people driving on our roads, and in front of the judge they say some rally stupid crap! ok then, G/L and drive happy!
Yup, it's a trip just to sit in traffic court for all the bogus things the cops tag ppl for and also some of the lame excuses ppl used to try to get out of their tickets. Not to mention, you can find some hot chicks sitting next to you.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:53 AM

Car Info: 06 impreza 2.5i
i got a ticket going in the freeway from mililani to town. it was a 75 on a 55,.. i didn't mean to do some spirited driving n' stuff. my car was on neutral and the road was kinda down hill so yeah,. i'd just let it roll. But it was already too late cuz i saw a cop like super super far away and next thing you know,.. a camaro cop car was behind me.

Anyways,.. when i got my ticket and went home reading it,.. the cop written up my car as a wrx. My car is just an rs. This was long time ago already and luckily my insurance didn't go up..

The question here is that could the discrepancy be disputable? Cuz the ticket said wrx though it isnt.. just wondering..

And yeah i totally agree with luktang, i think cops are picky on cars that they want to write up,.. cuz i swear there was this mercedes coupe and a truck going faster than me that time,..
Old 11-21-2006, 01:27 AM

^^^ We just gotta be smarter out there. Our cars are like chicks with big *******... attentions...
Old 11-21-2006, 01:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
What about the PICKUP TRUCKS?

You never see the cops pull over the giant pickup trucks and SUV's going 100+ mph...I even saw a pickup loaded with construction equipment yesterday doing at least 90 with a wheel barrow sticking out the back...that's a shrapnel machine! 55 on these roads...no five-o will bother you...
Old 11-21-2006, 02:39 PM

^^^ Total agree. Do they get pull over for recon???? NOOO!!!!!