SCCA Pre-registration

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 01:04 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
SCCA Pre-registration

I was all caught up with Christmas and stuff and didn't realize when pre-registration for the next Solo event was, did I miss it? Have any of you guys pre-registered yet, I've been trying this morning since 9 am but have been unsuccessful. Lemmeknow K?
Old 12-30-2006, 01:17 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
it was today. i won't be going to this one. will be snowboarding in utah!!!
Old 12-30-2006, 01:21 PM

Thanks Shagz, have fun meng!!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:03 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
thanks for reminding me!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:39 PM

Hey Jeff, were you able to access the pre-registration on the website, I couldn't.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:42 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
THIS IS CHRIS, i logged in and registered at 6:00 this afternoon.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Got home from my friend's house and got to register at 11:38 pm. Run heat one and work heat two...good to go!!See you guyz there.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:18 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Diego...

What time do you guys usually show up?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Island Style
What time do you guys usually show up?
Stadium gates open at 7 am, I'll be there about that time. Because I run in the first heat I have to get my registration, tech and prep my car before my heat begins. Hope to see you there if you decide to come, or perhaps you can come in at that time and try to claim one of the 35 "walk-up" slots and run that beast of yours. I don't know the present tune of your car, but if you decide to run, your car would probably fall in either Street Modified (first heat) or Modified (fourth heat), hope to see you there Brent.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
couldn't make it, due to my daughters 1st bday party...i heard it was longer than the previous one....hope you guys had fun....
Old 01-08-2007, 06:19 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
whatever happened to randy??? how come he doesnt come out anymore??? i hope he didnt develop camarophobia...
Old 01-08-2007, 06:30 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Thumbs up Hey Diego...Nice driving...you, Chris and Ty...

Saw you guys make your runs...you guys are crazy man! A few of us (ojichanSTI, Bran808, Tazer, WRXGirl) were there to watch the first and second heats...then we had to go due to the kids getting bored...I drove down with Chris and Sue but had to hang out in the spectator area...

Those 240's and M3's are some handling machines...even that one Silver/Blue Mini was tearing up the course...wow...and the black (3 Wheel) Sentra SE-R...

Not sure though about the wear and tear that gets put on the cars...how has your maintenance costs gone? Through the roof? I can see Tires, Clutch, Brakes, Suspension, Bearings...as the major cost culprits...just curious to know before I decide yay or nay...

Good job...I want to go check it out again...so please post up the next autocross date....

Originally Posted by shiroikage
Stadium gates open at 7 am, I'll be there about that time. Because I run in the first heat I have to get my registration, tech and prep my car before my heat begins. Hope to see you there if you decide to come, or perhaps you can come in at that time and try to claim one of the 35 "walk-up" slots and run that beast of yours. I don't know the present tune of your car, but if you decide to run, your car would probably fall in either Street Modified (first heat) or Modified (fourth heat), hope to see you there Brent.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:33 PM

Car Info: 2002 Legacy GT Wagon
next autocross is jan. 28. pre-reg is jan 20. at 9:00 am.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:33 PM

Saw you guys make your runs...you guys are crazy man! A few of us (ojichanSTI, Bran808, Tazer, WRXGirl) were there to watch the first and second heats...then we had to go due to the kids getting bored...I drove down with Chris and Sue but had to hang out in the spectator area...

Those 240's and M3's are some handling machines...even that one Silver/Blue Mini was tearing up the course...wow...and the black (3 Wheel) Sentra SE-R...

Not sure though about the wear and tear that gets put on the cars...how has your maintenance costs gone? Through the roof? I can see Tires, Clutch, Brakes, Suspension, Bearings...as the major cost culprits...just curious to know before I decide yay or nay...

Good job...I want to go check it out again...so please post up the next autocross date....
Hey Brent,

Sorry that I missed you at the event, did get a glimpse of you as you left. I was the radio person at turn one. I can't speak for the majority, being that I only ran four events so far, but there has been no negatives. Tire wear would be the most for me so far. My car is pretty much stock, so if I wear something out, its and excuse to upgrade Overall, I'd say it's a definite plus coming out to compete and seeing what your car will do and driving your car spiritedly in a controlled environment. Getting to blow off steam once a month also keeps me sane on public roads. But I do like the way the competitive juices flow in my particular class, save for the two dominant RX8s in STU, you can cover the rest of us with one second. I'm still trying to grow more kintama so I can find out the exact limits of my car. My son keeps telling me to stop babying my car, but she is MY baby and we'll get there gradually. In the meantime I'll keep competing as long as there are events at the stadium. Hope to see you on January 28th. Drivers have the option of having a pit-crew member (checkered-band) my son is mine. Perhaps one of the single Scoobie drivers will name you as theirs so you can roam the pits.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:03 AM

Car Info: Sentra SE-R Spec V

the sentra was me...
tires are the worst for me(go figure 3 wheeling puts excess strees on outside front tire)... ill be on my third set already at 25k mi and hopefully in time for the event on the 28th

if you want to get into the pit area next time let me know a day or two before the next event and ill sign you up as my pit crew the morning of the event

Quick Reply: SCCA Pre-registration