Our Honda - Stolen from Ward Theaters Parking Lot

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 12:41 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon
Angry Our Honda - Stolen from Ward Theaters Parking Lot

What a sad day today. I get a phone call at 2 am from my son who drives a 96 Honda Accord EX - mostly stock but well taken care of with a graphic of Michaelangelo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle which I just installed not even a month ago. Apparently someone decided to steal his car while he was working at the theaters last night. So he gets off work around 2 am and walks to his car only to find an empty parking space in its place.
What the hell is wrong with this world. Here is a kid trying to put himself towards a medical degree at Chaminade while putting in almost a full time job and some low-life, probably on crack, probably didn't even graduate high school takes his only form of transportation. I could really put a hurt on whoever did this.
We have already had our house broken into and was already violated with that and now this! If any of you do go to the Ward Theaters - Be Aware of the Thieves that lurk near by! WTF is our Island Paradise coming to!
Attached Thumbnails Our Honda - Stolen from Ward Theaters Parking Lot-090.jpg   Our Honda - Stolen from Ward Theaters Parking Lot-joseph.jpg  

Last edited by jocool; 06-29-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: add pic
Old 06-29-2009, 01:01 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
well best of luck getting the car back. The decal would be easy to spot unless we spray paints the hood black witch he probebly will.

This world is getting worse and worse. It's hard to feel safe anymore.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:29 AM

Car Info: STi 07
Dam that sucks.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:49 AM

Car Info: 07 pearl white wrx
is it insured?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:58 AM

Car Info: 05 LegaSTI
Sorry to hear about this crap Jo!!

Someone stole my 96 civic in Mililani a few years ago... After I had just given it to my brother to pass along to his teen aged son.

Those low lifes that cant earn an honest living on their own disgust me... But I truly believe what goes around comes around.

Hope they recover it!!
Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon
I asked the kid's dad to put full coverage on it (he lives in the mainland) but he didn't think it was necessary given the age of the vehicle. Oh well now he pays for another car since I bought our son the first one.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:00 AM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
and i thought ward had securities that late as well..and ward is a very busy place... hhmmm crazy...maybe they do but not doing rounds as they need to..this story reminds me of my hubby's honda back in the day at dole cannery..watched a movie as well.. the car was still in the lot but can't drive it.. was damaged...ignition and my purse was stolen underneath the passenger seat...hours later..checked to see if anything was charged on my card and sure it was at a liquor store...lmao!

back on topic.. hopefully that tm ninja turtle is still visible and that will help a lot... but if not..even if they decide to paint just that spot..i'm sure it's should still be easy to see.. but if they decide to paint it the same color as the car, that's some money to spend on lol...since it's a bit big....ha ha!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:06 AM

Car Info: 2010 2.5i Steel Silver Legacy
What's the license plate #? Perhaps it'll help in spotting the car if they have painted the hood.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:22 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Wrx
AY150

its one of those special plates- with that veteran symbol on the left or whatever it is
Old 06-29-2009, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 subaru wrx sti
Hey man sorry to hear. I know how you feel, last year on mid tour leave I had bought my wife a new car. No more than a week in Iraq it gets stolen from the pearl ridge parking garage by sears. Took the cops over two months to find it and the theives had put more than 2,000 miles on it. Our car was trashed with all sorts of body damage and interior damage, not to metion the drugs and stolen credit cards still left in it. It's sad to say but I wouldn't really count on HPD finding it until it gets dumped, I still can't believe that someone could drive 2000 miles around an island and not be seen by a single cop. Best of luck to you man.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:17 AM

Car Info: '04 WRX
sorry to hear jo.. hope everything works out..
Old 06-29-2009, 02:59 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Damn that sucks aunty jo. Hopfully everything goes well.
Will be on the lookout.
For what they get security over ther?
Old 06-29-2009, 03:48 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
That really sucks. I hope it gets recovered, also hope that whoever took it doesnt. Ill keep an eye out.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Originally Posted by WRXtreme808
Damn that sucks aunty jo. Hopfully everything goes well.
Will be on the lookout.
For what they get security over ther?
Yup Aunty Jo....We are on the look out!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:21 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Originally Posted by jocool
What a sad day today. I get a phone call at 2 am from my son who drives a 96 Honda Accord EX - mostly stock but well taken care of with a graphic of Michaelangelo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle which I just installed not even a month ago. Apparently someone decided to steal his car while he was working at the theaters last night. So he gets off work around 2 am and walks to his car only to find an empty parking space in its place.
What the hell is wrong with this world. Here is a kid trying to put himself towards a medical degree at Chaminade while putting in almost a full time job and some low-life, probably on crack, probably didn't even graduate high school takes his only form of transportation. I could really put a hurt on whoever did this.
We have already had our house broken into and was already violated with that and now this! If any of you do go to the Ward Theaters - Be Aware of the Thieves that lurk near by! WTF is our Island Paradise coming to!
Yeah, that sucks, but owning an older Honda, you should except that thing to be getting broken into. Have you done some of the normal mods to make it harder to steal?

Reroute the hood latch cable. Why? because you can open the hood to disable the alarm just by sticking your arm underneath the front bumper and pulling the cable while a homie holds down the latch from popping to hard and tripping the alarm.

Disable the lock/unlock switch on the door. You can pry the window open with a flat head and stick a coat hanger to pop the lock.

There is more, but I am not a Honda owner, just knew some in college in Pomona. Those parking lots were raided everyday with car/parts "jackers." Mostly for systems and cats.

I had a cousin who spent some grad money on a system for his civic that he traded in a ranger for before he left to chico, said it was a bad idea. First week got his system jacked. I told you so!

Quick Reply: Our Honda - Stolen from Ward Theaters Parking Lot