Silver Civic Lic. #GZY 365

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 04:36 AM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Angry Silver Civic Lic. #GZY 365

I hold the two that were in this vehicle personally responsible for the two tickets I have!

These two punk Asian males dangerously tailgated me on S.King Street then pulled to the side of me and gave me the bird. The two fockers then yelled profanities at me, this was when I decided to tell them to pull over. The ghey bastards were brave enough to tell me to go ahead and do so. So when I stopped my car and ran out to open the passenger door of the ******' car, the romo bastard locked it and quickly rolled up the window.The dorks panicked and literally cried that they mistakened me for his girlfriends x-boyfriend.

If this happened a few years back, my high testosterone level wouldn't have permitted me to leave without causing pain. So I left thinking that I was making a fool out of myself in the middle of the road. I speed away due to anger and soon after, I got pulled over for speeding and was given two fockin tickets!

I usually don't speed, but I was too damned flustered with anger from the incident. Yes, I am going to blame these focks for my mistake; I should have ripped the b!tches from the car and given them what they deserved.

Please let me know if you see this car around, I want to give them a visit and seek compensation my way.

Last edited by Chibby Goku; 06-13-2003 at 06:49 AM.
Old 06-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo

Old 06-13-2003, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
I hate punk *****es. If you're gonna challenge someone, then you better put up.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Chibby,

sorry to here about that guy. You seem like a pretty mellow guy when you pulled up next to me last saturday. These kids must of really got under your skin. But I guess 2 tickets are better than going to jail for road rage. Take care Bro.

Old 06-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
ehh, you should've taken out your aggresion on them before you got back in your car.

So what people with silver rexes have Ex-girlfriends here on island that would cause such a stink????
Old 06-13-2003, 10:05 PM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
Sorry to hear about that Chibby. MAYBE thats why my car has been targetted. I'm with someone right now and the last gf I ever had was 2 years ago(relationships mostly suck). The wonders of being single = More money on rex.

If someone was to ever do that, I'd still punk them out. Even tho I'm not the one they're looking for, they're intending to do harm to my car or myself.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:49 PM

Car Info: 2002 Silver WRX
If you need help with any questions regarding the tickets you got, PM me or call my cell phone 542 6236.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:20 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Guys

I've cooled down now. I really was trying to avoid a confrontation, but the driver of the car continued to drive next to me. While driving next to me, he and his friend continued to yell profanities at me. I slowed down, but they didn't want to let up so I just lost my cool and blew up.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:27 PM

Smile

Originally posted by hslin
If you need help with any questions regarding the tickets you got, PM me or call my cell phone 542 6236.
hslin,

Thanks for helping!

I haven't met you, but my co-worker has and he took a polaroid of your car and gave it to me. This was taken at DFS while you were working Special Duty. Hopefully you can come back to DFS and depending on who my co-worker is for the night, I'll see if I can do some installs for you. If not, I'll just do it on my days off.

Mahalo,
Chris
Old 06-14-2003, 04:20 AM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
At least its not like that *** black WRX wagon driver that cut off my wife a few months ago in salt lake. You think I Forgot *****? Im still looking for you.....
Old 06-14-2003, 10:18 PM

Depending on what you got tagged for (Basic speed rule, racing, etc....) and how the Police Officer saw you speeding (Paced you, gunned you, or just saw you) you should definetly either go to court or write a written statement, don't pay for it yet. I can suggest some things you could write down/bring up in court. I can also discuss your situation with my co-workers and see if we can come up with any other suggestions. Call me/write anytime.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:19 PM

One last thing, you can make an HPD "Traffic Incident" report and document what happened. Might help if you try to contest the tickets in court. I go back to work Thursday (06-19-03) night and can help you out with that if you want.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Very cool, hslin.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
ATTN: Hslin

Hslin,

wondering if you can help me out. you seem to know a little about speeding tickets. what happend was I supposedly got clocked doing 60 in a 35. I was at a dead stop at the intersection of waikalani and kam highway with one car in front of me. when it turned green we both took off as normal (no racing) when we get about 100 to 150 meters up the hill a cop was there and he waved me to pull over. i am thinking we clocked the car that was to the right of me and pulled me over cause i have an exhaust system that can be heard quite a distance. the car in the other lane was not at the stop light earlier so i am lead to believe he clocked the other doing 60 and i was the lucky on to get the ticket. think its impossible for the cop to have clocked me at 60 with a car in front of going up a hill at the short of a distance. so do you think i should contest this ticket? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry Chibby to hijack your forum
Old 06-19-2003, 12:28 AM

hslin, thanks again for the tip! I will go ahead and file a Traffic Incident" report.

4080, no problem bro. Hope everything works out for you.

Quick Reply: Silver Civic Lic. #GZY 365