Ot: Boost happy in waimalu...

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 12:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
try living in kalihi valley all the way to the end part right after the X factory, hondas are always speeding/burning out i used to get pissed because my parents are early birds and they'd be doing that **** even during the day, plus people/kids are around and the road is really narrow...i came to realize that you can't stop those kinda people and i guess some people here in the valley got accustomed to it, even i did but it still irritates, but oh well....

plus im too old(well not that old), to make enemies...i always wanted to talk to the guys that lives around me, but gf said no need before they do something to my car, so i don't bother/acknowledge them unless they say what's up...

Last edited by de pilipino guy; 09-10-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

im sure this happens to alot of neighbor hoods...
Old 09-11-2005, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
try living in kalihi valley all the way to the end part right after the X factory, hondas are always speeding/burning out i used to get pissed because my parents are early birds and they'd be doing that **** even during the day, plus people/kids are around and the road is really narrow...i came to realize that you can't stop those kinda people and i guess some people here in the valley got accustomed to it, even i did but it still irritates, but oh well....

plus im too old(well not that old), to make enemies...i always wanted to talk to the guys that lives around me, but gf said no need before they do something to my car, so i don't bother/acknowledge them unless they say what's up...
I have... now bring it back to topic... If you read this and you stopped then thanks and its good that you have casue the cops are rolling through here more often. Watch yourselves
Old 09-11-2005, 05:27 PM

im sure this happens to alot of neighbor hoods...
the only difference is that if its a suby you have a little upper hand if we can talk to the driver...
Old 09-11-2005, 05:38 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
i've spending the nights at our house in kailua.. my wife in aiea- she called me last night and asked me if i was "in the area"- apparantly someone has been driving by my house with a suby(back and forth)- she didn't see anyone but she owns one(wrx) and she knows what it sounds like----

2 nights ago- me and a group of subies were at circuit city and seen a couple of sti's/wrx's zooming down the main drag in front of 7-eleven-

i didn't realize how much people actually "creep" in our neighborhood overthere-

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 09-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
I hear that crap all the time from my gf's apt up Kaonohi...you can't mistake the sound of a WRX or STi with an exhaust and BOV. It is getting retarded up there...
Old 09-11-2005, 05:52 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
greg, most likely, you dont have to worry about it. i say that simply because sometimes its people waiting around to pick up dope..for instance, some dealers tell us only 1 person to go and pick it up and peeps in the car drive around till a phone call or whatever.. and this is on kanuku street, right by your crib.. and no, i dont do drugs anymore. ")
Old 09-11-2005, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by gdogg
i've spending the nights at our house in kailua.. my wife in aiea- she called me last night and asked me if i was "in the area"- apparantly someone has been driving by my house with a suby(back and forth)- she didn't see anyone but she owns one(wrx) and she knows what it sounds like----

2 nights ago- me and a group of subies were at circuit city and seen a couple of sti's/wrx's zooming down the main drag in front of 7-eleven-

i didn't realize how much people actually "creep" in our neighborhood overthere-

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
yup
Old 09-11-2005, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by myroncuz
greg, most likely, you dont have to worry about it. i say that simply because sometimes its people waiting around to pick up dope..for instance, some dealers tell us only 1 person to go and pick it up and peeps in the car drive around till a phone call or whatever.. and this is on kanuku street, right by your crib.. and no, i dont do drugs anymore. ")

hahahahahaha. he said Kanuku. I see it all
Old 09-11-2005, 08:38 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
I hear that crap all the time from my gf's apt up Kaonohi...you can't mistake the sound of a WRX or STi with an exhaust and BOV. It is getting retarded up there...
Kaonohi, the black hole of the freeway...i say that because there's always an accident around that area....
Old 09-16-2005, 08:08 PM

Kaonohi, the black hole of the freeway...i say that because there's always an accident around that area....

I agree... its seems that their are some unhappy beings in that area...