Rep your Previous Crew/s...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
team moonlite/ then after those biters of midnight racing, it became banzai racing. they used to drag race and do other things.....i really didn't like the whole idea, but it was all my friends with dsm's and mugen cars, so i figured i'd join, since i hung out w/ them 24/7 anyway.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:37 AM

uhhhh. was gonna run with this group called xcelarate. ended up with team chase. i still rep it till this day. weird though. when i use to live in town i would always come to ewa beach to party with them. now i live in ewa. lol. but no more partying. too old and no time. lol.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by mellowwrx54
uhhhh. was gonna run with this group called xcelarate. ended up with team chase. i still rep it till this day. weird though. when i use to live in town i would always come to ewa beach to party with them. now i live in ewa. lol. but no more partying. too old and no time. lol.

yeah I totally forgot about them too...I rolled with them quite frequently but not all of them... Do you know jervin with the black lude and the brother with the s10?? James w/ the red turbo solora(wasnt in chase but knew them)??jayson basa w/ the white lude??evan w/ the blue civic?? and I forgot his name, the one with the dark grey 4door M3 from makakilo?? You had the sonic bugeye wrx that always came by james house in ypahu??
Old 08-25-2006, 03:13 AM

Car Info: monster truck
former... PERV SESSION...

current.. I-CLUB..nah

580 Motoring...
no recklessness tho..
I keep the subie away from that reckless stuff..
we actually have have at least one car race at every drag event on Maui..
<Only subaru in the crew..
Old 08-26-2006, 01:19 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Dunno if you could exactly call it a crew, but I used to hang with a bunch of guys who frequented Eurosport in the mid to late eighties. We used to frequent Campells for drags and the stadium for Auto-X. The majority was FWD VWs, but there were also Civics, CRXs, 200SXs, mini-pickups, old school Toyotas, Datsuns and the like.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
interesting....

Originally Posted by dub81
yeah I totally forgot about them too...I rolled with them quite frequently but not all of them... Do you know jervin with the black lude and the brother with the s10?? James w/ the red turbo solora(wasnt in chase but knew them)??jayson basa w/ the white lude??evan w/ the blue civic?? and I forgot his name, the one with the dark grey 4door M3 from makakilo?? You had the sonic bugeye wrx that always came by james house in ypahu??
that red turbo solora, did that person ever sell it?cause i know there's 2 on the island and a friend of mine name Ariel bought one from a person.....

J. Basa sounds familiar...Ewa Beach?...kinda the quiet type of guy...
Old 08-26-2006, 02:41 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
that red turbo solora, did that person ever sell it?cause i know there's 2 on the island and a friend of mine name Ariel bought one from a person.....

J. Basa sounds familiar...Ewa Beach?...kinda the quiet type of guy...
Oh, you know Ariel..thick filipino guy!! Yah he bought my friends solora!! How do you know him?? Yah j.basa is a quiet type of guy but he's from y-pahu!!
Old 08-26-2006, 10:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Kcc

Originally Posted by dub81
Oh, you know Ariel..thick filipino guy!! Yah he bought my friends solora!! How do you know him?? Yah j.basa is a quiet type of guy but he's from y-pahu!!
when i attended there, that's how i met both guys...me and ariel kept in touch ...he's suppose to come today to play some bball...he said he really wants a suby, but i don't believe him....haha...
Old 08-26-2006, 01:22 PM

Car Info: JBP 04' WRX
i used to be the V.P. of this little car club called "TEAM N.U.T.S." ...the "N.U.T.S. stands for Never Underestimate This Sh*t!!! ...lol, we started going down hill when more than half the members sold or didnt have cars or Jobs for that matter....its kinda hard to call yourself a club when you only got 2 members left with cars..a G35 and a WRX lol...oh well..iclub rules! haha

-ROB
Old 08-26-2006, 03:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 Black WRX
I was in Monkey Tme (MAUI) with my b18c turboed 92 civic hatch
Old 08-26-2006, 03:59 PM

Car Info: 3 SVX-LSL's, all kine goodies inside
<<<<<use to be apart of L.O.R.D. Performance (Lords of Racing Development) for the guys and (Ladiez of Racing Development) for the ladies. It used to be Lordz/Ladiez of Racing Domination, but I thought it was too cocky, so I changed it. We had a good amount of peeps, but they jumped ship to another club, I forget already. If any thing, I'm the only (somewhat) surviver, my last cars before my SVX still representing the stickers in my garage .
Old 08-26-2006, 10:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
when i attended there, that's how i met both guys...me and ariel kept in touch ...he's suppose to come today to play some bball...he said he really wants a suby, but i don't believe him....haha...
attended where?? he still plays ball??what about the brother??