SERVCO selling subarus...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:14 PM

Car Info: It has wheels!
As poser mentioned, Servco does not sell above MSRP!

Servco is also the Subaru Distributor for the State of Hawaii, and has aquired the dealership rights for the island of Oahu only.

There is nothing shady about working at Servco.

If you would like to work for Servco, go online and apply. We are currently looking for a Subaru Sales Consultant and a Subaru Sales Manager. Or pm me with your name and experience and I'll let HR know to look for your name. However, I may not be able to receive a pm yet since this is my first post on this forum.

Service will be a little rough at the beginning, so please be patient. However, once the dust is settled everyone will definitely see a difference for the better in customer service. Especially the Oahu population, but first there are some logistic concerns with parts that need to be moved.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
I'm pretty positive about this recent development. Servco seems to take care of their customers and I think if we as a group work well with Servco, it will be a very good union.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Wagon
Originally Posted by RDWORK
As poser mentioned, Servco does not sell above MSRP!

Servco is also the Subaru Distributor for the State of Hawaii, and has aquired the dealership rights for the island of Oahu only.

There is nothing shady about working at Servco.

If you would like to work for Servco, go online and apply. We are currently looking for a Subaru Sales Consultant and a Subaru Sales Manager. Or pm me with your name and experience and I'll let HR know to look for your name. However, I may not be able to receive a pm yet since this is my first post on this forum.

Service will be a little rough at the beginning, so please be patient. However, once the dust is settled everyone will definitely see a difference for the better in customer service. Especially the Oahu population, but first there are some logistic concerns with parts that need to be moved.
Not sure who you are, but I am Pat in TIS.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by Bigkahuna808
when will it open and will they be repairing subys. Finally a company that I can trust, screw pfluger!

What kind of experience did you have with Pfluger.Need to get mines serviced already and made an appointment but from your comment, Im thinking twice now!!

Hawaii_Pat Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
I thought Servco was getting the distributorship as well...

Yes we are.

"Servco Subaru Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Servco Pacific Inc., has reached an agreement to acquire the Subaru distributorship in Hawaii from Schuman Inc."
Hey Hawaii Pat,

Can you answer our question, "Are they going to service our subies or do we have to go to Pfluger?"

Thanks,
-walter
Old 03-08-2007, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by dub81
What kind of experience did you have with Pfluger.Need to get mines serviced already and made an appointment but from your comment, Im thinking twice now!!

Hey Hawaii Pat,

Can you answer our question, "Are they going to service our subies or do we have to go to Pfluger?"

Thanks,
-walter
Yes we will be servicing, on Kilihau St. right across from Harley. Like RDWORK posted above, it might take a little time to get up to speed.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:02 PM

Car Info: '05 Legacy GT Wagon "Bro Tuned"
yay, finnaly some good CS and reliable reps
Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 PM

Car Info: It has wheels!
Talking

Hey Hawaii Pat,

Thanks,
-walter
Pflueger will be out of the picture come next week Wednesday!
You will need to call Servco, i don't have that number right now, but maybe HI-Pat might since he works at TIS.

Originally Posted by Hawaii_Pat
Not sure who you are, but I am Pat in TIS.
You should know me, you're my BUA! LOL!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:11 PM

yay finnally they are gone, I hate pfugers serivce. I had a 4runner and LS400 and Servco was very kind to me. I hate the fact I bought a 30K car from the ****** over at pfluger
Old 03-08-2007, 10:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by Bigkahuna808
yay finnally they are gone, I hate pfugers serivce. I had a 4runner and LS400 and Servco was very kind to me. I hate the fact I bought a 30K car from the ****** over at pfluger
YEa when I called pfluger for an appointment setup for an estimate, they were very rude and made me wait on the phone for like 3 minutes.IMO, these actions will deter business and sales.. I would wrench on my car but with midterms coming up and work being a pain, I have little time and very tired and need my ride working for daily commute and errands!!

You will need to call Servco, i don't have that number right now, but maybe HI-Pat might since he works at TIS.
Thanks RDWORK.APpreciate it and cant wait..

Hey HI.PAT do you know if you guys will have the same pacakage deal care like how subaru's service department had. Like 30k service for $350 bucks, oil change for $xx.xx dollars and etc.

Thanks,
-walter
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by RDWORK

You should know me, you're my BUA! LOL!!!
Go back to the other board......
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 PM

YEa when I called pfluger for an appointment setup for an estimate, they were very rude and made me wait on the phone for like 3 minutes.IMO, these actions will deter business and sales.. I would wrench on my car but with midterms coming up and work being a pain, I have little time and very tired and need my ride working for daily commute and errands!!

Thanks RDWORK.APpreciate it and cant wait..

Hey HI.PAT do you know if you guys will have the same pacakage deal care like how subaru's service department had. Like 30k service for $350 bucks, oil change for $xx.xx dollars and etc.

Thanks,
-walter
Not sure about the service yet. It will be a few weeks before all of that gets ironed out.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:46 PM

I gotta say the best service I ever recived from pfulger was the hawaiian aunty that drove the shuttle and Greg in parts by the airport. Other wise everyone was pretty rude, espciallay in finance.

I need to take my car in for ideling issues, I would love to have Servco take care of it.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:00 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
I for one am very happy. We just recently purchased our 4Runner from Servco out in Mapunapuna, and it was the best experience we've ever had purchasing a brand new vehicle (next to getting my STi that is). The whole experience was totally professional and would refer anyone in the market looking for a Toyota to see our salesman Reggie Kamihara. The whole experience was dare I say...totally pain-free. Kudos to Servco for getting the dealership.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:33 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by shiroikage
The whole experience was totally professional and would refer anyone in the market looking for a Toyota to see our salesman Reggie Kamihara. The whole experience was dare I say...totally pain-free. Kudos to Servco for getting the dealership.
yep, great service...that's why i waited 2 years for my Z06...just so i could buy from my salesman (conrad chinen in wahiawa) ...he even suggested that i order one from the mainland, cause they wont get them for a while...i decided to wait so he could be my salesman...

extremely painless car buying experience...no need to haggle, EVER...and pricing for me and my referrals is under msrp...

and, no, not related or affiliated with him in anyway, except for being a satisfied customer on numerous occasions...
Old 03-09-2007, 03:27 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
yup i should be heading down there on friday to put in my app.

Quick Reply: SERVCO selling subarus...