No To Japanparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 09:10 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Thumbs down No To Japanparts.com

what ******, thats all i gotta say, i get an estimate from them a while back for a jdm light, and then i come back to try get an estimate on something else and they tell me that i'm wasting their time, all i gotta say is that those punks in japan better learn some respect because they lose bussiness like that. talk about customer service.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:02 AM

Car Info: car
i wonder how "involved" they really have to be just to make an estimate. hmm, seems that ive seen nothing but bad stuff about them. for reals, ******...
Old 10-22-2005, 12:43 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
really?

I've had nothing but GOOD RESULTS FROM THEM!

I've order almost everything on my car and stuff that's not on my car yet with no problems. The only problem I had was them not telling me a part was replaced with a new one but I still got my parts in a timely manner. always got my estimates and always honored the estimates given. as long as you have the original email and the original quote number then they cannot go back on it. they are good business people that I'VE continued to do business with for the last few years now!!!

Jon
Old 10-22-2005, 04:12 AM

and another thing, everything on there is super freaking over priced! they need to do some reasearch, and jon, i think they are full of crap
Old 10-22-2005, 04:18 AM

actually their prices are VERY GOOD however it's the shipping that tips the scales on whether to buy from them or not.anyway it's your opinion but I'll continue to use them since I've had nothing but good things happen from dealing with them. they've also located almost impossible items for me in the past and can and will get them for me if necessary. again these guys only sell NEW things and they get them directly from the manufacture no middle man. their prices are pretty competative and depending on the exchange rate (USD is stronger than YEN) the prices are very good!

sorry if you disagree but I'll continue to use them for the really hard to get items.

Jon
Old 10-22-2005, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Andrew,

I know what you're talking about but you know, there was a couple of things I was looking at on Subydude's website, then just for comparison I checked out Japanparts. Subydude was quite a bit more expensive.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
In thier defense, I have nothing but good things to say about Koji and japanparts
Old 10-22-2005, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
I wish they were in Indiana, though.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:59 PM

in fact koji is the one that was acting dumb to me, when i asked him to check up on the sti light, he told me, " how about subaru oem light" wat an *******. i always entertained to order now i'll never order from them, and all their prices i can get wayyy cheaper than them. just so happens i wanted to see what they can get.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by iNfEk
really?

I've had nothing but GOOD RESULTS FROM THEM!

I've order almost everything on my car and stuff that's not on my car yet with no problems. The only problem I had was them not telling me a part was replaced with a new one but I still got my parts in a timely manner. always got my estimates and always honored the estimates given. as long as you have the original email and the original quote number then they cannot go back on it. they are good business people that I'VE continued to do business with for the last few years now!!!

Jon
I've gotten decent service with them as well when I group buy my serveral counts of rain visor.

Sorry to hear your bad experience.

It is pretty bad to hear that from them.

Kev
Old 10-27-2006, 12:18 AM

Car Info: 22B
Japanparts replies

Originally Posted by STiNightFall
what ******, thats all i gotta say, i get an estimate from them a while back for a jdm light, and then i come back to try get an estimate on something else and they tell me that i'm wasting their time, all i gotta say is that those punks in japan better learn some respect because they lose bussiness like that. talk about customer service.
I sincerely doubt anyone from here would have said "that i'm wasting their time"
We celebrated our 10th anniversary of being parts exporters in April this year, and didn't get there through dissing customers, potential or otherwise

Suggest this may be a misunderstanding ( ?? )

Please feel free to PM me with any emails from Japanparts that have told you to "stop wasting our time"

Best

Graham Ware

Last edited by Wingless Wonder; 10-27-2006 at 02:09 AM. Reason: non-i-Club vendors not permitted use of a sig
Old 10-27-2006, 12:22 AM

Japanparts replies

Originally Posted by juniorsti
i wonder how "involved" they really have to be just to make an estimate. hmm, seems that ive seen nothing but bad stuff about them. for reals, ******...
Our Japanparts website automatically calculates freight to any destination in any currency, you can generate your own quotes from the 19,000 Parts on our website, OR our Team can do that for you

No problem. Before you start calling us names like "*****" , you might want to have some actual facts ( ? )

Graham Ware

Last edited by Wingless Wonder; 10-27-2006 at 02:09 AM. Reason: non-i-Club vendors not permitted use of a sig
Old 10-27-2006, 12:26 AM

JapanParts replies

Originally Posted by STiNightFall
in fact koji is the one that was acting dumb to me, when i asked him to check up on the sti light, he told me, " how about subaru oem light" wat an *******. i always entertained to order now i'll never order from them, and all their prices i can get wayyy cheaper than them. just so happens i wanted to see what they can get.
Your I-Club profile has you as being the "Unofficial spokesman for Max @ Gruppe S"

Nice to be getting all this flak from one of our direct competitors; how much truth is there here ( I wonder?)

Graham Ware

Old 10-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Grahm...you have a PM
Old 10-27-2006, 02:01 AM

wow. this is pretty old.

anyway, i still stand by japanparts.com. i've order numerous things from them and have had much success in them locating that HARD TO FIND item

thanks again for the great customer service guys.

I always deal with Ken via email...etc.

Thanks,

jon

Quick Reply: No To Japanparts.com