Rebuilding or purchasing new Cusco strut

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 10:36 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
cmon post up the SN of the guy you bought them from so nobody else has to go through the same thing. small island and if you're willing to screw someone you deserve to get put on blast. if i sold something and come to find out the next day it was junk then i would at least take them back. well i would never sell something bad in the first place but you get the idea.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:43 AM

Car Info: grandmas car
^^^^^^^^^^^^yeah, chris seems like a really nice guy. if was me, you know the sn would've been posted long ago hahaha
Old 11-06-2013, 10:52 AM

Car Info: 99 Forester L
Originally Posted by 04sleeper
cmon post up the SN of the guy you bought them from so nobody else has to go through the same thing. small island and if you're willing to screw someone you deserve to get put on blast. if i sold something and come to find out the next day it was junk then i would at least take them back. well i would never sell something bad in the first place but you get the idea.
Only reason I haven't posted it yet is cause I'm giving him a chance to make it right. He contacted me last night so we will see. He said he used the cash for a tune the next day so he had nothing of it left which is why he wouldn't give me a refund. I told him I'm willing to wait to see what happens. If he's sincerely sorry, he'll make something work.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:14 AM

Car Info: grandmas car
well i think payday should be coming around the corner. hoping for the best for you.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by dysfunctnl doll
well i think payday should be coming around the corner. hoping for the best for you.
Thanks. I'm hoping it works out too but only time will tell!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 PM

Car Info: 04 Wrx
Well this is interesting that I owned up to my mistake but by this thread you just want to put someone on blast. An honest mistake isn't shady it was just a bad chain of events. As quick as I took them off the car you bought them. Like YOU I didn't inspect them. Like I told you before the ride was a night and day difference between my car and the previous owners car. You don't hint to someone you want your money back. We are all adults here. You ask for your money back. You pu$$y footed around till yesterday to "suggest" I give you your money back"well if you really feel bad about it maybe you should refund me my money". Why the f*ck should I bend over backwards for you after this?

Last edited by isaac3388; 11-07-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by isaac3388
Well this is interesting that I owned up to my mistake but by this thread you just want to put someone on blast. An honest mistake isn't shady it was just a bad chain of events. As quick as I took them off the car you bought them. Like YOU I didn't inspect them. Like I told you before the ride was a night and day difference between my car and the previous owners car. You don't hint to someone you want your money back. We are all adults here. You ask for your money back. You pu$$y footed around till yesterday to "suggest" I give you your money back"well if you really feel bad about it maybe you should refund me my money". Why the f*ck should I bend over backwards for you after this?
Funny you post that as you put yourself on blast. Your screen name and identity was never said. God forbid I vent a little out in the open but you can read through the entire thing and your name/screen name was never mentioned once. I even said I would not release a name as you said you would make things right. Up to you to decide what you wanna do as you already put your own name out there. No one knew it was you up until now.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:23 AM

Not hard to figure out
Old 11-07-2013, 12:44 AM

And I guess if I were to give you your money back then this thread would have been started for no reason? So I guess keep venting.

Last edited by isaac3388; 11-07-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:55 AM

And I guess if I were to give you your money back then this thread would have been started for no reason? So keep venting
If you say so. Very obvious this thread was made to try to find a way to make the coils work for me by asking if anyone knew where I could get them rebuilt or new ones. Venting obviously started after finding out the coils could not be rebuilt and it would cost me $1k to replace the 2 fronts. Believe it or not that it would be come frustrating to know I just spent $450 on damaged goods and would basically have to buy a new set anyways as none of it could be repaired. If you find that as such a stupid thing to vent about then it is what it is. Clearly I won't be getting a refund now so what can I do? Exactly. It was clear I was upset about the situation. I also clearly stated I HINTED (Pu$$Y footed as you call it) and was never straight forward about wanting a refund. Never said that I asked you for a refund and you refused it. I even stated that you would try to make things right.

You say its very obvious who you were by what was stated. What in this thread points any fingers towards you at all?
Old 11-07-2013, 09:11 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Not hard to figure out
actually it's probably pretty hard for most of us who have no idea who you are....so yea good job on putting your name out there. just give the guy his money back and call it a day. if you had them on your car there is no way you would not have known they were blown so there was no need for you to inspect them, common sense. just settle it and move on. no point in ruining your rep over $450.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Not hard to figure out
You're the one who came out and said it was you. OP never said that he bought them from someone who listed them for sale on i-Club, just that they were a member here.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by Brfatal

You're the one who came out and said it was you. OP never said that he bought them from someone who listed them for sale on i-Club, just that they were a member here.
looks like styleswest moved to hawaii. Brfatal, post the link to that debacle so this guy knows what he's in for. In the BAIC if you pull **** like this you will be shamed and shunned. Give him his money back
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
No, I'll let these 2 work things out with an ending that both users find acceptable.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:48 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
Originally Posted by subysteez
looks like styleswest moved to hawaii. Brfatal, post the link to that debacle so this guy knows what he's in for. In the BAIC if you pull **** like this you will be shamed and shunned. Give him his money back
Oh god that was an epic thread. HIIC hasn't had one of those in a good while.

Quick Reply: Rebuilding or purchasing new Cusco strut