Post your previous rides!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX (sold), 03 WRX (sold), 04 330CI (current)
2003 Civic SI
2004 Subaru WRX
2007 350z
2007 VW Tourage
1998 Accord Lx
2003 Subaru WRX
2004 BMW 330CI - current
Old 07-30-2008, 02:23 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
i bought the car with the kit but i put the stock bumpers back on with a lip but sold it.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:26 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy
Hey, I remember seeing you drive around kalihi a lot in that del slo. I always tripped out over your roll cage.
kinda messed up to think it was safe in kalihi for 3 years...never no attempted break ins or random acts of vandalism. move to mililani and gone within 2 months.

Originally Posted by Cynt
Nice. How did you go from a Del sol to Subaru?
contrary to popular belief, i do not like hondas...i like 2 seaters. i had a miata before the del sol. before i got the miata, i wanted a miata or del sol..got the miata. crashed the miata. wanted a del sol or mr2 turbo...got the del sol (bad choice eh). i wanted a s2k but i need a backseat. i chose the sti cause i wanted a car that was fast stock..hehe. i really didnt want to invest any money into another car because i lost so much when my del sol got stolen....4 months later im eating those words and the cars eating my money:P hehehehehhehehhehehe.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:38 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
Originally Posted by houdni
96 cobra purchased at the tow yard

Are you still an SVT enthusiast? did you fix it.
story?

Last edited by AngrySubyWagon; 07-30-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:08 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
Originally Posted by AngrySubyWagon
Are you still an SVT enthusiast? Any dyno numbers...i remember my lightning was 460 to the wheels, and my cobra was unfortunately never dyno'd.
thats some really awesome numbers @ the wheels!!! we rarely have any lightning motors coming in for motor work.... any pics of the lightning? what year cobra did you have? where did you dyno @ Nakas? X-HFPC member?

the wrecked cobra was originally gonna be used for my second modular fox transplant...with work and family...not to mention my wife was using the coupe as her daily driver as well made it a little more difficult...the plan was to swap all the dash and interior from the 96 to the 91 as well as making the DLC OBD2 connector and make everything functional along with the ABS system/ airbags blah blah blah...

the 4 cylinder swap was a little more work than i expected...since basically everything had to be revamped or improved...from improving the rear end to fuel/brake lines to wiring everything up...but in the end...hey you cant beat paying for a non sportcar 4 cylinder insurance....like what 50bucks a month for insurance

as someone said the 4 cylinder 32 valver!!

if theres ever a next time...im gonna try it this way!!! from the bottom

Last edited by houdni; 07-30-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by ProjekBluBuk
i bought the car with the kit but i put the stock bumpers back on with a lip but sold it.

is that an SR motor? i wonder if that was the orange one John Davis built? i heard hes back from the mainland is @ Rads
Old 07-30-2008, 11:18 PM

the only problem i see with converting and my dad did it when he put a 427 in our 4 cylinder stang was the frame. i dyno'd at bsm. That was with a 125 wet shot, long tube headers, mid pipes, catback, upper intake, single blade throttle body, intake, 60lb injectors and a stage 4 ported eaton, 6lb lower pulley. I never had Naka tune mine i just couldn't afford it. He charges 1k to tune Lightnings. I had an ots map, back and forth tweaking it with Diablo tuning + alot of data logs. The guy who bought my Lightning, has wrecked it once already, and i sold it with probably, only 350 to the wheels due to part out. The ecu was flashed just to performance 91 octane with pulley at 15lbs of boost. So maybe some people shouldn't drive stuff like that. Oh well

i was a paradise cruisers member and still am. I'm on there about once a week. I sold most of those parts on NLOC when i manned up and decided to sell. (ZEX nitrous with purge, ported eaton, and injectors) So i assume you know Chad and Rick and crew. Good people down there.

i had a 97 cobra w/ magna flow headers to the bumper, intake, msd coil ignition, upper intake and 3.73 gears. stolen
Old 07-30-2008, 11:41 PM

awe man!!!! we need some pics!!! i never got to see Nakaz 460 stang either when the mom used to drive it...only stories....

its funny when you said chad and rick combo...because i know both sets as well that both know each other... and one of the chad rick combos both raced fords and rick who works @ servco subaru as well ROFL then the other chad rick combo @ Paradise cruisers....

curious though...how exactly did they steal your 97 cobra w/ the PATS (passive anti theft system) system? tow truck?
Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 PM

awe man!!!! we need some pics!!! i never got to see Nakaz 460 stang either when the mom used to drive it...only stories....

its funny when you said chad and rick combo...because i know both sets as well that both know each other... and one of the chad rick combos both raced fords and rick who works @ servco subaru as well ROFL then the other chad rick combo @ Paradise cruisers....

curious though...how exactly did they steal your 97 cobra w/ the PATS (passive anti theft system) system? tow truck?
Yeah Rick at Servco has an 02 Lightning...which is why we get along alot of the time.

i have no pics of the truck Yeah chad has the twin turbo mustang and rick still probably has the cleanest impala(s) on the island. Anyways, I came out one morning cause i parked the Lightning in my stall and the Cobra on the street, and the ignition was stolen, door handle broken off, and the hood latch destroyed. Called the police, and filed a report and tried to lock the car till i could get a tow. I came back from lunch and it was gone. I was pissed. You should have seen the cop. I was waiting in my SVT Lightning, reporting my SVT Cobra being stolen. But oh well...crap happens.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:59 PM

sounds like a tow job...no way would they get it started without the proper key coded....
Old 07-31-2008, 07:28 PM

is that an SR motor? i wonder if that was the orange one John Davis built? i heard hes back from the mainland is @ Rads
an SR20 motor pulled from a Pulsar GTiR out of canada. not the orange one sorry.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by ProjekBluBuk
an SR20 motor pulled from a Pulsar GTiR out of canada. not the orange one sorry.
COOL!!! now theres a car from the past...the baby zilla the pulsar GTiR. im a big fan of motor swaps!!! it just makes things different and interesting!!! on a side note my coworker whos been on vacation this whole week popped by the shop today with his 240 that hes been working on with a black top SR. anyways any more pics of your sentra?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:38 AM

COOL!!! now theres a car from the past...the baby zilla the pulsar GTiR. im a big fan of motor swaps!!! it just makes things different and interesting!!! on a side note my coworker whos been on vacation this whole week popped by the shop today with his 240 that hes been working on with a black top SR. anyways any more pics of your sentra?
naw nothing worth posting. those were my best pics. car was a good time!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
Name:  P6160062.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  78.0 KB
Name:  mycar2.jpg
Size:  33.9 KB

Name:  rstow2.jpg
Size:  97.7 KB
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 PM