Smoking Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally posted by IS2Scooby
Some people take things WAY too seriously.
NO $HIT ALREADY! Goddamn! Everyone needs to relax and have a few drinks...sheesh. You guys know why I don't enforece so harshly? 'cause what you guys want me to "enforce" sometimes are f ucking rediculous! I'm trying to do my best to MODERATE...make everyone happy. I'm sorry that the quality of this board has gone down recently, but I cannot change the people who decide to post in here, and just like everyone else, they have a right to post what they feel or think. It may not be the smartest thing in the world, but maybe they are just learning. Everyone knows there are things I will NOT tolerate (street racing threads and some other retarded things), but for the most part I try to make everyone happy.

If you guys think I'm not doing my JOB (which I remind you I don't get paid to do, so lighten up), there are 2 ways to handle this.
1. Tell Alex I suck as your moderator and get me replaced
2. I turn into a **** and strike down all the inappropriate posts (whether it be ****, stupid topics or what not). You guys let me know. I'm tired of feeling like you want me out.
Old 09-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally posted by Ditchhanger
I'm tired of feeling like you want me out.
Old 09-06-2003, 07:39 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally posted by Mach5WRX
Maybe that comment was due to my "I just got up and I'm tired and grumpy" feeling this morning, but there is some truth to it. It seems like you guys come down hard on me for not doing a good job...just an observation
Old 09-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Please don't shoot me tomorrow!
Old 09-07-2003, 01:48 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Old 09-08-2003, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
It seems like everyone misses each other, how bout we have a "night at the go-kart track"?
Old 09-08-2003, 02:22 PM

Car Info: Silver STi due in Sept
"But like I said, people are just expressing themselves and having fun. I've seen a lot of topics that have nothing to do with subaru's, or even cars for that matter posted and I think it's all good as long as you have any sense of humor."

Well said. I'm an avid lurker. Found this site when I learned that you guys would be getting STi's before the mainland and tuned in to get the scoop on the car. I've got to say that this is my favorite forum to read. You all seem like a really tight group and you're all funny as hell. If it wasn't for the links that are posted here (pimp cars, funny links, cool sites, ****, etc) along with the casual off-topic banter this site would be as boring as the rest of them out there. For what its worth from an outsider, I'd hate to see this site lose any of the above......
Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Originally posted by mx_9
I've got to say that this is my favorite forum to read. You all seem like a really tight group and you're all funny as hell. If it wasn't for the links that are posted here (pimp cars, funny links, cool sites, ****, etc) along with the casual off-topic banter this site would be as boring as the rest of them out there. For what its worth from an outsider, I'd hate to see this site lose any of the above......
I agree with you completely. I like coming home from work and checking out what I missed during the day and I also like the fact that when I see these guys on the road or anywhere for that matter I always get a some sort of greeting. I hope it never falls apart. And if it does than I quit! j/k