power class, stick to it....

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 09:00 AM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
Thumbs down power class, stick to it....

ok how dumb is this... a evo wanted to race with me yesterday.... I was going to Kam with my friend and at the stop light this evo come up and looks at me with his friend inside saying 1 time and I was like nah... come on man stick to your class, my car has only 135hp and thats what it says on the manual book and the evo is like 290-300hp.. ok thats like retard raceing... then the light turns green and they speed off the evo and the g35 both black dam youngsters.... some day they will crash... I dont go straight cause anyone can do that... if you have the horse power but for me im trying to go all handeling so if you wanna race me do it on the mountain roads at night where there is crazy turns... and blind spots hahaha.... thats why I have a sticker at my bumper that says I love Touge not Drag.... lol
Old 05-17-2006, 11:15 AM

Car Info: DGM 2011 WRX Hatch
I was in the same situation except it was a black Supra who wanted to race. BTW, Did you get a look at the owner of the EVO? If he's black then I know who you're talking about.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:02 PM

Car Info: 2004sti
Talking

Sorry to hear that guy . I have all types of vehicle's that try to race my little civic , especially trucks .