Ohana subaru = worst everrrr

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 12:31 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
i gotta agree with the rest, do your own oil, you can use the money you would have spent on labor for beer....

if you ever wanna give ohana a second chance go talk to brandon first, he will go head over heals to make sure you get what you need.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:01 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Originally Posted by B~OHANA
Guys, I appreciate all the input that you can give me about the company... This company can always get better & I look forward to the honest opinions of all of you guys!!! I am sorry that you received bad service, but I will do all I can to make things right. Please call me so I can talk to you about any damages & I will look into it for you. I do appreciate that you came in for the service & hope that you will not give up on us. It does help if you could call ahead & set an appointment, however, if you don't have an appointment, please be patient with us & we will work you into the earliest schedule & if you have any further concerns, please refer back to me so I can get them taken care of.

Just so you all know we do offer a lot of parts & if I don't have them in stock I can get them in a very timely manner.

Ohana subaru is here to offer you the best product at a great price. Once again, please let me know if I can help anyone with anything.

Branden
yup i to with the exception of one event which will be unnamed (unless asked) have expierienced very good service from ohana subaru over the years (even though the name ohana has only been for a couple of months but you know what i mean).

so that everyone knows

Branden is the top or very close to being the top dog at ohana subaru. since this is a PUBLIC forum anyone can log on to it. please keep that it mind.

Jon
Old 04-12-2005, 09:22 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
murchie i hate to say this but do a carfaxs(sp) on ur car and make sure u still have ur warranty!!!! i knw someone who went there when it was schuman and lost there warranty cause the had a intake on there car and they were there for a oil change!!
Old 04-13-2005, 12:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
what do you guys think of five star at Nimitz?

for me, bad service...like i would call and asked a few questions and he seem to be in a hurry..well f u then...as for ohana i like them...