Pulled over right after Gym...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
OK one more time, all anybody is saying is don't speed if you don't want a ticket.
You know? It makes everyone on here look bad when there are posts like those two up on here. A lot of people look at forums, I club is getting to be known as a "funny place". I know there are a lot of smart people on here and I hate hearing i club mocked by other reputable clubs.
thats all I have to say.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:53 PM

Car Info: Storme..
just wanted to state that i-club is a place for people that have the same passion..

some people want to rant.. some people just want to hear that "hey there really isnt anything you can do".. or "i feel for you, ive been there"

but a "stop speeding all the time, i mean.. i assume that's how you always drive.. like a punk" isnt really called for..

unless of course you want to make enemies with other i-clubbers
Old 09-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
lol, ok guys,
Who said "stop speeding all of the time"? Who said anyone was a punk?

Are you bored cause all I see are words being put into people mouths?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:09 PM

Car Info: VW R32 02 WRX
E!
You outta class? I'll pick you up at your house and we can take the boards to ala moana?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:13 PM

Well since this thread is a bunch of bored kids anyways...
I'm in class right now but I have a suit in the car and can meet you in 45 min at the beach if you bring both of your boards.....
Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 PM

See ya there Call Mossimo when you leave, he needs a ride
Old 09-02-2008, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
Well since this thread is a bunch of bored kids anyways...

ouch..

labeled..
Old 09-02-2008, 08:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
wooohooo dramas again..............
Old 09-02-2008, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by lostUNCERTAIN

ouch..

labeled..
lol, What do you expect when you pop up and start creating drama?

Really all we were trying to do is point out why people got tickets and that it is not always the popos fault. Please point out where we started the drama?

Oh and who said all the quotes you made?
Old 09-02-2008, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by lostUNCERTAIN

ouch..

labeled..
Yes, it is childish as well as unnecessary to put words into peoples mouths.

If you have any more problems with what I said you can PM me and I will get back to when I have time so that this thread does not turn into a total joke.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
Yes, it is childish as well as unnecessary to put words into peoples mouths.

yeah, nobody on here said what was in those quotes.

lostuncertain,
please don't get insulted when someone just states what it is. Nobody labeled you, she was just pointing out how we were acting.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:25 AM

i'll be the first one to admit that i was out of line when i quoted those lines to the extreme..

it was the actual "stop speeding or pay the price!"(which was substituted by my "stop driving like that you punk" -overexagerated by me of course... and only for the sake of debate i'll add-) comments that i felt were not needed.. (the man is about to fork over a lot of money.. is it really needed to loudly single somebody out and say "stop speeding!".. i mean.. it's advice they need right?)

for the record it was addressed to the general public.. i did not say either one of you did so.. if i recall correctly neither of you even posted in the last thread (which is what i was mainly talking about)

actually if anybody recalls i was the one that popped in to say that we should kinda ease the situation up a bit.

Originally Posted by Cynt
Please point out where we started the drama?
i also wanted to point out that it was 4080 that pointed out that somebody was started drama.. not me.. again i wanted this "drama" to just settle because as i mentioned this is a place for i-clubbers to talk about what they love.

so again.. didnt mean to start drama.. if thats what people think is has escalated to.. and for the record.. if you think it has i'll be the first to say i'm standing down from this.. things get misunderstood on the internet.

so i'm sorry.. didnt mean to accuse anybody of calling anybody a punk, didnt mean to put words in anybodys mouth. people who know me and have gotten to know me since I came aboard know im not that kind of person.so if it means anything i'll stand down. just a mixup and we can all go back to our normal ways.

-Pete
Old 09-03-2008, 01:55 AM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Sorry about your ticket 49_STi.

I can honestly say that fighting the ticket, although humbug, is up to you. If you can, show up to court. Explain your case.

But, i'd like to share a real experience that may or may not make you feel better.

This was a while back. I had this BRILLANT idea one day. I decided to tint my front windshield at home, using a roll of 20% static cling tint from wal-mart. Non-permanent right? I figured I could get my jollies off of people's weird looks when they try to see what kind of idiot is driving around with a black windshield. (ahem.. during the day. And I was still in college, you do stupid things right?)

Approximately 3 days later a solo bike sees me pass by the station in Pearl City. Silently, he follows with a analytical gaze on his face as seen in my rearview mirror. Pulls me over just after Sams Club. What does he tell me?

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WITH THAT TINT."

As the officer is writing the ticket, I realize that it is only static cling and pull the whole thing off in one swift move. He tells me - "That's great that it just comes off like that, but i'm still giving you the ticket."

Needless to say, it burned a hole in my wallet. Till this day, I still daydream of other ingenious ideas. Maybe someday i'll have an idea that's practical.

hahaha. I still laugh at it when I think about it. I think it was more a lesson of MORALE on my part with stupidity being the #1 cause for my trouble. bah!

Last edited by caterpill; 09-03-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Typo. :)
Old 09-03-2008, 12:50 PM

lol, too bad you still got a ticket even though you fixed the problem.

Oh and Lostuncertain, we all love our cars that is why it is so funny to at least a few of us to see posts like these.

you know, we love our cars thats why we try to not give the police a reason to give us problems and thats why we try to help others understand why they got tickets & how to fight them.

Last edited by Cynt; 09-03-2008 at 01:00 PM.