NFL over T.O... thats some B.S.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Exclamation NFL over T.O... thats some B.S.

One of the best wide receiver today (Terrel Owens), and he is being suspended indef for making remarks / comments against /over the organization, the team and Donovan Mcnabb...They gave him the opportunity to apologize but he only did to the Org.

This team aint giving him props,.... Just curioius what you guys think... Me personally I think he should be playing cause I need him for my fanatasy football...lol and hes a great athlete one of the best... thanks...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Last edited by thunder_sti; 11-06-2005 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
From one fantasy football player, I feel your pain.

But as a football fan, TO deserves what he gets. He's just a big selfish crybaby... everything he said is "me, me, me... me, me, me, ME!!!!"

Good lord, there's a point where you have to shut the f**k up and play. Sure, he's possibly the #1 WR right... maybe not, caz Steve Smith is tearing it up like crazy. But man, TO need a piece of humble pie... no, he needs to eat the whole damn thing.

Good thing I steer clear away from him on draft day... seriously... I had a chance to draft him. *phew*

Last edited by luktang; 11-06-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Troll

Yeah you have a point there, but stats wise.. T.O is leading but not by much...
Old 11-06-2005, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
TO is garbage...too much of a cancer to be of any use other than in a short term situation.

What a ****ing loser to think that he's going to get a new multi-million dollar contract when he already got a more then fair contract when he got to the Eagles.

He should be happy he is even making that much money considering he has no other skills whatsoever! I mean look at it...he has obviously no business skills because he has burned so many bridges that no team with any prestigue would sign him. If he would just watch Jerry Maguire he would understand that he needs to sell himself just as much as he has to work on his game.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Troll

I agree, but if he could do business off the field the way he plays he would be an all around player...
Old 11-06-2005, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
Talking

I am glad they suspended him. He wasn't on my fantasy team. So I beat they guy because TO usually rocks with points of football.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:31 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Thumbs down

Too much baggage carride by that guy. He deserved what he got and what he'll get in the future if he doesn't change his attitude. I remember when he was first drafted over here, he was a good old country boy answering reporters with "sir" or "ma'am" . Boy did he change a few years later !!
Old 11-06-2005, 08:53 PM

Money can do that to people sometimes.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 AM

Car Info: kitanai kuroi kuruma
Thats BS! TO is the man. You don't pay him to suck up to people and kiss ***. You pay him to catch the damn football and score touchdowns, and that is exactly what he does. And he's damn good at it too.

So what if he says the Eagles would be better off with Bret Favre. He's right. Bret Favre has been putting up great numbers this season despite losing much of his offensive targets (a huge one being Javon Walker). I'd bet if Farve was QB for Philly they would have a better record.

Yah, TO has every right to put down the Eagles organization for not recognizing his 100th TD catch. **** he is only the 6th receiver to accomplish that. And the Eagles didn't do **** for him. Now that's sad.

What ever happened to freedom of speech? I guess in the NFL you can say stuff as long as it doen't hurt someone's feelings.

Yep, if you haven't already guessed. I have TO on my Fantasy football team too. Jose I feel your pain man. I'm playing in a keeper league, and you can be sure that TO will be one of my keepers for next year.

Phew! Sorry so long. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
^^^LOL yep I figured you got him on your team after the first sentence.

Football is a team sport...one great WR is not gonna get you a championship...see Randy Moss (look how bad the Raiders are now).
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 AM

Car Info: 05 STI
I got a couple fantasy teams set up and T.O aint even puttin up the points, go with steve smith or somethin..but yea..i dont think he entirely deserves it..but he is a hard-headed stubborn player...for the record, Favre sucks too!!..
Old 11-07-2005, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Get rid of him he thinks is is God's gift to the NFL not even close he only plays for the money and thats it...He is good but he gets enough money to be good. Poor example of a althlete.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:12 PM

Car Info: 2005 Evo MR
Not only that, the NFL and it's organization's are a business. They don't just pay their players to catch or throw or run a football. They pay them to represent the teams. And imho Time Out is a poor representation. Just because you are the best doesn't mean you have to remind the media and everybody that you are... you didn't see MJ having to tell anyone he was the best.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:30 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
distraction from the team... he even started a fight in the locker room... great WR... yes, but a complete ***.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:12 PM

I think anywhere TO goes... he would be a distraction... Luckily, I had TO last year... not this year... I admit, he's a damn good fantasy WR... but he should let the numbers talk... I feel your pain... Steve... Jose...

Just wondering... not to hi-jack... who's on ur fantasy football team (first drafted)? Here's mine...

QBs:
Marc Bulger
Byron Leftwich

RBs:
Tiki Barber
Corey Dillon
Cadillac William

WRs:
Chad Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Jerry Porter

TE:
Agle Crumpler

K:
Indy's kicker

Def:
Jonathan Vilma
Mike Peterson
James Farrior

(Yes, we play individual defensive players in our league)
Injuries suck... especially at the QB...

Last edited by luktang; 11-08-2005 at 12:17 PM.

Quick Reply: NFL over T.O... thats some B.S.