Shaking

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 12:43 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
Tim don't listen to these idiots stick with your GC swap, once that bad boy is tuned you will whip on any sti.

oh and i use the term idiots loosely so dont get all offensive
Don't worry.....My friends and family call me idiot all the time, It's a word I've learned to embrace, and accept, for it's a part of who I am god I had to much to drink last night

Besides, GC swap subies are sick.... It's just too bad the WRX only started to be sold in the us after the GC body was ended
Old 01-27-2008, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 2001 BRP RSTi
Lol I love the GC too, I just need to lose the navy so I have time to actually work on it.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:19 PM

Car Info: 2001 BRP RSTi
So I went to get the wheels balanced today and as it ends up ( I knew they were bad but not this bad) the tires were shot. To make it worse I think my roommate who doent know alot about cars decided he would inflate my tires while I was on the mainland and overinflated them to 55 lbs causing my rear tires to bubble out and start separating. Needless to say, its a good thing I didnt have a blowout on the H-3 so 4 new tires and a bunch of money later all is fixed. Next pay check I need to get coilovers cause the KYB AGX's just arent cutting it and I think I may need to get my fenders rolled cause they rub a bit on corners. Anyone know a good place to get fenders rolled and also to get my new carpet put in? Sorry for the long post just wanted to update you and thank you for the advice!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:33 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by darksurfer81
So I went to get the wheels balanced today and as it ends up ( I knew they were bad but not this bad) the tires were shot. To make it worse I think my roommate who doent know alot about cars decided he would inflate my tires while I was on the mainland and overinflated them to 55 lbs causing my rear tires to bubble out and start separating. Needless to say, its a good thing I didnt have a blowout on the H-3 so 4 new tires and a bunch of money later all is fixed. Next pay check I need to get coilovers cause the KYB AGX's just arent cutting it and I think I may need to get my fenders rolled cause they rub a bit on corners. Anyone know a good place to get fenders rolled and also to get my new carpet put in? Sorry for the long post just wanted to update you and thank you for the advice!
Glad you found the problum, thank god the tire didn't blow on ya.......If you need help killing your roommate, LMK, my other car has a big trunk
Old 01-27-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Whoa, 55psi?!
Your roomie's lucky he didn't hurt himself, then you're lucky that those tires didn't decide to separate at a bad time, and your roomie's lucky again that you didn't kill him (yet?... LoL).