SCCA at Aloha Stadium on March 31st!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 06:30 PM

Car Info: CGM Crumpled Beer Can
Originally Posted by Z Madness
Tons of fun. And Brett, you drove very well at both events!

Now, I'm not liking the EVO so much.... Maybe time to return to Suby Power!
Thanks buddy, was a blast at both events. Let no one downplay that forester... ever! It rocks and thank you very much for letting Cheryl and I get some seat time in it.

As for the EVO... lol I dare not speak my mind on that, I give you enough grief on that menace to STU already. Honestly though, everyone that drives that EVO has nothing but compliments. It must be good if it gets nothing but praise.

Originally Posted by YuudaiSTI
Yes! Good fun. Big thanks to Krang for letting me drive his car, even after I almost crashed it into the dumpster at the McDonalds turn around.

And Congratulations to Brett & Joey for making the rest of their classes (And me) look bad, you guys killed it. Good Driving!
Krang's car was rocking it out there! So awesome to hear Krang's and Deraj_53's cars opening up out there.
Might want to work out the brakes tho lol, I saw that... standing at my pole 14, it didn't look or sound good at first, glad you made it unscathed.

Thanks! and Congrats to Joey too!

Last edited by sigterm; 04-01-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:25 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by Deraj_53
I was having too much fun with the race rubbers. OMG traction! then i banged some cones.
Cones? You have race rubbers...go bang something else...

Though I must say your GC was screaming out there. Looked like fun!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:27 PM

Car Info: 99 M3,91 SSM Miata,00 CSP Miata,RX330 DD
Originally Posted by Deraj_53
I was having too much fun with the race rubbers. OMG traction! then i banged some cones.
glad to see the old v710s still had life left. yay!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:28 PM

Car Info: 99 M3,91 SSM Miata,00 CSP Miata,RX330 DD
and damn you brett.. over a second????? great drive, wheres your gopro vid to see where you did the takumi zone thing and warped ahead... lol!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by sigterm
Krang's car was rocking it out there! So awesome to hear Krang's and Deraj_53's cars opening up out there.
Might want to work out the brakes tho lol, I saw that... standing at my pole 14, it didn't look or sound good at first, glad you made it unscathed.

Thanks! and Congrats to Joey too!
Yup, Race Rubbers made all those guys go NUTZ.

But yeah, I think Krang has the brakes covered. Now he's gotta raise some $$$'s for his own rubbers thanks to the other Ryan...lol.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by touge-n00b
Oh yes, great event great event!!!
And nice PAX man! Congrats.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:37 PM

And.....to the OP.....WRXSurfer23....

Hope you had fun. You did great and picked it up quickly. Glad you were able to also do multiple fun runs as well. You definitely had a great improvement from start to finish. And congrats on your rivalry win with the other first timer (I'll let you elaborate on that one if you choose!)

Hope to see you next season!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:52 PM

Car Info: Mazda Miata 1991, STi 2005, 03WRX/98GC, 2.5RS 2000
Congrats to Brett for the dominating last run in STU! Great driving by all the Suby driver's as well! I should have colored the white hairs in the 'Stache' for some extra HP. hehehe

I loved the fast flowing course design!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:37 PM

Car Info: DoucheMobile
Thanks guys, but I can't feel too happy about my time though, I did get TWO extra runs after all! Oh well, it happens and I certainly ain't complaining!!

Brett on the other hand, holy ***** man good drive! I was watching from the awning, you were definitely shuffling out there.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:11 PM

Car Info: 2005 OBP STi
damn, im upset my car didnt arrive in time. i guess theres next month. cant wait to race with ya guys, still a novice though. anyone else in b stock?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 07 Sti
Yup, Race Rubbers made all those guys go NUTZ.

But yeah, I think Krang has the brakes covered. Now he's gotta raise some $$$'s for his own rubbers thanks to the other Ryan...lol.
Ya thanks a lot other Ryan.

Jeez

Also, that course was an absolute blast! Very rarely do I get to shift and it definatly added a lot to the experience. I need to push harder though, I'm going to attack next season with a vengence!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:31 PM

Car Info: 57 SM 04 STi, 04 Yamaha R6
Originally Posted by Krang
Ya thanks a lot other Ryan.

Jeez

Also, that course was an absolute blast! Very rarely do I get to shift and it definatly added a lot to the experience. I need to push harder though, I'm going to attack next season with a vengence!

You're welcome! Your car was fun to drive, your suspension is setup great! It turns where and when you want it to turn without any fuss at all! Brakes...well we all saw me try to push it just a little bit harder. Speed is there, and once you get your brakes done, you'll be able to push it that much harder.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:37 PM

Car Info: CGM Crumpled Beer Can
Originally Posted by avery
Congrats to Brett for the dominating last run in STU! Great driving by all the Suby driver's as well! I should have colored the white hairs in the 'Stache' for some extra HP. hehehe

I loved the fast flowing course design!
Thanks Avery, was an awesome day out there and a huge pack of drivers all separated by really close margins. Cliff just squeaked it out there over Davin which was just crazy! +1 for coloring those hairs! haha

As of for the course, did Chris design it this time? It was really a fun one, wish they could record it for bringing it back again sometime.

Originally Posted by touge-n00b
Thanks guys, but I can't feel too happy about my time though, I did get TWO extra runs after all! Oh well, it happens and I certainly ain't complaining!!

Brett on the other hand, holy ***** man good drive! I was watching from the awning, you were definitely shuffling out there.
Awesome driving and PAX Joey, it's always great to have a few extra runs! You have really taken to that car very quickly this year!

Thank you sir! See you all at runoffs!

Originally Posted by Krang
I need to push harder though, I'm going to attack next season with a vengence!
That's what I want to see! Do it up!! You definitely are driving better and better every time I see you out there.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:17 AM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2013
And.....to the OP.....WRXSurfer23....

Hope you had fun. You did great and picked it up quickly. Glad you were able to also do multiple fun runs as well. You definitely had a great improvement from start to finish. And congrats on your rivalry win with the other first timer (I'll let you elaborate on that one if you choose!)

Hope to see you next season!

haha thank you! i loved it..and yes he has since paid his debts to me.