PCHIH cruise?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 3 SVX-LSL's, all kine goodies inside
PCHIH cruise?

Just wondering, anyone here is going to the PCHIH cruise tomorrow? All cars are welcome.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:09 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
what the hell is pchih and why do i care?
Old 08-26-2006, 06:18 PM

it's the old skool cruise "Paradise cruisers- hawaiian island hotrods". Well it's a gathering of like minded peeps just out to enjoy our rides. From what I hear, this is a no-trouble cruise, like ours. Here's the invite from the guy running the deal:

PCHIH - Summer Cruise #3 - Aug 27th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, this is the last cruise of the summer! We had an awesome turnout of well over 100 cars last month. Although most gave up in the traffic on the North Shore... it was still an awesome, trouble free cruise. So, here is your last chance to get in some good cruisin' before the bad weather starts coming back.

"This is our "East Side Cruise" so all you townies are in luck. We will meet up at Kaka'ako Park at 10:00 am, then head out though Waikiki and up to Diamond Head with a quick stop at Triangle Park. Well then head out to Koko Marina, grab some lunch, then head to Sandy's and Waimanalo. Then we'll hit H-3 to Halawa, Kalihi, and back to Kaka'ako Park. Should be short and sweet! Hope to see you all there!!"

PCHIH - Summer Cruise #3
Sunday, August 27th @ 10:00 am
Meet at Kaka'ako Beach Park
All vehicles welcome! If you think it's a rod, bring it!!
Old 08-27-2006, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx wagon, 08 harley night train, 92 toyota 4x4
Originally Posted by 91sleeper
what the hell is pchih and why do i care?
He was just asking, you don't have to be an *** about it. He figured you guys are car fanatics and that you guys might be interested since there will be all kind of different cars attending. It seems to me that majority of you guys are bias to Subarus. Don't get me wrong, I own a Subaru but I love all kinds of cars.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:51 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX TR
Originally Posted by humblesouljah59
He was just asking, you don't have to be an *** about it. He figured you guys are car fanatics and that you guys might be interested since there will be all kind of different cars attending. It seems to me that majority of you guys are bias to Subarus. Don't get me wrong, I own a Subaru but I love all kinds of cars.
agreed
Old 08-27-2006, 07:18 PM

well since you seem to want to be his mommy, please tell him that if he wan't to post stuff like this, then for the bennefit of us retards who don't know everything, to at least explain wtf he is posting about. i too like all cars, and yes i am bias twords subarus (cuz i own one and drive mine), but do we really need to have the disscussion about why it is that most of us stay away from other cruizes? it seems like recently someone needs to be an *** on these boards, what with san gone and all (we miss you). so please if your gonna play mommy to all the noobs then make them do their homeowrk before they post things. thanx, *** out.

Originally Posted by humblesouljah59
Old 08-27-2006, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 2001 BRP RSTi
This is my two cents. (Notice I used a period there, capital letters etc.) Anyway spelling and grammar aside 91sleeper, I feel it is nice to hear from some of the other vehicle venues here on Oahu. Not all of them are juvenile like the runumhard/oofemhard guys, so sometimes and I do mean sometimes, it is enjoyable to hear about and attend events where there are other cars besides Subarus. Now I being a GC8 owner absolutely love my subie and all others but I think if others want to include us, at least you can be curtious and give them the benefit-of-the-doubt because we are all in the same car loving boat. Everyone was a "noob" at one point, so cut him some slack and stop being such an elitist. Like I said though, its just my $.02.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:34 PM

Well since when did everyone turn into a bunch of rainbow loving hippies? Go hug a tree and kiss a unicorns *** or whatever it is you guys do. This forum is not a place for people to post up all their little cruizes and events. This is a subaru forum! Now I am all for the unification of auto enthusiasts, but for christs sake, you people need to stop getting your panties in a bunch. Lets all protect the freaking noob from the evil member. WTF, is this some sort of pathetic alternate reality? Is this lord of the rings 4? Cuz if it is then I guess I'm just a mean *** F***ing ork that can't stand you f***ing hobbits! He posts up asking i anyone is going to some..thing some...where and when I ask wtf is that and why is it pertinent you guys wanna play grab *** with the n00b? Screw it, you guys post up all the useless crap you want and continue to ask the same 3 questions over and over. Tell the n00b which bov will get him more jailbait poon. I just don't care anymore. Nothing aginst you personally lordsvx, your car is pimp and I want one, this was never meant as an insult to you, just a question. I guess I have to be more politically correct next time or I will have to deal with the niceness police. So I'm done with this and I hope we can all learn from it. JUST MY $0.02...L8R hippies
Old 08-27-2006, 11:39 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
LOL...

LORDSVX96: What is PCHIH anyway?
Old 08-28-2006, 02:39 AM

Unhappy No Can Dis Kine

Well... turns out this thread came out a fun one ;D. Funny how a simple question (yes or no answer) would come out dramas like this. I figured peeps here knew something about it, so I figured I didn't have to explain anything about it (I ain't the promoter for this cruise). I was asking because if some of you guys were going, I would love to roll with you too. Hey nobody replied, except for 91sleeper, so I decided not to go. That was the whole idea behind the question. I wasn't looking for a name calling, downing my bird kind of thread, no can. I sorry for posting, my bad...
Old 08-28-2006, 03:15 AM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
Dinosaurs rule!!!! I love muscle cars as much as the next guy, but these guys always say all cars invited, and then proceed to make any of them there "FERINN CARS" feel totally out of place for horning in on "THEIR" cruise. I've been there and done that, we are better off trying to stick to our organized meets & cruises,and letting the well intentioned clubs stick to their own thing. Don't get me wrong if this was truly for something charitable like toys4 tots or something like that then it's all good. And,speaking of toys 4 tots, this will probably be our next big cruise, right Jon or ****, or whoever wants to take responsibility of gathering 50+ cars,and keeping EVERYONE happy !!!! See you all at the next autocross!!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by LORDSVX96
Well... turns out this thread came out a fun one ;D. Funny how a simple question (yes or no answer) would come out dramas like this. I figured peeps here knew something about it, so I figured I didn't have to explain anything about it (I ain't the promoter for this cruise). I was asking because if some of you guys were going, I would love to roll with you too. Hey nobody replied, except for 91sleeper, so I decided not to go. That was the whole idea behind the question. I wasn't looking for a name calling, downing my bird kind of thread, no can. I sorry for posting, my bad...
No worries man, I wasn't trying to be as negative as it sounded (well not in responce to your question anyways). I was simply curious as I have not heard of them before. The whole reason behind my origional post was to gather more info for people who might be interested in going as there wasn't any. While I personaly don't go to other cruizes, this is a public forum and you can post whatever you like, and I will do the same. It's just that we have a kind of understanding (not an elitest attitude) that we stay away from the bad elements and we are all better off. I was however being a **** to the people crying about me bashing the noob. Nobody likes a crybaby.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:13 AM

Car Info: Storme..
Originally Posted by 91sleeper
which bov will get him more jailbait poon.
HKS SSQV.. k thx bai..

jailbait poon-master.. out...

-Peter
Old 08-28-2006, 12:05 PM

^^lol petepete...I already knew you were the jailbail poon master, so you can hook me up?