RIP Daniel! You Will Be Missed (AcCoRd N wRx Dd)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
RIP, sorry for your loss Fellow i-clubbers...i will rev my scoob for him
Old 11-01-2011, 12:00 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx sliver
R.I.P. Daniel never really knew you well but it is sad to lose someone in this community.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:33 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
The service will be in November 12, 2011 @ 5:30pm

I'm on my phone now so I took a picture from what the family posted. I will updated the first post with the detail later

Old 11-01-2011, 04:30 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Originally Posted by Jrocko
Anyone know a decal peace?? I wanna make.

Ride in Paradise
Daniel Baron
It's Ride in Paradise because that's what he loved to do!
RIP!
Yo Lorenzo..Wait on making stickers..Me and the rest of my friends are going to make stickers for him..Our friend is designing them already..it will basically what you wrote. except it will say never forgotten at the bottom..
Old 11-01-2011, 04:33 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Daniel will surely be missed..He was my brother from another mother..I have known him sense he was in high school..He was always there to help me..He was the type of guy who would give you the shirt off his back if u needed it.Always in our hearts, Never forgotten
Old 11-01-2011, 05:56 AM

Car Info: 1989 Honda Civic, 11ʻ R1 & 09ʻ GSXR600
Ok...
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Just heard...sorry to hear he is no longer among us...he was such a good fun spirited guy...
Old 11-01-2011, 12:06 PM

Car Info: 08 Nissan Titan, 12 MazdaSpeed 3, 15 Honda CRV
Sad to hear a fellow I-Clubber has passed....

Ralph Waldo Emerson
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rest in Peace Daniel and condolences to your family....
Old 11-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
let this be a reminder to those that are quick to open their mouths to say things about other people that are going through hard times.

I've known Daniel from my previous job and more so recently through i-club. Though we never saw eye to eye at times I respected him. We had our differences and then an understanding after we spoke several times over a period of years. Do I condone his actions? no, but it was ultimately his choice. Everyone deals with "problems" differently. It's a shame that with all the "friends" that he had, no one knew this would become reality.

All I know is that Daniel (like most) was a kind spirited person that had undergone changes and had to adapt because of what he had directly experienced throughout his life. For him those "hard times" must have been unbearable.

Some will say I have no right to write what I did or say what I have. But I can almost guarantee that those that will or have said that had never heard him speak from his heart. He was a man of many hidden truths and I was fortunate to be able to relate in many ways.

Until we meet again Mr. Baron. R.I.P
Old 11-01-2011, 01:37 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
^^ I agree....

The first time "This" happened he reached out for help. he talked to many of us iclub guys we were all there for him in our own ways wheather we took him places to get his mind off of things or just lended a ear to listen, we did talk him out of it that time.

When it happened again this time was different he didnt do what he did the last time. he didnt reach out he didnt give us the chance to talk to him. its like he know what he wanted to do and even tho I dont agree it was him in the end who decided what was gonna happen. I do wish I or someone would have been able to get threw to him. But now he is no longer in that pain and he will now be able to watch over the ppls he truely cares for. RIP
Old 11-01-2011, 11:33 PM

Car Info: 2010 2.5i Steel Silver Legacy
Condolences, I didn't know him but I'll rock a sticker on my car.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:24 PM

Car Info: CGM Crumpled Beer Can
Never knew the guy but from all the support here, he was someone that I wish I had met.
RIP
Old 11-02-2011, 04:43 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
I just heard the news....I'm in shock, I just spoke to him afew days ago near Keeaumoku Wal-Mart. He was planning to buy the seats I have for sale, but he called me later and said that some issues came up, and apologize for not being able to buy them. I wish I knew what he was going threw at the time....He will be missed. Daniel was a great guy. All of us here in HIIC will miss him....

"Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for your son Daniel whom you have called from this life to Yourself. Grant him light, happiness, and peace. Let him pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all your saints in the light you promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard him from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise him up with all your saints. Pardon his sins and give him eternal life in your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen."
Old 11-06-2011, 05:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
wow, i was away for 3 weeks and come home to this news. i'm in disbeleif. i know daniel not only here in hiic but i also work with him and often ask him how he is doing. i also saw daniel in moanalua park a couple months back at 6:30 pm by himself in the parking lot. he did not see me as we just came from a long hike. i went to him to ask him if he's ok and talked to him a little bit. eversince then, i always followed up at work on how he was doing. he didn't say much, but i got the impression that things were getting better for him.
i hope that he finds his peace. RIP and my condolences to his family.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:53 PM

Car Info: Mazda Miata 1991, STi 2005, 03WRX/98GC, 2.5RS 2000
RIP Daniel, you will be missed.