Pulled over and Ticketed

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 11:53 AM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
1. Mike Hunt is real.
2. Mike Hunt is a great guy!!!!!!
3. Mike Hunt is doesn't give anyone breaks. (Ricer's, Harleys, anyone)
4. Mike Hunt knows his stuff so you cant try and tell him something is stock when its not, he does his research.
5. If you try and argue with him, he won't argue, he'll just give you a ticket and be on his merry way.

I don't know where he is now. HPD had a "push" after I left so he could be out of Waikiki. Not that it really matters, modded cars should ultimately stay out of Waikiki.

I feel bad for Peter cause he is a stand up guy and couldn't avoid Waiks cause he works there.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:26 PM

Car Info: 08 Nissan Titan, 12 MazdaSpeed 3, 15 Honda CRV
Cop cars arent stock, cop cars are often loud (Mustangs), double standard,...

Also, if I can work and have a nice car suited to my own personal tastes, and "have" to stay out of Waikiki, what does that say about the Aloha spirit?? Dont tell me "not"to go somewhere, because we all have rights to go where we want to go if its not to cause any trouble,...

Former Mayor Harris should've seen Hawaii for "all" people, and not the ones with $$$,.. Hopefully, Mayor Hannemann will turn out to be the "people's" Mayor we've been waiting for since Old Mayor Fasi,..(Back in the day flashback),..
Old 07-11-2005, 02:02 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Wagon JAVA BLACK PEARL
you have the right to got to waikiki. officer hunt (or any other offer) as a police officer has the right to write you a citation. and as haole-pino previously stated he reserved his right to fight and beat the ticket. if your car is legal just go get the recon or no recon necessary paperwork and be over with it. dont understand all the complaining about the "police do this" or "police do that" who cares what they do. they are here to protect us and if they need fast cars (albeit loud and lacking recon) to get the job done then so be it.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:08 PM

Car Info: Storme..

Originally Posted by sakebomb
you have the right to got to waikiki. officer hunt (or any other offer) as a police officer has the right to write you a citation. and as haole-pino previously stated he reserved his right to fight and beat the ticket. if your car is legal just go get the recon or no recon necessary paperwork and be over with it. dont understand all the complaining about the "police do this" or "police do that" who cares what they do. they are here to protect us and if they need fast cars (albeit loud and lacking recon) to get the job done then so be it.
that's totally correct.. i havent complained once about cops and how "cops suck ***, blah blah blah"

i mean if i can fight it then the justice system will take over.. that's the bottom line
Old 07-12-2005, 03:14 AM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Pete! Don't give up on the car just b/c of a ticket. I got tons of missing bolts and other things that went hay-wire in my car, sure, it is discouraging. I know, I feel that way too. I want to stop modding... but I realize this is part of life... it doesn't always go the way you want. So good luck w/ ur ticket.

Last edited by luktang; 07-12-2005 at 03:20 AM.